Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013-14 NFL DRAFT PROSPECTS THREAD #2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Id put my money on Amerson, Glennon makes absolutely zero sense. You don't pick a QB with a walking dead coach, or else you want to end up like Cleveland. Amerson is real intriguing because of his ball hawk play style, almost like a Cromartie. His past year was somewhat bad, but his sophomore year was good. Id love to snatch him up in the third if he's still there.

Also when the hell did we sign Jaiquawn Jarrett? I was just look at what he had on the roster and he was there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP wrote:
Yeah Id put my money on Amerson, Glennon makes absolutely zero sense. You don't pick a QB with a walking dead coach, or else you want to end up like Cleveland. Amerson is real intriguing because of his ball hawk play style, almost like a Cromartie. His past year was somewhat bad, but his sophomore year was good. Id love to snatch him up in the third if he's still there.

Also when the hell did we sign Jaiquawn Jarrett? I was just look at what he had on the roster and he was there.

JJ is a future contract I think.

Drafting QB will make sense because Rex Ryan is not in charge of screening qb prospect.

Bradway and Mornhinweg are so it may mean Mornhinweg is guaranteed to return to Jets for 2014. John Idzik is a WCO avid so I don't see any problem with taking qb that high.
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Jets seek for another Darren Sproles or Danny Woodhead then Treavor Scales is the one.

OLB from small school we need to check out. Steven Means, Buffalo.

DE or one gap shooter from small school.. Zach Anderson, Northern Michigan.
RollTide99

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else like Miguel Maysonet? I think he has ZBS potential. ..plus he's from LI

JMG on the sig
KingOfTheHill84

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollTide99 wrote:
Anyone else like Miguel Maysonet? I think he has ZBS potential. ..plus he's from LI

dude got an Alred Morris comparison on NFL.com

who knows, however I'd draft him late and hope him and Geno Smith can be our RG3 and Morris

wishful thinking but why not have optimism

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
skrILL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
RollTide99 wrote:

dude got an Alred Morris comparison on NFL.com

who knows, however I'd draft him late and hope him and Geno Smith can be our RG3 and Morris

wishful thinking but why not have optimism

Not as powerful and slightly slower than Morris but more agile. They are pretty similar though.

N E W Y O R K J E T S
Rockice_8

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time I heard this name but the Jets have interest in QB Graham Wilbert of FAU.

Big guy at 6'4" 220 lbs. Seems to be accurate and have a good arm. Seems like the Jets are looking at QB's in the late round as Wilbert is a late round pick if he even gets drafted at all.

I like the size the accuracy so seems like a decent QB prospect to bring in and compete.

Here's his workout video. We apparently did a private workout with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDmE8Vx23Cc

Props to Mack on the sig
mikejets22

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What're everybody's thoughts on Okafor. I like his game, people seem to be down on him lately.
green24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikejets22 wrote:
What're everybody's thoughts on Okafor. I like his game, people seem to be down on him lately.

Meh. Motor issues. Don't see him being anything special.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikejets22 wrote:

I've been a fan of him for a while. He has the physical abilities to play 3-4OLB, but doesn't seem to be comfotable in open space. As a 43DE, I think he can become one of he most balanced in the league (As far as pass rushing & defending the run) I can see a team like Atlanta snatching him up.

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
green24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
mikejets22 wrote:

I've been a fan of him for a while. He has the physical abilities to play 3-4OLB, but doesn't seem to be comfotable in open space. As a 43DE, I think he can become one of he most balanced in the league (As far as pass rushing & defending the run) I can see a team like Atlanta snatching him up.

I feel like Atlanta would pass on him because of his off the field issues.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
mikejets22 wrote:

Depends on what his issues are. I haven't had the chance to look at his off field issues.

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
mikejets22

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
mikejets22 wrote:

Indeed, didn't see much of him in space. Seems to be really strong for his size. Get OTs off balance often before making his move to the QB. Think he will be a great prospect for some team in the late 1st.
mikejets22

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
mikejets22 wrote:

Didn't the charges against him get dropped? But either way still a stain in the eyes of GMs.
mikejets22

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://thesidelineview.com/columns/draft/metrics-breakdown-top-pass-rushers-tier-1

Check out this interesting piece on some of the top pass rushers in the draft.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 43 of 71

Jump to: