Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 2013 Washington Redskins WAR ROOM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
If the Lions do not take Joeckel I would be quite surprised.

I am surprised that the Jags did not take Moore. Stud DE.

And just to be fair, Jarvis Jones has been medically cleared more than once to play football.

I have to agree with the Moore thing. I think he'll be a beast in the NFL. Jones... I'd stay away from him. That's just me, though. Too many red flags, obviously.

Side note- Mike do we have a code list? If we do, PM me it. I never got anything other than MKnight's prospect list.
Duke Ihenacho: 1 tackle
Ryan Clark: 7 tackles, 1 PDef, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 2 catches, 0 yards!
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:

And just to be fair, Jarvis Jones has been medically cleared more than once to play football.
Lions took Joeckel. I think the browns will take Moore with the next pick
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mike23md

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is the most obvious. Frostee Rucker is terrible and they need a pass rush to help out their better than average secondary.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
mike23md

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the browns could also go Bjeorn Werner from Florida state as he lead the nation in sacks. But I think Moore fits more what they are wanting to do on defense.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
mike23md

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Browns took Star Lotulelei. That is actually the best move as he was the best player on the board.

Then the Cardinals took Chance Warmack. Awfully high for a G. But when you need it and there is one that is of quality of warmack, you gotta take him.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
MKnight82

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
So the Browns took Star Lotulelei. That is actually the best move as he was the best player on the board.

Then the Cardinals took Chance Warmack. Awfully high for a G. But when you need it and there is one that is of quality of warmack, you gotta take him.
You do? I would argue the top guard in the league doesn't impact the game as much as 10 sack a year pass rusher, which would be considered a quality starter but not spectacular at its position. That's probably the floor for someone like Werner or Moore. Taking a guard that high is just dumb.
MKnight82

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know we don't pick for awhile, but we need to get some draft discussion going. Need to amp up the participation guys.
mike23md

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
mike23md wrote:

You do? I would argue the top guard in the league doesn't impact the game as much as 10 sack a year pass rusher, which would be considered a quality starter but not spectacular at its position. That's probably the floor for someone like Werner or Moore. Taking a guard that high is just dumb.

To have a G even be in the top 20 must say something for him as a player. Warmack has always been mocked in the mid teens, but some have projected him higher.

The Cardinals drafted two OT's last year in Bobbie Massie and Nate Potter. They really need interior OL help. Pat McQuistan was terrible and he needed to be replaced.

So far there have been 2 trades ups. The Dolphins and the Cowboys.

I would like to see more people on talking about the draft and possibly throwing some scenarios out there.

I have tried to make a trade up from the 4th into the 3rd but I have not received any reply.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:

they should have taken Eric Fisher. LT trumps a guard. The Cardinals could have gotten a starting guard a round to two rounds later.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
mike23md wrote:

I have to agree with the Moore thing. I think he'll be a beast in the NFL. Jones... I'd stay away from him. That's just me, though. Too many red flags, obviously.

Side note- Mike do we have a code list? If we do, PM me it. I never got anything other than MKnight's prospect list.
its on the draft prospect list mknight did all the way to the right are the codes on players
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the code list. Thanks, guys. Does it says when we pick next? I don't see it anywhere on the draft thread.
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
I got the code list. Thanks, guys. Does it says when we pick next? I don't see it anywhere on the draft thread.
id have to guess it will be this afternoon sometime
MKnight82

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
Check the schedule, we won't pick today at all. At earliest we'll pick sometime tomorrow.

Also, the Chiefs continue there reign of most unrealistic FFMD offseason and staff with the least interest in adhering to the spirt of the thing.
mike23md

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:
Check the schedule, we won't pick today at all. At earliest we'll pick sometime tomorrow.

Also, the Chiefs continue there reign of most unrealistic FFMD offseason and staff with the least interest in adhering to the spirt of the thing.

Yeah, after all this hoopla they actually traded into the first round and picked up Patterson. and the signed a crap load of WR's in FA.

Some people are saying that simonwayne is smart, I think he is foolish. But it is what it is.

So as far as the draft goes there are a couple of prospects that I am looking at.

A8
H1
H6
A9
F5
C7
F9
Q10
S8
C2
E1
Q8

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys think there's any chance B2, B3, or E2? If any of the 3 fall, I'd be game for all 3.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 81, 82, 83  Next
Page 44 of 83

Jump to: