Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD WAR ROOM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 47672
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
stlblackshirt wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Here's what I've been told by teams so far:

- Broncos want Pettis for D.J. Williams. I declined.
- Chiefs want a 2nd/3rd for Baldwin. How about our 3rd?
- Jaguars want 3rd/4th for Lowery
- Harvin is expensive, as expected.
- Malcolm Jenkins and a 4th for 3rd is their top offer. Thoughts if we matched it?
-Strief can be had for a 5th.

Are any of these worth discussing?


4th for Lowery was what I was thinking. That might be the only one. What's Jenkins contract look like?
$2.264 mil for this year. He's a free agent in 2014.




I have an assignment for the capologist (or anyone else that wants to tackle the job). We need to make sure THIS is 100% correct.

If there is a mistake, we need to let the mods know in HERE so they can make the necessary changes before they publish the salary spreadsheets.


It's wrong. Jackson's 2013 prorated signing bonus was moved onto the 2012 cap.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 47672
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stlblackshirt wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Here's what I've been told by teams so far:

- Broncos want Pettis for D.J. Williams. I declined.
- Chiefs want a 2nd/3rd for Baldwin. How about our 3rd?
- Jaguars want 3rd/4th for Lowery
- Harvin is expensive, as expected.
- Malcolm Jenkins and a 4th for 3rd is their top offer. Thoughts if we matched it?
-Strief can be had for a 5th.

Are any of these worth discussing?


4th for Lowery was what I was thinking. That might be the only one. What's Jenkins contract look like?


I was thinking more like a 6th or 7th. We need to be stingy with our picks.

Didn't like Jon Baldwin during the pre-draft process and he hasn't proven himself yet in the league. Would hesitate to deal a high pick...but maybe a 3rd is worth considering.

I think that's too much on Jenkins. He really struggled the last couple of years.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 4150
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Here's what I've been told by teams so far:

- Broncos want Pettis for D.J. Williams. I declined.
- Chiefs want a 2nd/3rd for Baldwin. How about our 3rd?
- Jaguars want 3rd/4th for Lowery
- Harvin is expensive, as expected.
- Malcolm Jenkins and a 4th for 3rd is their top offer. Thoughts if we matched it?
-Strief can be had for a 5th.

Are any of these worth discussing?


Rams hasn't gotten back to me so I probably shouldn't put out my 2 cents.....

But, I wouldn't do Bladwin for anything higher then a 4th. And a 4th for Lowery would be a good deal. I really like declining that Pettis Williams trade as well, Chris.


Jonezy go for it man.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 4150
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
stlblackshirt wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Here's what I've been told by teams so far:

- Broncos want Pettis for D.J. Williams. I declined.
- Chiefs want a 2nd/3rd for Baldwin. How about our 3rd?
- Jaguars want 3rd/4th for Lowery
- Harvin is expensive, as expected.
- Malcolm Jenkins and a 4th for 3rd is their top offer. Thoughts if we matched it?
-Strief can be had for a 5th.

Are any of these worth discussing?


4th for Lowery was what I was thinking. That might be the only one. What's Jenkins contract look like?


I was thinking more like a 6th or 7th. We need to be stingy with our picks.

Didn't like Jon Baldwin during the pre-draft process and he hasn't proven himself yet in the league. Would hesitate to deal a high pick...but maybe a 3rd is worth considering.

I think that's too much on Jenkins. He really struggled the last couple of years.


I agree, I think we should look into getting Lowery for a 6th or 7th...highest I would go is the 5th.

I dont really see the need to trade for Baldwin, we have Quick waiting and have two 1st round picks and free agency still.

Also, the Lions have messaged me if we are interested in Titus Young. Pretty much the same feelings I have for Jon Baldwin. However I want everyone's opinion on it before I send a message.

Hawthorne for a 4th, that is interesting it is a position of need. How do you guys feel about seeing if we can get him for 5th?
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 4150
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I really need to come up with values for our players on the block. Whats everyone's opinion on each players worth?
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 47672
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
stlblackshirt wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Here's what I've been told by teams so far:

- Broncos want Pettis for D.J. Williams. I declined.
- Chiefs want a 2nd/3rd for Baldwin. How about our 3rd?
- Jaguars want 3rd/4th for Lowery
- Harvin is expensive, as expected.
- Malcolm Jenkins and a 4th for 3rd is their top offer. Thoughts if we matched it?
-Strief can be had for a 5th.

Are any of these worth discussing?


4th for Lowery was what I was thinking. That might be the only one. What's Jenkins contract look like?


I was thinking more like a 6th or 7th. We need to be stingy with our picks.

Didn't like Jon Baldwin during the pre-draft process and he hasn't proven himself yet in the league. Would hesitate to deal a high pick...but maybe a 3rd is worth considering.

I think that's too much on Jenkins. He really struggled the last couple of years.


I agree, I think we should look into getting Lowery for a 6th or 7th...highest I would go is the 5th.

I dont really see the need to trade for Baldwin, we have Quick waiting and have two 1st round picks and free agency still.

Also, the Lions have messaged me if we are interested in Titus Young. Pretty much the same feelings I have for Jon Baldwin. However I want everyone's opinion on it before I send a message.

Hawthorne for a 4th, that is interesting it is a position of need. How do you guys feel about seeing if we can get him for 5th?


Hawthorne has been dealt.

I'd agree with no to both Young and Baldwin.

iRaMs wrote:
Also, I really need to come up with values for our players on the block. Whats everyone's opinion on each players worth?


Don't. Don't negotiate against yourself.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17074
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with everything Jrry said. Don't put values on the trade block and NOOOO to Titus Young. I wouldn't particularly mind Jon Baldwin though.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17074
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphins want nothing but draft picks for John Jerry and Michael Egnew. Was really interested in Jerry but I am not sure I wanna give up a pick for him.

How do you guys feel about Stephen Peterman?
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 47672
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Dolphins want nothing but draft picks for John Jerry and Michael Egnew. Was really interested in Jerry but I am not sure I wanna give up a pick for him.

How do you guys feel about Stephen Peterman?


Michael Egnew? Ew.

I'm not a fan of Peterman. Not a good OG. Not an upgrade.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gambino62


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 4236
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Dolphins want nothing but draft picks for John Jerry and Michael Egnew. Was really interested in Jerry but I am not sure I wanna give up a pick for him.

How do you guys feel about Stephen Peterman?


Michael Egnew? Ew.

I'm not a fan of Peterman. Not a good OG. Not an upgrade.


Agreed. He was fairly pedestrian and is getting up there in age. I'd be more inclined to give Rok or Shelley a shot before going after him.
_________________

Kempes on the sig, El ramster on the avy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Estonianzulu


Moderator
Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 26363
Location: Middle of Nowhere VA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the GM, AGM and/or capologist:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=512150&highlight=

This thread will be used to post announcements to the general manager regarding game rules, schedule changes and procedural requests. It should be saved in your GM's post history but anyone else who wishes to follow updates should check there.

This will only be for mechanics, not signings or in-mock news
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 4150
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: FFMD WAR ROOM Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
WELCOME TO THE WAR ROOM OF THE ST. LOUIS RAMS


STAFF

GM- iRaMs

AGM- The J.R.S.

Head Coach- S-jax39

Assistant Head Coach- Flatlyner

Offensive Coordinator- jjab360

Defensive Coordinator- l3lind Golfer

Media Relations Manager- StlBlackshirt

Bar Manager/Capologist- El Ramster

THE SCOUTING DEPARTMENT

Director of College Scouting- DEE RAWL

His legion of scouts- Everyone



if anyone wants in a scout gig PM and I will add your name to jrry's list o'minions.


SCHEDULE


All Times EST

January 25th- 10:00 PM- Sign-Up Threads Closed
January 26th- 5:00 PM- GM's announced, FFMD Threads can be opened
February 2nd- 8:00 PM- Rosters and cap finalized

February 4th- 8 AM- Tender/Tag Opens for EFRA/RFA/Franchise Players
February 4th- 8 AM- Contract Restructuring/Pending Free Agency Re-signing begins
February 5th- 10 PM- Tender/Closes for EFRA/RFA/Franchise Players
February 5th- 10 PM- Contract Offers Open for tendered players
February 6th- 10 PM- Contract Offers Close for Tendered players
February 7th- 10 AM- Teams able to match contracts for Tendered Players
February 8th- 10 AM- Unmatched players transferred, matched contracts final
February 8th- 10 AM- Unsigned Free agents released

February 8th 10:01 AM- Talent Agency Opens Tier 1
February 10th- 8:00 PM- Talent Agency Closes Tier 1
February 10th- 10:00 PM- Tier 1 Signings announced
February 10th- 10:01 PM- Talent Agency Opens Tier 2
February 12th- 8:00 PM- Talent Agency Closes Tier 2
February 12th- 10:00 PM- Tier 2 Signings announced
February 13th- 10:01 PM- Talent Agency Opens Tier 3
February 14th- 8:00 PM- Talent Agency Closes Tier 3
February 15th- 10:00 PM- Tier 3 Signings announced
February 16th- 8:00 AM- Shark Tank Opens
February 22nd- 8:00 PM- Shark Tank Closes
February 23rd- 8:00 AM- Draft Begins

_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3188
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always wanted to be part of DEE RAWL'S Legion Embarassed Embarassed
_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3188
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I just did some Trade Block creeping, couple names I thought were interesting were:

Wade Smith Guard- Houston. Although he his 31, we could get some great use out of him. maybe a 5th or 6th?

Taylor Mays Strong Safety- Bengals. I just love him lol

Daniel Thomas RB- Miami. I think he can easily be a #1 in this league, only problem is Pead and Richardson

Thomas Davis LB-Caolina. Always a common name in these forums every offseason I find, hell of a player though.
_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 4150
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
So, I just did some Trade Block creeping, couple names I thought were interesting were:

Wade Smith Guard- Houston. Although he his 31, we could get some great use out of him. maybe a 5th or 6th?

Taylor Mays Strong Safety- Bengals. I just love him lol

Daniel Thomas RB- Miami. I think he can easily be a #1 in this league, only problem is Pead and Richardson

Thomas Davis LB-Caolina. Always a common name in these forums every offseason I find, hell of a player though.


Switch Daniel Thomas out for Ben Tate. Cool

Thomas Davis is always brought up in the forum. I'll check and see.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 5 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group