Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Need some info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cboysfaninWI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Need some info Reply with quote

It looks like one of the Cowboys home games next year will be hosting the Packers. My brother is a huge packer fan and we were thinking about flying down from Green Bay to see the game and experience the new stadium. I am looking for some general information on ticket prices. I'm sure they vary quite a bit but I guess we were looking for some decent non-nose bleed seats for a respectable price. We dont need 50 yd line seats or anything but we would actually like to see the game and not watch the jumbo tron. Any ideas on approximate ticket prices would be appreciated.

Calvert28 wrote "Kendall Hunter>>>DeMarco Murray"
GrassyKnoll

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you can do the "party pass" tickets which has you standing in then end zone areas (no seat) for around $30/ticket. I am not sure the prices for other tickets but assume they go up from there.
ShineOnStar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Need some info Reply with quote

cboysfaninWI wrote:
It looks like one of the Cowboys home games next year will be hosting the Packers. My brother is a huge packer fan and we were thinking about flying down from Green Bay to see the game and experience the new stadium. I am looking for some general information on ticket prices. I'm sure they vary quite a bit but I guess we were looking for some decent non-nose bleed seats for a respectable price. We dont need 50 yd line seats or anything but we would actually like to see the game and not watch the jumbo tron. Any ideas on approximate ticket prices would be appreciated.

Try to get mezzanine seats. Great field and tv view. Cost me about $180 a ticket? something in that area.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: