Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 2013 Atlanta Falcons War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam9

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are up. Hankins is easily the best prospect on the board. DT is a need. I have a feeling I'm going to get overruled though.

Not a fan of taking guys off of injuries like the too DEs left. Would much rather get a big DT/NT that can make some noise on our tiny DL.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
We are up. Hankins is easily the best prospect on the board. DT is a need. I have a feeling I'm going to get overruled though.

Not a fan of taking guys off of injuries like the too DEs left. Would much rather get a big DT/NT that can make some noise on our tiny DL.

There will be a run off of DE in the 2nd. I don't know if we will be able to get a prospect we like if we hold off until later.

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
adam9

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonnyQuest wrote:
adam9 wrote:

There will be a run off of DE in the 2nd. I don't know if we will be able to get a prospect we like if we hold off until later.

What DEs are left that are really awesome value right now?

I knew when we said we were going BPA earlier it wasn't going to happen anyways. I'm not going to get invested in this anymore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My vote is Carradine, but I would be satisfied with Hankins or Okafor.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:
adam9 wrote:

I knew when we said we were going BPA earlier it wasn't going to happen anyways. I'm not going to get invested in this anymore

I don't think Hankins is hte BPA though. nor does he fit the character that Dimitroff would look for. We should go Jesse Williams if we want to go BPA.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Willthethrill_H

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:
adam9 wrote:

I don't think Hankins is hte BPA though. nor does he fit the character that Dimitroff would look for. We should go Jesse Williams if we want to go BPA.

No objection from me! I love me some Bama boys

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
JonnyQuest wrote:
adam9 wrote:

He has no character concerns I know of, and I'm the king of pointing out character flaws...

Only concerns I have us his straight pass rushing ability. He's a guy to push the pocket, but not get free to get sacks.

I'd really be fine with Okafor too I guess (I think he's available). I really don't want Tank.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's making the pick? We have 5 mins left. I can, but I haven't been informed/asked to... What's up???

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Who's making the pick? We have 5 mins left. I can, but I haven't been informed/asked to... What's up???

CWood21 wrote:
From here on, the draft pick can be made by only the General Manager or Assistant General Manger unless approved by Estonianzulu or CWood21. If the GM or AGM is present, they SHOULD be the oneís making the pick. If itís someone other than the GM or AGM, the mods will go through the War Room to make sure there was some sort of consensus. The mods reserve the right to void the pick if we donít feel there has been an agreement and the pick was not delivered by the GM or AGM. As always, we also have the right to void if made by the GM or AGM without the wishes of the War Room.

#TeamManfred
JWingate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried getting a hold Scar, but I can't. Mad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

half-outsider perspective... Id go DE... there are few good DTs available later that would fit Atlanta very well IMO.

Okafor, Montgomery, Carradine, ... what about Margus Hunt?

Last edited by Dropkick_pride on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
rabbisson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scar is sort of...incapacitated...

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
adam9 wrote:

CWood21 wrote:
From here on, the draft pick can be made by only the General Manager or Assistant General Manger unless approved by Estonianzulu or CWood21. If the GM or AGM is present, they SHOULD be the oneís making the pick. If itís someone other than the GM or AGM, the mods will go through the War Room to make sure there was some sort of consensus. The mods reserve the right to void the pick if we donít feel there has been an agreement and the pick was not delivered by the GM or AGM. As always, we also have the right to void if made by the GM or AGM without the wishes of the War Room.

I understand as I read that. I'm not going to make a pick everyone else is going to hate. I'd rather us get skipped and let Scar pick. I'm in contact with our GM frequently, and he is at work for another 5 or so hrs. He has a night shift. I'm normally not awake right now either.

Long story short, not a single person has told me to do this (GM, Scar, etc.) so i don't intend to. Even if I did no one would like my pick from prior conversation in this thread...

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry guys... .Jesse Williams seems to have 2 votes to Hankins 1. Williams is definitely better.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
green24

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabbisson wrote:
Scar is sort of...incapacitated...

Out celebrating the release of Michael Turner?

#TeamManfred

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 31 of 39

Jump to: