You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '13: Denver Broncos' War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lennay Kekua=Jimmy Hoffa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I be Greek? Guy gets his opinion on every player. He can exaggerate an injury if he doesnt like someone...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello everyone! my name is bball and I am the head coach of the Giants. My duty is to reach out to all AFC south and west teams for any trade opportunity. Our current trade block is as follows:

Quote:
New York Giants Trade Block
HB - Ahmad Bradshaw - 3rd
OT - David Diehl - 6th
DT - Chris Canty - 3rd
DT - Marvin Austin - 4th
LB - Michael Boley - 4th
CB - Corey Webster - 4th
S - Antrel Rolle - 2nd

We are open to discuss the majority of players on our team for the right price though.

Also whoever is responsible for trade discussions on your board, feel free to contact me.

Thank you and hopefully we can do business!
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
hello everyone! my name is bball and I am the head coach of the Giants. My duty is to reach out to all AFC south and west teams for any trade opportunity. Our current trade block is as follows:

Quote:
OT - David Diehl - 6th
DT - Chris Canty - 3rd
DT - Marvin Austin - 4th
LB - Michael Boley - 4th
CB - Corey Webster - 4th
S - Antrel Rolle - 2nd

We are open to discuss the majority of players on our team for the right price though.

Also whoever is responsible for trade discussions on your board, feel free to contact me.

Bradshaw for a 3rd!? LOL.

Theres one thing I dislike most about FFMD, teams value their players so much more than others around the league. I get the most laughs over the next few weeks seeing the trade values come out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:

Quote:
OT - David Diehl - 6th
DT - Chris Canty - 3rd
DT - Marvin Austin - 4th
LB - Michael Boley - 4th
CB - Corey Webster - 4th
S - Antrel Rolle - 2nd

Theres one thing I dislike most about FFMD, teams value their players so much more than others around the league. I get the most laughs over the next few weeks seeing the trade values come out.

Its how negotiating works dude. No ones going to post low/fair value for their guys, you go high and then usually meet in the middle.
[quote="Texansfan713"]Go Pelicans![/quote]
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:

Quote:
OT - David Diehl - 6th
DT - Chris Canty - 3rd
DT - Marvin Austin - 4th
LB - Michael Boley - 4th
CB - Corey Webster - 4th
S - Antrel Rolle - 2nd

Its how negotiating works dude. No ones going to post low/fair value for their guys, you go high and then usually meet in the middle.

I understand how negotiating works my man, do it regularly at my job. Still doesnt mean its not comical.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what's our trade block look like? I feel like we don't have too many valuable pieces for sale. Are we supposed to talk about this in the thread haha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:

Quote:
OT - David Diehl - 6th
DT - Chris Canty - 3rd
DT - Marvin Austin - 4th
LB - Michael Boley - 4th
CB - Corey Webster - 4th
S - Antrel Rolle - 2nd

I understand how negotiating works my man, do it regularly at my job. Still doesnt mean its not comical.

What harper said. You think that I think Rolle is a second rounder? no way. personally, I see Bradshaw as a late third, early 4th. He averaged 4.6 yards per carry last year with over 1000 yards in 2 of the last 3 years. he does have injury concerns but hes only 26. Hes an ideal split carry back. Keep him at around 200 carries a year, and injuries would not be such a concern. and comes in at a reasonable price. Not many third round runningbacks produce 1,000 yards in their entire career.

and the running backs chosen in recent years in the third round:
joe mcknight
shonn greene
glen coffee
lamichael james
kevin smith
jamal charles
steve slaton

besides jamal charles, Id take Bradshaw over anyone of them.
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:

Quote:
OT - David Diehl - 6th
DT - Chris Canty - 3rd
DT - Marvin Austin - 4th
LB - Michael Boley - 4th
CB - Corey Webster - 4th
S - Antrel Rolle - 2nd

What harper said. You think that I think Rolle is a second rounder? no way. personally, I see Bradshaw as a late third, early 4th. He averaged 4.6 yards per carry last year with over 1000 yards in 2 of the last 3 years. he does have injury concerns but hes only 26. Hes an ideal split carry back. Keep him at around 200 carries a year, and injuries would not be such a concern. and comes in at a reasonable price. Not many third round runningbacks produce 1,000 yards in their entire career.

joe mcknight
shonn greene
glen coffee
lamichael james
kevin smith
jamal charles
steve slaton

What you fail to mention is that the RB position is not a valuable position, let alone valuable to a beatup injured RB. Why would you even compare Bradshaw to other RB's selected in the 3rd round? That doesnt even make sense... I LOL'd when you didnt even throw in Demarco Murray, Stevan Ridley, Bernard Pierce, Ronnie Hillman, etc... I can go on for days with this stupid comparison.

Clearly you dont understand NFL value. Teams take a draft pick over a veteran a majority of the time. Look at Asanti Samuel. He was traded for a 7th round pick but Vontae Davis got a 2nd round pick. Generally RB's are less valuable than CB's too. Bradshaw is worth a 6th round, on a good day, and Im coming from a team that is likely in need of a RB.

Draft picks are more valuable than players majority of the time. You think the Broncos can get a 3rd round pick for Knowshon Moreno? I mean, Id take him over all the players you have listed and Bradshaw.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
bballbkd1001 wrote:

Quote:
OT - David Diehl - 6th
DT - Chris Canty - 3rd
DT - Marvin Austin - 4th
LB - Michael Boley - 4th
CB - Corey Webster - 4th
S - Antrel Rolle - 2nd

joe mcknight
shonn greene
glen coffee
lamichael james
kevin smith
jamal charles
steve slaton

What you fail to mention is that the RB position is not a valuable position, let alone valuable to a beatup injured RB. Why would you even compare Bradshaw to other RB's selected in the 3rd round? That doesnt even make sense... I LOL'd when you didnt even throw in Demarco Murray, Stevan Ridley, Bernard Pierce, Ronnie Hillman, etc... I can go on for days with this stupid comparison.

Clearly you dont understand NFL value. Teams take a draft pick over a veteran a majority of the time. Look at Asanti Samuel. He was traded for a 7th round pick but Vontae Davis got a 2nd round pick. Generally RB's are less valuable than CB's too. Bradshaw is worth a 6th round, on a good day, and Im coming from a team that is likely in need of a RB.

Draft picks are more valuable than players majority of the time. You think the Broncos can get a 3rd round pick for Knowshon Moreno? I mean, Id take him over all the players you have listed and Bradshaw.

Samuel got traded for a seventh rounder bc he was making 9 mill a year, Philly had "depth" (so they thought) at corner with nnamdi and DRC. They could not afford him and he was a disease in the locker room. It was not a 7th round pick due to his play...

Vontae's contract is 5 years, 10 mill. Hes cheap, reliable and younger. He's worth a second bc hes a proven player in the NFL.

i agree, majority of teams that win championships, do it through the draft. If you can draft players that will produce, they will come at a more affordable price, resulting in more money for long term contracts for your stars.

As for the other runningbacks youve mentioned, I did not research each pick in the third round for the past 5 years. I just named a few that came to mind.

This is the first year moreno was healthier and he still did not produce as much as Bradshaw. Oh and we have a terrible O-line.

Alright, I did not come into another teams thread to get into a pissing match with them or have them question my nfl knowledge.

You think Bradshaw is worth a 6th, My organization thinks hes worth a 3rd. No biggie
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So from reading things here it seems you guys missed my attempt at jest. I'm going to contribute to this thing however I can, but LAURINAITIS33 is our GM.

bhslinebacker wrote:
AAA is right, as he usually is.
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have a "trade block" made up?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:

It includes

Joe Mays
DJ Williams

also gaging interest in Dumervil/Kuper/McGahee but we need some suggestions as to others we'd consider dealing if the price is right.

Sig by Lil Uno thanks bro.
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddie mac wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:

It includes

Joe Mays
DJ Williams

also gaging interest in Dumervil/Kuper/McGahee but we need some suggestions as to others we'd consider dealing if the price is right.

Moreno?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can get any value for any of our RB's then I say go for it. Don't do anything silly like trade for a RB though ...

I think the biggest floor with FFMD is how teams mortgage their future by spending ridiculous amounts on UFA's because obviously cap situation in the future is of no concern. That said, I think we should concern ourselves with future cap implications. Don't get silly in UFA for the sake of it. If we can't get value, keep the money.

Not as fun, but more realistic and a better way to run a Franchise.

MUFC OK

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 3 of 41

Jump to: