Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 2013: Buffalo WAR Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What sort of sandwiches do you want for the meetings?
Tuna
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Ham and cheese
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
meat meat and more sausage
35%
 35%  [ 20 ]
sandwiches? what is this, the seahawks forum or something?!
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
seriously bro, its saturday night, get a life
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
eat kitty litter
33%
 33%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 57

Author Message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23971
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Since we lost out on Levitre, I say we offer Volmer the same contract we offered Andy and move Glenn to LG.


Since its FFMD why the hell not.


We're offering 80 mill
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16095
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
Tequila is numbing my pain.

Honestly though this is ridiculous. Basically the same financial package and he SAID he wants to stay here.

I blame myself. I'm throwing myself on the metaphorical sword.

Why blame yourself? If the money was close, it shouldn't have even been a question.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16095
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Since we lost out on Levitre, I say we offer Volmer the same contract we offered Andy and move Glenn to LG.


Since its FFMD why the hell not.


We're offering 80 mill

That'll be too much. He'll sign somewhere else.

Then when the draft rolls around, and we make our selection at #8, the powers that be will say that our selection was the 17th ranked player, and shouldn't be drafted as high as 8, and he'll be awarded to another team as well Laughing
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23971
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
ianlewis16 wrote:
Tequila is numbing my pain.

Honestly though this is ridiculous. Basically the same financial package and he SAID he wants to stay here.

I blame myself. I'm throwing myself on the metaphorical sword.

Why blame yourself? If the money was close, it shouldn't have even been a question.


Money was basicslly identical.

When I sober up we're righting this ship.
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13317
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
ianlewis16 wrote:
Tequila is numbing my pain.

Honestly though this is ridiculous. Basically the same financial package and he SAID he wants to stay here.

I blame myself. I'm throwing myself on the metaphorical sword.

Why blame yourself? If the money was close, it shouldn't have even been a question.


Money was basicslly identical.

When I sober up we're righting this ship.


I think we actually offered slightly more per yr, higher signing bonus and more guaranteed money. Apparently, its a life long dream of Andy to play next to Phil Costa and Doug Free... 2 of the worst players in the NFL.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13317
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
Brent Grimes has agreed to terms with the Denver Broncos.

Dwayne "the hottest commodity in FA" Bowe has agreed to terms with the New England Patriots...


Sorry guys... I thought we had a winner with Bowe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23971
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
Brent Grimes has agreed to terms with the Denver Broncos.

Dwayne "the hottest commodity in FA" Bowe has agreed to terms with the New England Patriots...


Sorry guys... I thought we had a winner with Bowe.


same. there's nothing more we could have done.

we'll get something done, i'm certain.
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18110
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 18226
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell are we going to do with all this extra cash? I dont see any players that are a must get. I think we should split the money up between Volmer, Sean Smith, and a 3rd party. Maybe steal Keller from a divion rival.

This sucks now we have to draft a WR, a QB and we still need to add 3 starting caliber LBers. Not to mention losing Levitre opens another hole. And we could still use another SS and CB.

This has been a major failure. Its time to start to make some big moves and make an impact.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EccentricFan


Joined: 05 Jun 2012
Posts: 910
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Since we lost out on Levitre, I say we offer Volmer the same contract we offered Andy and move Glenn to LG.


If we did get Vollmer, I would play him at RT and keep Glenn where he is. RT was the one part of our line that was still in need of an upgrade, Vollmer has lots of experience at the job, and I have high hopes for Glenn right where he is after his rookie year.

My hope would be Rinehart/Urbik would be our two guards, but even if that fails, I would look elsewhere for a guard rather than converting Glenn.

As frustrating as this is, I would even look to trade with Dallas to get Levitre back. The $10 million signing bonus they'd have to eat might make that difficulty, but maybe they have a contract they're trying to unload we could take on in addition to a high pick.

Considering they'd basically be getting the draft pick out of nothing, maybe they'd be willing to eat the signing bonus.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16095
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
What the hell are we going to do with all this extra cash? I dont see any players that are a must get. I think we should split the money up between Volmer, Sean Smith, and a 3rd party. Maybe steal Keller from a divion rival.

This sucks now we have to draft a WR, a QB and we still need to add 3 starting caliber LBers. Not to mention losing Levitre opens another hole. And we could still use another SS and CB.

This has been a major failure. Its time to start to make some big moves and make an impact.

We're attempting to spend all this cash, but according to the agents, even our own guys who really do want to be here... don't want to be here.

Frustrating.

Also, why did Bowe's agent tell us we were offering too much money, and needed to lower our offer, when all the while he knew we weren't getting him anyway?

Frustrating.

I guess we should just know that being the Buffalo Bills, no big name FA will want to sign with us in FFMD, because no big name FA sign with us IRL, right? Wait, except Mario Williams, the biggest FA last offseason.

Frustrating.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EccentricFan


Joined: 05 Jun 2012
Posts: 910
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if they won't give us any of the Tiered FAs, at least we can may everyone else miserable in the Shark Tank by vastly overpaying every player we're interested in.

What else are we going to do with the cash? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16095
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EccentricFan wrote:
Well, if they won't give us any of the Tiered FAs, at least we can may everyone else miserable in the Shark Tank by vastly overpaying every player we're interested in.

What else are we going to do with the cash? Laughing

We're going to have to. Cliff Avril welcome to Buffalo!!

Although, if we offer too much the player won't accept, because you know, NFL players don't want to be overpaid. Rolling Eyes
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EccentricFan


Joined: 05 Jun 2012
Posts: 910
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly though, I'm not that depressed. Sure, I'd have preferred to actually win a FA, but on the bright side, more holes should make the draft more fun.

It opens up options, as suddenly Offensive Tackles and Guards are on the table. So it's easier to grab the better talent while still filling a need, or trade back knowing someone we want will still be there. It also makes it harder for other teams to predict who we've got our eyes on.

That said, I really am serious about making Dallas an offer they can't refuse to give us Levitre back. Could make a good canary too, because if we can talk them into doing so and the trade gets nixed, then we know they're out to get us and it isn't just our collective paranoia acting up again. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18110
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you guys trade or second for Antonio Cro and NYs 3rd?.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 55 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group