Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 2013: Buffalo WAR Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What sort of sandwiches do you want for the meetings?
Tuna
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Ham and cheese
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
meat meat and more sausage
35%
 35%  [ 20 ]
sandwiches? what is this, the seahawks forum or something?!
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
seriously bro, its saturday night, get a life
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
eat kitty litter
33%
 33%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 57

Author Message
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18126
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
trade about to go down. pm me for deets and so i can get your vote


You should pm me without me telling you to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16522
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
ianlewis16 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
Pittsburgh just released 3 major vets.

OLB, James Harrison
TE, Heath Miller
DT, Brett Keisel

I say we consider signing Harrison and Miller.

Is Harrison a fit in the W9? I mean I suppose he'd fit as well as Hali would, right?


maybe. at DE i assume?

That's what I was thinking.


Yup.

Well, he will be 35 this year too though. Just something to think about.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yibbyl


Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 2339
Location: Redding, CA
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
ianlewis16 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
Pittsburgh just released 3 major vets.

OLB, James Harrison
TE, Heath Miller
DT, Brett Keisel

I say we consider signing Harrison and Miller.

Is Harrison a fit in the W9? I mean I suppose he'd fit as well as Hali would, right?


maybe. at DE i assume?

That's what I was thinking.


Yup.

Well, he will be 35 this year too though. Just something to think about.

How do we go about signing Favre in FA?!? Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JWingate


Moderator
Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Posts: 4759
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23975
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone on board with franchising Byrd at S: Franchise: $6.798

yes?
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16522
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
everyone on board with franchising Byrd at S: Franchise: $6.798

yes?

Yessir.

Also, I apologize but I haven't had time today to work on a restructure proposal for Fitzy yet. Work's been crazy.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23975
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
ianlewis16 wrote:
everyone on board with franchising Byrd at S: Franchise: $6.798

yes?

Yessir.

Also, I apologize but I haven't had time today to work on a restructure proposal for Fitzy yet. Work's been crazy.


no problemo.

that's the main aim for tonight. between me you and FTW sporadically appearing we should get it done
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yibbyl


Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 2339
Location: Redding, CA
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
everyone on board with franchising Byrd at S: Franchise: $6.798

yes?

Yep.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3711
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
ianlewis16 wrote:
everyone on board with franchising Byrd at S: Franchise: $6.798

yes?

Yep.


Yes and could someone fill me in on this trade we're voting on? I think I know what it is.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Yibbyl


Joined: 21 Apr 2011
Posts: 2339
Location: Redding, CA
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
ianlewis16 wrote:
everyone on board with franchising Byrd at S: Franchise: $6.798

yes?

Yep.


Yes and could someone fill me in on this trade we're voting on? I think I know what it is.

Check yer PM
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3711
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the trade. Let's do it!

Where does it put us cap wise?
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18126
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't even know if the trade is legit yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigBillsFan13


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 16522
Location: So Cal
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
Love the trade. Let's do it!

Where does it put us cap wise?

I verified with Mr. GM, and if the trade goes through, the guy we bring in will be our 2nd restructure along with Fitz.

Perfect situation IMO.
_________________
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr
bucsfan333 wrote:
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 3711
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
Love the trade. Let's do it!

Where does it put us cap wise?

I verified with Mr. GM, and if the trade goes through, the guy we bring in will be our 2nd restructure along with Fitz.

Perfect situation IMO.


That was my hope, but what about Levitre?

I'm just hoping we have the cash to go in on Dwayne Bowe.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18126
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
Love the trade. Let's do it!

Where does it put us cap wise?

I verified with Mr. GM, and if the trade goes through, the guy we bring in will be our 2nd restructure along with Fitz.

Perfect situation IMO.


That was my hope, but what about Levitre?

I'm just hoping we have the cash to go in on Dwayne Bowe.


The agent got back to Ian about Levitre. He wanted a better break down on the bonus structure so Ian delivered and we're waiting to hear back, now.

As for Bowe, I don't like it. He's going to get serious cash and I think there are more practical solutions we can invest in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 35 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group