Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD: Saints War Room (Sign Ups!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harper41

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
I wanted that extra 6th Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Nice working with you guys, even you Harper Laughing

You as well! No hard feelings, even if you are a penny pincher...

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
Saint-Anger_13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
justo wrote:
I wanted that extra 6th Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Nice working with you guys, even you Harper Laughing

You as well! No hard feelings, even if you are a penny pincher...

hey, nothing wrong with that lol Laughing
Harper41

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The roller coaster continues. EZ is talking to the Packers and hasn't approved it yet...Good lord, just end it already.

In other news, the Raiders deal still looks good but they're definitely taking their sweet time giving me the go ahead.

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
Harper41

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we trade Jenkins, who are we going to use our extension on? The Redskins are interested and seem willing to meet our asking price. I can't think of anyone else with a big cap hit that it would be worth it for. Greer? Colston maybe? Bunkley?

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
If we trade Jenkins, who are we going to use our extension on? The Redskins are interested and seem willing to meet our asking price. I can't think of anyone else with a big cap hit that it would be worth it for. Greer? Colston maybe? Bunkley?

Maybe Branch of Williams depending on if we can get a deal nailed down?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Maybe Branch of Williams depending on if we can get a deal nailed down?

Oh good call actually. Tramons a free agent in 2014 I believe and Branch is getting paid bundles and he only has 2 years left I believe. I'd probably use it on Branch, as Tramon will be 30 next off-season.

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
Raves

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:

I say we wait to figure put the situation with Williams first. Truthfully I don't know who we wpuld get to replace Jenkins, but once we have the trades figured out we will go from there.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
Harper41

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raves wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

I say we wait to figure put the situation with Williams first. Truthfully I don't know who we wpuld get to replace Jenkins, but once we have the trades figured out we will go from there.

The only way Jenkins is moving is if someone gives us good value, and the Redskins seem willing to do so. I'm still not totally convinced to move him though, I'll let you guys know as trade talks progress.

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Raves wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

The only way Jenkins is moving is if someone gives us good value, and the Redskins seem willing to do so. I'm still not totally convinced to move him though, I'll let you guys know as trade talks progress.

Make sure their staff and all of their staffs grandparents are on board before making anything official. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Raves wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

Make sure their staff and all of their staffs grandparents are on board before making anything official. Laughing

I made sure their future children were aware of ALL trade stipulations, and they all signed off completely on the deal. No loose ends this time... Laughing

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Orleans Staff

I am sorry for the confusion that has occurred, unfortunately there were some issues of communication which should have been addressed in the staff of Green Bay. If the individual who put the trade together could contact me regarding the mis-communication I would appreciate it.

I have asked the Packers staff to contact me regarding the situation, as soon as this is resolved we will move forward. Unless there is significant opposition from the staff the trade will be approved but we want to make sure that the rules are followed.

Please let me know if you have any questions and again I am sorry for the confusion.

-EZ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Raiders sure know how to delay a trade... Laughing It's been voted on and approved by them but they keep delaying it, probably hoping to get more value for Branch, which I can't hate on them for but at the same time...COME ON LETS GO! Laughing

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
Raves

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
The Raiders sure know how to delay a trade... Laughing It's been voted on and approved by them but they keep delaying it, probably hoping to get more value for Branch, which I can't hate on them for but at the same time...COME ON LETS GO! Laughing

Give them a deadline. 9 am tomorrow morning either its turned in or we will look elsewhere as well. I still much prefer a free agent SS if they are available.

2013 Adopt-A-Saint
TE Jimmy Graham-86 rec, 1215 yds, 16 TDs
WR Kenny Still-34 rec, 641 yds, 5 TDs
Harper41

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jenkins trade fell through, looks like we'll be keeping him.

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints
Harper41

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Raiders aren't getting back to me so at this point I'm going to move forward as if the deal ISN'T happening, until they say otherwise.

RTR
GFalcon wrote:
go saints

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 25 of 39

Jump to: