Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 13: Packers War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did everyone go, I'm bored

PSN: ShiiNyIV
jfinley88

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
Where did everyone go, I'm bored

Nothing to really do today...

Have had 0 trade talk all day from my end...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm reading a book. Checking in every chapter or so. What topics are there to discuss? FA Tier 1 doesn't start for a bit. Prospects? We do need to start our BB... I know it's a beast, so nobody wants to touch it
justo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down with working our BB. Do we have the positions totally ranked? Idk. I feel like it should be tiers more than #-# rankings.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
I'm reading a book. Checking in every chapter or so. What topics are there to discuss? FA Tier 1 doesn't start for a bit. Prospects? We do need to start our BB... I know it's a beast, so nobody wants to touch it

I have the BB set up right now, roughly, with how I would rate the prospects. If anyone has suggestions/complaints/or anything bring it up here and we can discuss and then adjust the BB after discussion. Very Happy . Definitely still needs some polishing...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:

I have the BB set up right now, roughly, with how I would rate the prospects. If anyone has suggestions/complaints/or anything bring it up here and we can discuss and then adjust the BB after discussion. Very Happy . Definitely still needs some polishing...

Cyprien should be higher IMO, areound 12.

After watching some Ishmael highlights, I believe he should slot in around 13-15. As of now

jfinley88

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:

After watching some Ishmael highlights, I believe he should slot in around 13-15. As of now

Oh yea didn't realize how low he was. Will be on my computer tomorrow and move him up. Smile .

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
HyponGrey wrote:

Oh yea didn't realize how low he was. Will be on my computer tomorrow and move him up. Smile .

Much obliged Very Happy

The Kuhn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
I'm down with working our BB. Do we have the positions totally ranked? Idk. I feel like it should be tiers more than #-# rankings.

I second this. And if we decide from then on that we want "#-#" rankings it'll be way easier to do.

On a separate note, I've noticed that we have a few scout positions still available. Having applied TWO times already to no avail, I feel like the 3rd time must be the charm Laughing

SO! What position should I be scouting huh? Just give me a crap position that nobody wants to scout (which is pretty much all that is left anyways haha)
AlexGreen#20

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kuhn wrote:
justo wrote:

I second this. And if we decide from then on that we want "#-#" rankings it'll be way easier to do.

On a separate note, I've noticed that we have a few scout positions still available. Having applied TWO times already to no avail, I feel like the 3rd time must be the charm Laughing

SO! What position should I be scouting huh? Just give me a crap position that nobody wants to scout (which is pretty much all that is left anyways haha)

K6
L5
H1
J9
H11
Z16
U10
U7
C23
C22
O1

Figure those are the top 11.
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kuhn wrote:

ST?
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kuhn wrote:
justo wrote:

RB and DL are the 2 that are the most important not filled

The Kuhn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
The Kuhn wrote:

ST?

Just what I had in mind.. Rolling Eyes
The Kuhn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
The Kuhn wrote:
justo wrote:

If everyone is cool with me taking RB then I'll do it.
Should I just submit a BB to our GM then?
nfldraftguru1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kuhn wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
The Kuhn wrote:
justo wrote:

If everyone is cool with me taking RB then I'll do it.
Should I just submit a BB to our GM then?

That's been the process, yes.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 55 of 99

Jump to: