You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 13: Packers War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 19392
Location: fin-land Metaphysical & Eternal EveryoneLoveEveryone
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CornOnDaCobb wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
If you're applying for a positional scout, could you send a BB for that position?


Whats a BB


A big board
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 14349
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our cap info:
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/cap-hit/2013/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ChaRisMa


Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 9172
Location: Hunting
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to be RB scout this time around. One of the few spots I haven't done.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nfldraftguru1


Joined: 07 Feb 2009
Posts: 11118
Location: Menomonie, WI
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
nfldraftguru1 wrote:
QB Scout
You apply my answering questions. Just one question, actually.

Question 1: Will you draft Matt Scott?
a) Yes
b) No

Take your time.

In Round 6 possibly, definetely in round 7.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 14349
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nfldraftguru1 wrote:
justo wrote:
nfldraftguru1 wrote:
QB Scout
You apply my answering questions. Just one question, actually.

Question 1: Will you draft Matt Scott?
a) Yes
b) No

Take your time.

In Round 6 possibly, definetely in round 7.

K, we good.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
wiscsports28


Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 1751
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.Director of Media Relations
2.Defensive Coordinato:
3.QB Scout

Id love to be DMR if I could still be involved in the discussion of the team and such, If I do get the job, then I would take on a scouting job as well that isn't very popular.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
packerfanman4


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 3266
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to be involved.

I'll "apply" to be defensive coordinator. If not I'll be a defensive positional scout.

Another preference would be the media relations guy.

I was a writer two years ago and had great success and fun with that so it'd be kinda cool to be on the other side of that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 19392
Location: fin-land Metaphysical & Eternal EveryoneLoveEveryone
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

packerfanman4 wrote:
I'd like to be involved.

I'll "apply" to be defensive coordinator. If not I'll be a defensive positional scout.

Another preference would be the media relations guy.

I was a writer two years ago and had great success and fun with that so it'd be kinda cool to be on the other side of that.


What exactly does the media relations guy do? Just write "articles" on rumors and stuff?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wiscsports28


Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 1751
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
packerfanman4 wrote:
I'd like to be involved.

I'll "apply" to be defensive coordinator. If not I'll be a defensive positional scout.

Another preference would be the media relations guy.

I was a writer two years ago and had great success and fun with that so it'd be kinda cool to be on the other side of that.


What exactly does the media relations guy do? Just write "articles" on rumors and stuff?


To be honest, not sure.

In past ones, the writers will plan to have interviews with the teams's directors of media relations and also they can report to the writers and such, some teams have them written up their draft picks in the past but I'm not sure. Someone with more experience may know more than me, but it sounds fun so ill give it a shot.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 19392
Location: fin-land Metaphysical & Eternal EveryoneLoveEveryone
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
If you guys want the code PM me


This isn't illegal right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 14349
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
justo wrote:
If you guys want the code PM me


This isn't illegal right?
no no no no no. if we talk in there it is. keeping an updated ranking system isn't. it would be done through pms that way any way. the theory is that if it's up there we won't talk about the prospects through PMs. we want more people involved talking about it in war rooms, even if it's just using "E9" instead of "Aaron Rodgers."

EDIT: Can I sign up to the be FB scout, too?
_________________


Last edited by justo on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
packerfanman4


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 3266
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wiscsports28 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
packerfanman4 wrote:
I'd like to be involved.

I'll "apply" to be defensive coordinator. If not I'll be a defensive positional scout.

Another preference would be the media relations guy.

I was a writer two years ago and had great success and fun with that so it'd be kinda cool to be on the other side of that.


What exactly does the media relations guy do? Just write "articles" on rumors and stuff?


To be honest, not sure.

In past ones, the writers will plan to have interviews with the teams's directors of media relations and also they can report to the writers and such, some teams have them written up their draft picks in the past but I'm not sure. Someone with more experience may know more than me, but it sounds fun so ill give it a shot.


It's all you if you want it, I'll just apply for DC and if not that I'll be a positional scout.

Apparently there aren't writers this year? In which case I don't really know what the relations guy does but in the past (when I wrote) if I was digging for rumors or whatever the media guy was who I would go to to interview and hear about trade possibilities and stuff. Some guys played really tight to the vest and others were really cool and open about their team's plan and stuff.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wiscsports28


Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 1751
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

packerfanman4 wrote:
wiscsports28 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
packerfanman4 wrote:
I'd like to be involved.

I'll "apply" to be defensive coordinator. If not I'll be a defensive positional scout.

Another preference would be the media relations guy.

I was a writer two years ago and had great success and fun with that so it'd be kinda cool to be on the other side of that.


What exactly does the media relations guy do? Just write "articles" on rumors and stuff?


To be honest, not sure.

In past ones, the writers will plan to have interviews with the teams's directors of media relations and also they can report to the writers and such, some teams have them written up their draft picks in the past but I'm not sure. Someone with more experience may know more than me, but it sounds fun so ill give it a shot.


It's all you if you want it, I'll just apply for DC and if not that I'll be a positional scout.

Apparently there aren't writers this year? In which case I don't really know what the relations guy does but in the past (when I wrote) if I was digging for rumors or whatever the media guy was who I would go to to interview and hear about trade possibilities and stuff. Some guys played really tight to the vest and others were really cool and open about their team's plan and stuff.


Considering there are no writers this year, I wouldn't roll over in my grave if I didn't have it this year, but it would be something interesting and new to do for my fourth year.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 19392
Location: fin-land Metaphysical & Eternal EveryoneLoveEveryone
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:

EDIT: Can I sign up to the be FB scout, too?


Most likely, could you send a BB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 19392
Location: fin-land Metaphysical & Eternal EveryoneLoveEveryone
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The initial DC is up with Salary info
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 2 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group