Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 13: THE Tampa Bay Bucs War Room (bid p 48)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I'm saying is make your big board best players in the draft regardless of need. Maneuver the board. If a guy slips you have rated high take him at 13 or move up a spot or 2. If a guy like Warmack is their at 13 and you definately have no use for another guard entertain offers move down and get value.
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly think it is far too early to start hashing out a draft plan.

I assume we are going to be big players in FA, so that will narrow our list of needs down. I think we should honestly concentrate on figuring out who we should target and really make a strong push for.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be tough to move down from where we are. Everyone always wants to move down and own the 2nd round, but we're not in a prime spot.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
It will be tough to move down from where we are. Everyone always wants to move down and own the 2nd round, but we're not in a prime spot.

I actually think we may be though. With the recent performances at the senior bowl, i think the offensive tackles, specifically Lane Johnson is now a hot commodity.

Carolina is interested at #14. So teams like St. Louis and Chicago might just want to move up and acquire our pick...
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling an OL will drop. Chicago could be enticed for lane Johnson or chance Warmack.
xlfrosti

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

I actually think we may be though. With the recent performances at the senior bowl, i think the offensive tackles, specifically Lane Johnson is now a hot commodity.

Carolina is interested at #14. So teams like St. Louis and Chicago might just want to move up and acquire our pick...

That's if either Fisher Warmack or Johnson are there. As for the needs I agree with chomp chomp as we will never know about the needs for draft as we should have a lot of cap space for some big FA stars

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

Great call with Lane Johnson I was thinking the same thing.

I wonder though if the Cards will jump on Eric Fisher leaving Lane for the Chargers.

Mike Evans 57 - 935 - 10
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

I wonder though if the Cards will jump on Eric Fisher leaving Lane for the Chargers.

I think they will... I mean he played so well at the senior bowl. He looks legit.

I think someone will be enticed to move up and if not then we just select BPA. If that happens to be an OT then so be it. Dotson isnt wowing anyone so why not replace him with the BPA.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

I think they will... I mean he played so well at the senior bowl. He looks legit.

I think someone will be enticed to move up and if not then we just select BPA. If that happens to be an OT then so be it. Dotson isnt wowing anyone so why not replace him with the BPA.

I am all about BPA but a guy like Warmack or a qb shouldn't be drafted by us unless we are working out a trade. I think a little need has to be taken into account.

Mike Evans 57 - 935 - 10
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

I am all about BPA but a guy like Warmack or a qb shouldn't be drafted by us unless we are working out a trade. I think a little need has to be taken into account.

Yea i hear you there i mean alot depends on the offseason. But yea i am not keen on a QB.
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Gio is going to be away today, why don't you guys PM me about what type of code you would like to use. And I will start assigning players to their selected code.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay, SG give me what you got!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang, looks like I'm a little too late for this... Or can I still sign up for some type of advisory role?

Well, good luck guys, didn't we win this thing 2 years ago?

THE PACK MAN wrote:
... but the Packers wouldnt be as good if they had the 49ers defense.

- Adopt a Buc -
Dekoda Watson: 14 tackles, 1 sack, 1 pass defended, 1 interception
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

epicMustache wrote:
Dang, looks like I'm a little too late for this... Or can I still sign up for some type of advisory role?

Soul Glo wrote:
Please feel free to sign up for positions and I'll do my best to get you the one you desire. Remember that your "title" does not mean much, and all of us have the same amount of say.

- feel free to even make up a title.

You can sign up as another scout or you can get creative and make your own position like "Mustache Czar" Laughing

If you want to be a part of this it's never too late to sign up.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
epicMustache

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
epicMustache wrote:

Soul Glo wrote:
Please feel free to sign up for positions and I'll do my best to get you the one you desire. Remember that your "title" does not mean much, and all of us have the same amount of say.

- feel free to even make up a title.

You can sign up as another scout or you can get creative and make your own position like "Mustache Czar" Laughing

If you want to be a part of this, it's never too late to sign up.

I could think night and day of creative titles and not come up with a better one than the 'Mustache Czar.' That'll be it. Laughing

THE PACK MAN wrote:
... but the Packers wouldnt be as good if they had the 49ers defense.

- Adopt a Buc -
Dekoda Watson: 14 tackles, 1 sack, 1 pass defended, 1 interception

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 4 of 48

Jump to: