Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titans May Not Bring Britt Back After Next Season?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Titans May Not Bring Britt Back After Next Season? Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5130/kenny-britt

If this is true and next season is his last the Titans will have to look at someone like a Dwane Bowe IMO. If i was the Titans i wouldnt wait till next year id do it this year to get Bowe. After this season the early names arnt pretty for the 14 FA class. This year Bowes the big ticket name in 14 could be Nicks but he could get tagged so if im the Titans id make an attempt for Bowe this offseason

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 8 Tackles 5 Assist 1 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 9 Tackles 4 Assist 1 Sack
drewr4y

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans offseason ha. when is the last time we gambled and paid a player. has it ever happened?

IM ALL ABOUT THE 80's
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewr4y wrote:
titans offseason ha. when is the last time we gambled and paid a player. has it ever happened?

didn't we give David Givens a fat deal? Dude is a HOF lock

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
TitanSS

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason we haven't cut him is because he's getting paid so little. If he asks for a lot and doesn't have a standout season with no injuries whatsoever. Cut ties.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its getting to the point though where this guy is just never ever gonna stay out of trouble it took him what a week 2 at the most to get cops looking to talk to him? The guys a great talent but the guy just wont stay out of trouble the Titans coaches an players cant get threw to him heck even his dad cant get threw to him you have to consider cutting ties with him and Bud or who evers gonna have to suck it up and find a way to pay a big time WR or waste a pick on one when we could use that pick for another big hole

Sig by daboyle250

derekfelty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The man needs help! We can't lose him. Only if there was a way to keep him calm and out of trouble, would be amazing! He needs to turn the other head into going to church and asking for some forgiveness to the holy lord. Maybe he will be a better guy coming off a fresh start this coming up season. Look at Pac-Man Jones... His not that type of guy anymore after he spend them seasons over in CFL. Maybe britt needs to do the same? I know that yall don't agree with me but this is my story about it all.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:
The man needs help! We can't lose him. Only if there was a way to keep him calm and out of trouble, would be amazing! He needs to turn the other head into going to church and asking for some forgiveness to the holy lord. Maybe he will be a better guy coming off a fresh start this coming up season. Look at Pac-Man Jones... His not that type of guy anymore after he spend them seasons over in CFL. Maybe britt needs to do the same? I know that yall don't agree with me but this is my story about it all.

Ya well it took being traded then released then like 20 to 24 total game suspensions to get Pac Man quiet. We can replace Britt we dont NEED Britt the guys good the guy has all the potential in the world just cant stay out of trouble and its unfair to the team that hes always suspended or that people have to answer questions about him. It was so bad last year Tommie Campbell right away had to make it public on twitter that he wasnt with Britt getting arrested at that army base last year. Titans have to do something and shouldnt wait. Hell prob light it up this year and deserve to be tagged or what have you but then you know he'll be in hand cuffs some where

Sig by daboyle250

ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No surprise. Guys a joke.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: