Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chpjns15

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else interested in trading Red Bryant? I think we could get some good value out of him, atleast a 3rd round pick, maybe a 3rd.

Also I think we should all compose a big board of sorts for the draft so that we know who we want to pick when the time comes.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
Is anyone else interested in trading Red Bryant? I think we could get some good value out of him, atleast a 3rd round pick, maybe a 3rd.

Also I think we should all compose a big board of sorts for the draft so that we know who we want to pick when the time comes.

I made one I really like and sent it out. Thought I sent it to everyone on the staff

WINTER IS COMING
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:

I wanna keep Big Red. I feel like, when healthy, he's a beast on that D-line. He did have a down year, but that was because of his injuries.

Then again, everything has a price. I wouldn't mind shipping him for a 3rd rounder from the right team.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
chpjns15

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

I wanna keep Big Red. I feel like, when healthy, he's a beast on that D-line. He did have a down year, but that was because of his injuries.

Then again, everything has a price. I wouldn't mind shipping him for a 3rd rounder from the right team.

IMO if we get can get a 2nd rounder we pull the trigger immediately. I also wouldn't mind shopping BB to see what people are offering.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple thoughts:
Let's not trade Okung...
Sweezy for a mid 3rd is good value, not certain about a 4th, but could probably convince me if it was an early 4th.
I think Red's break even point for me is around pick 50. I too think Red will bounce back, but even with a 2nd rounder we should be able to draft a replacement while freeing up salary.

"We all we got, we all we need"
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

IMO if we get can get a 2nd rounder we pull the trigger immediately. I also wouldn't mind shopping BB to see what people are offering.

Yeah if we can get a 2nd rounder we should do it. We could easily find a replacement (or even an upgrade) for him while at the same time freeing up even more cap space.

We already got the 3rd largest cap room in the league, and if we trade Red and Flynn, we should be on our way to #1. At that point, I don't see any reason why we don't aggressively pursue a big money FA. Wouldn't mind having Vollmer, Cruz, or Bowe Cool

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
bobob123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

Yeah if we can get a 2nd rounder we should do it. We could easily find a replacement (or even an upgrade) for him while at the same time freeing up even more cap space.

We already got the 3rd largest cap room in the league, and if we trade Red and Flynn, we should be on our way to #1. At that point, I don't see any reason why we don't aggressively pursue a big money FA. Wouldn't mind having Vollmer, Cruz, or Bowe Cool

There's no way we get a 2nd rd pick for Red and a 3rd rd pick is out of the question as well... His age is a factor he'll be 29yrs old to start the 2013' season and then there's his contract it's way to big for a guy of his skillset, he is due $6.6 mill next season and I don't see anyone trading a 2nd for that kinda $, unless it's the Raiders Laughing .. besides Red is a leader on this team that is very young and in need of leadership. so, I say John and Pete should try and see if Red will take a pay cut to stay on the team and free up more cap space to improve the pass rush next year, after all that was one of the huge reasons we lost the playoff game vs. the Falcons, Matt Ryan had 'ALL DAY' to throw the ball in the last 31 seconds of the game to put the falcons in field goal range, and that is unacceptable..

"Guess what! I got a fever, and the only prescription, is MORE COWBELL!!" - Christopher Walken
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle will have about 9.5m to play with when you factor out the cost of draft picks.

I think we need to try and restructure Zach's contract.

Do we want to try and resign Branch or Jones? I'd lean towards Branch

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
bobob123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Seattle will have about 9.5m to play with when you factor out the cost of draft picks.

I can't remember where I read it but the article said that our pass rush was much, much better with Jones playing and it also showed that Irvin's numbers where much better with Jones as well. in a perfect world we get both back at a great price.

"Guess what! I got a fever, and the only prescription, is MORE COWBELL!!" - Christopher Walken
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobob123 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

I can't remember where I read it but the article said that our pass rush was much, much better with Jones playing and it also showed that Irvin's numbers where much better with Jones as well. in a perfect world we get both back at a great price.
im sure it was. But I think we all know a pass rushing DT is a huge need so well me more likely to be looking for a pass rushing UT.

I would like to retain both, but we'll need to find some cap space

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFMD '13 ROSTERS

These Rosters will be LOCKED (barring catastrophic or equation issues) tonight at 8:00 PM EST. If you see an error, please contact me either via PM (include team in subject line) or in the Roster Correction Thread

Thank you;

EZ
Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:

The way things worked last year, if I remember right, the players were going for way way too much. Vincent Jackson went for 18 mil + a year. So 9.5 million isn't a lot to play with restructure Miller and Trade Flynn if you can.
bulldog

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a Feeler guys...

Is Golden Tate on the block? what value do you guys have him at?

Could someone PM back about that? thanks.
Raiders4sho!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys are interested in making any deals here is our trade block

::TRADE BLOCK::*
MLB Rolando McClain
WR Darius Heyward-Bey
WR Jacoby Ford
DT Tommy Kelly
RB Darren McFadden
QB Carson Palmer
QB Terrelle Pryor
FS/CB Michael Huff
OG Mike Brisiel
Partial List as everyone is available

But we will listen to any realistic offers for anyone on our roster.
Pm me with questions/offers or post in our war room

outside_Insider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiders4sho! wrote:
If you guys are interested in making any deals here is our trade block

::TRADE BLOCK::*
MLB Rolando McClain
WR Darius Heyward-Bey
WR Jacoby Ford
DT Tommy Kelly
RB Darren McFadden
QB Carson Palmer
QB Terrelle Pryor
FS/CB Michael Huff
OG Mike Brisiel
Partial List as everyone is available

But we will listen to any realistic offers for anyone on our roster.
Pm me with questions/offers or post in our war room

Let's talk Tyvon Branch Smile That would allow us to have the SS we need which will allow us to move Kam to OLB or trade him.

"We all we got, we all we need"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 9 of 49

Jump to: