Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Revis to Seattle?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sirensong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
I see no purpose to Cro.

He's purely an outside CB, just like Browner and Sherman. The bonus to Revis is that he can cover elite slot guys.

I figured in a 3-wide set that Sherm could cover the inside and/or either Browner or Cro could cover guys like Graham/Gronk on passing downs.

Sherm is great theres no doubt. You dont want him inside.
charles Woodson was amazing and he was a sick nickel in some sets. You don't want Sherm inside because he'd be much worse at it, plain and simple. His height and his ability o use the sideline as a defender are two of his best traits that he can't maximize inside.

Couldn't have said it better, he thrives outside and would get torched inside. Hes very unique and thats his greatest strength but also his weakness.
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
I see no purpose to Cro.

He's purely an outside CB, just like Browner and Sherman. The bonus to Revis is that he can cover elite slot guys.

I figured in a 3-wide set that Sherm could cover the inside and/or either Browner or Cro could cover guys like Graham/Gronk on passing downs.

charles Woodson was amazing and he was a sick nickel in some sets. You don't want Sherm inside because he'd be much worse at it, plain and simple. His height and his ability o use the sideline as a defender are two of his best traits that he can't maximize inside.

I agree, but he did pick Brady off in the slot. He is better outside, but he is still above average in the slot.

"We all we got, we all we need"
Str8Wreckin08

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't do it. Its time to build through the draft now. Pass rush, and upgrade the Nickel spot.

Datone Jones who is the best interior pass rusher I have ever seen on the college level will be there in the 1st. So will Jordan Poyer. Tough decision.

I'd say take Poyer.
MAC DRE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
I see no purpose to Cro.

I agree, but he did pick Brady off in the slot. He is better outside, but he is still above average in the slot.

Pretty sure that pick was along the sideline against Branch. That was just a dumb throw by Brady. Although it was because Sherm baited him

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAC DRE wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
I see no purpose to Cro.

Pretty sure that pick was along the sideline against Branch. That was just a dumb throw by Brady. Although it was because Sherm baited him

It wasn't on the sideline, but it's a matchup that I don't see succeeding too often.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean getting Revis would be a greedy move, one that isn't really needed. Seattle HAS good corners with Browner, Lane, and WT3, they don't need Revis as much as they need a 1st round pick and a pass rusher.

But I mean, from a Madden standpoint, MAKE IT HAPPEN Cool

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: