Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dolphinemidget Mock (done quick) 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Dolphinemidget Mock (done quick) 2013 Reply with quote

Here is a quick Mock I did last night got bored and thought about it, this does not account into getting FA's or resigning players (as no way of knowing those)

#1: Johnathan Banks CB; Miss.- A play maker has the ability to shut down a WR and with his reach could help out in INT department, he would start no questions and help vs the passing game.

#2: Deandre Hopkins (WR- Clemons) or Stedman Bailey (WR West Virgna)- Both have skills to be a true weapon for Tanney, I included both cause Hopkins could go late 1st round but might fall into the second round, Stedman would be a weapon and if we could bring in another WR we would have 4 good WR's assuming we resign Hartline.

#2: Lane Johnson OT, Oklahoma- RT who can get the job done, if my memory serves me right he did play LT some in college but he would shine at RT.

#3: John Simon DE; Ohio- I want Bjorn Werner but he will go before we pick in round one, so here is my replacement another Pass Rusher who could help make Wake better.

#3: Chris Faulk OT; LSU- Big guy who plays RT, I know I took Johnson, but one of these two could make swap to Guard giving us a great Right side to the Oline.

#4: Markus Wheaton WR; Oregon- With Hartline a FA and unkown if we can bring in a FA, something we seem to be unable to do, I took Hopkins or Baileys counter part, two rookie WR's they could be come the Marks brothers for us.

#5: Isaiah Johnson S; Georga Tech- With all our safeties being up on becomng FA, I dont think we let them all walk, Johnson will learn the spot, with around 80+ tackles and couple of picks he is the last line of defense.

#6: Zac Dysert QB; Miami Ohio- Project case here, I see him as the 3rd string QB has some upset and though I dont think he will be the next Tom Brady he is the best late round QB in my eyes.

#7: I didnt look one up cause my mocks I always use 7th round for ST's and didnt spend any time looking for it.

This is my rough mock, I would love to hear from you all, good bad or diffrent, my next weekend off, I am going to look a little harder see if I would changed anything.

Adopt a Phins 14, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
(14 Season Week-13 )
66.5% CMP - 2817 yards -20 TD's - 9 INT's - 92.1 Rat /RUSH 289 Yards 45 Atmts
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like alot of the guys you got here and depending on how free agency ends up this could be nice. One thing is though Lane johnson is going top 20 in round 1 and if we dont have a tackle at the time could be someone we are looking at. He is extremly athletic a converted TE with a mean streak and who can anchor. He can play left or right tackle and perfect for zone blocking scheme he gets to second leval with ease.
skatewood2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see John Simon making it to the second round. He will become a big time pass rusher in the NFL.

NFL - Miami Dolphins
College - THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Maddogg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice mock... you have two of my picks in your draft. As far as John Simon, I'm not sure how the NFL teams see him but most mocks have him at mid to late third round and fourth round with the knock on him being height and weight for a DE. At the Senior Bowl practices the coaches put him out of position at OLB where he looked totally lost.

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Games - 14, Tackles 17 Assists 6 Sacks 1 Forced Fumbles 1
Joe Philbin Death Watch - After Week 14 : Death 45 Joe 37
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
Nice mock... you have two of my picks in your draft. As far as John Simon, I'm not sure how the NFL teams see him but most mocks have him at mid to late third round and fourth round with the knock on him being height and weight for a DE. At the Senior Bowl practices the coaches put him out of position at OLB where he looked totally lost.

Alright, Ill bite which two are on your draft board??

Adopt a Phins 14, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
(14 Season Week-13 )
66.5% CMP - 2817 yards -20 TD's - 9 INT's - 92.1 Rat /RUSH 289 Yards 45 Atmts
Lemmiwinks

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The WR position in this year's draft is tricky to me. I see some talent throughout the draft but don't really see that Dez Bryant/AJ Green type of player. The guy I like them most is Quintin Patton but don't see him as an immediate contributor where a guy like Keenan Allen may be. Same thing goes for the tight ends, I like Vance MacDonald but is another mid round guy that may not contribute and is more of a complimentary guy than Eifert or Ertz. It's going to be an interesting draft especially considering how crazy our free agency seems to be headed with a lot of players unsigned.
hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatewood2 wrote:
I don't see John Simon making it to the second round. He will become a big time pass rusher in the NFL.

The only way Simon is a second round pick is if New England drafts him based on inside information from Mike Vrabel. Simon will not have a great combine IMO.

But I agree he'll be a player in the NFL.
NBA: New York Knicks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: