Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2 round mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BengalsEra wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Not sure how i feel about the Bengals pick. I dont hate it, but would really prefer to see a LB or S there. But depending on where we go in round 2, i would be ok with it

The bengals gave up a lot of sacks last year which i think boiling was the worst of all the oline. so yea. but there are numerous amount of ways the bengals could go here. I think they will go bpa within the positions of need.

But Wharton is also coming back, so......... let's just say I would be shocked if they went guard. History is on my side, as Zeitler was the first guard ever to be taken in round one by the Bengals. No way they do it two straight years.
Forge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert woods in the first? No way. He's a third round prospect right now. I could barely see them taking him with their second rounder and they'll be drafting in one of last two slots

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
McRaider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: 1 round mock Reply with quote

BengalsEra wrote:

3. Oakland: Dee Milliner CB Alabama
horrible first round pick
BengalsEra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: 1 round mock Reply with quote

McRaider wrote:
BengalsEra wrote:

the raiders rush defense was ok, but your pass defense was apsolutely terrible. Every team knew they could take advantage of your pass defense.
BengalsEra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
BengalsEra wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Not sure how i feel about the Bengals pick. I dont hate it, but would really prefer to see a LB or S there. But depending on where we go in round 2, i would be ok with it

The bengals gave up a lot of sacks last year which i think boiling was the worst of all the oline. so yea. but there are numerous amount of ways the bengals could go here. I think they will go bpa within the positions of need.

But Wharton is also coming back, so......... let's just say I would be shocked if they went guard. History is on my side, as Zeitler was the first guard ever to be taken in round one by the Bengals. No way they do it two straight years.

it worked out pretty good so why not do it again?
BengalsEra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
Robert woods in the first? No way. He's a third round prospect right now. I could barely see them taking him with their second rounder and they'll be drafting in one of last two slots

the 49ers need someone other than davis and crabtree for kaep. Moss is ok but you never know if the coaching staff will keep him or not or if he'll retire. in my opinion, woods is the 3rd best reciever in this draft. with as many recievers as i have going in the 1st before them, they need to take one there so that they ensure they get a decent one.
McRaider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: 1 round mock Reply with quote

BengalsEra wrote:
McRaider wrote:
BengalsEra wrote:

the raiders rush defense was ok, but your pass defense was apsolutely terrible. Every team knew they could take advantage of your pass defense.
are you serious! the pass rush was one of the worst in the league. when the opposing QB has 20-40 seconds to make a play after the snap every time then your pass rush is not even a thought process in his mind
BengalsEra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: 1 round mock Reply with quote

McRaider wrote:
BengalsEra wrote:
McRaider wrote:
BengalsEra wrote:

are you serious! the pass rush was one of the worst in the league. when the opposing QB has 20-40 seconds to make a play after the snap every time then your pass rush is not even a thought process in his mind

I understand that your pass rush was terrible as well. This draft is a lot deeper in pass rushers than in CB. taking the best CB would easily help the secodary, helping the pass rush in the process. a good pass rusher will likely fall to the second round, in this case sam montgmery, and then you get a 1st round DE as well. Pass defense goes both ways.
McRaider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: 1 round mock Reply with quote

BengalsEra wrote:
McRaider wrote:
BengalsEra wrote:
McRaider wrote:
BengalsEra wrote:

I understand that your pass rush was terrible as well. This draft is a lot deeper in pass rushers than in CB. taking the best CB would easily help the secodary, helping the pass rush in the process. a good pass rusher will likely fall to the second round, in this case sam montgmery, and then you get a 1st round DE as well. Pass defense goes both ways.
i understand the best CB theory but in the top three milliner is not that good. we do not have a second round pick this draft. our biggest needs are DE's,DT's & LB's
BengalsEra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: 1 round mock Reply with quote

McRaider wrote:
BengalsEra wrote:
McRaider wrote:
BengalsEra wrote:
McRaider wrote:
BengalsEra wrote:

i understand the best CB theory but in the top three milliner is not that good. we do not have a second round pick this draft. our biggest needs are DE's,DT's & LB's

Haha im dumb. Im even a bengals fan too.... But still there are a lot of DE and DT in the 3rd o 5th rounds. the raiders secondary is apsolutely terrible. I'm not saying that I know what way the raiders rganization will go, but if I was there, I would be leaning strongly on milliner. He would help give the pass rush extra time to get to the QB. About a quarter of the sacks that the bengals got this year were due to the secondary.
Forge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BengalsEra wrote:
Forge wrote:

the 49ers need someone other than davis and crabtree for kaep. Moss is ok but you never know if the coaching staff will keep him or not or if he'll retire. in my opinion, woods is the 3rd best reciever in this draft. with as many recievers as i have going in the 1st before them, they need to take one there so that they ensure they get a decent one.

this is a fairly deep draft for wr, and that is just horrible value there. I didn't see hunter off the board, then you have the mid round selections of guys like rogers, bailey, hamilton, swope, wheaton (who just had a very good week of senior bowl practices), all of whom could be taken in rounds 2-3 (with the exception of probably hunter). woods isn't so much greater a prospect then any of those guys that you would use a first on him there rather than seeing which of them will be available at the end of round two or the niners early 3rd round selection. If there is a dropoff between woods and players like rogers hamilton, et al, (and i dont think there is anyway), that dropoff isnt enough to justify taking him 2 rounds higher than one of those other guys.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
vstarr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geno Smith is the pick hands down!!!!! GO BILLS Very Happy

Bills for life!!!!!!!!RIP Yusef Abdullah aka Big Sef 03/12/80 - 04/26/09
BengalsEra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

updated
AQuintus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Vikings:

Round 1: Good Pick. Keenan Allen is excellent value here and exactly what the Vikings would want in a WR.

Round 2: Bad Pick. LB is a need, but Chase Thomas will not be an OLB in a 4/3 defense. He's a 3/4 rush LB and a 4/3 DE.

Honestly, as much as I like Keenan Allen as a player, and as much as I like his fit with the Vikings, with all of the talent at WR falling to the Vikings' pick in the 2nd, I'd look elsewhere in the 1st.

Something like Arthur Brown (or Larry Warford, Sharrif Floyd, or Johnathan Hankins) in the 1st and DeAndre Hopkins (or Quinton Patton, Terrance Williams, or Robert Woods) in the 2nd would be a much better draft.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice ya revamped it. Hankins for the Falcons would be awesome. Don't think he has a chance on falling to us but if he does outstanding.

I don't know the 2nd round De you gave us so i can't really knock on him or praise him but i'll praise that you went with a great position of need there in DE.

Bengals my friend you are coming around on these bad boys and getting better at them keep up the good work Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: