Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Favorite Play Of The Year Nominations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TomRalph

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Favorite Play Of The Year Nominations Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Some of you may remember a couple of years ago, I ran an 'Elimination' style tournament which culminated in Footballs Future selecting it's consensus 'Favorite Play Of The Year'

For those that don't remember, here's a link

With the season soon to be over, there's not going to me much to talk about on FF, so hopefully, this tournament can provide some discussion, some competition and provide some great memories, and perhaps show us some great plays that we missed too.

Anyway here's whats going to happen.

a) I will create a thread in each of the 32 NFL team's sub-forums, asking them to nominate a consensus 'Favorite Play' from their team.

b) Once I have collated all 32 sub-forums' nominations I will use a list randomizer to determine which teams will face each other in the tournament.

c) I will then create a thread in NFL General for each match-up, where the FF community can determine which play is their favorite until eventually we end up with 2 remaining plays,

OK, so now that's sorted. Let's get down to the fun part, time for the your sub forum to nominate their favorite play of the 2012 NFL season!

There is literally no criteria for selecting a favorite play. It could be an Offensive, Defensive or Special Teams play, the first play of the game, or the last play of the game or anything in between, it could come in a win, a loss (or a tie) it could be a scoring play, or a non scoring play.

You can select literally anything, in the 2010 tournament there was an OG returning a kick-off 70 yards, a Pick-6 by a Defensive End, Touchdown celebrations or trick plays by Punters. Literally anything!

Ah, there is one rule. You must post a video link (preferably to Youtube (those 30 second adverts on NFL.com are annoying after a while) or even better, post a GIF.

So go ahead guys, nominate your favorite play of the year!

I'll be back in a few days to see if you've come to a concensus nomination, if not, I will start a Run-Off thread between the 2 or 3 most popular selections until we have a winner!

Thanks.

Adopt-a-Patriot '14: Danny Amendola
Times Tom Brady has actively ignored throwing to Number 80:
NS922

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe Morgan TD vs. Bucs

Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NS922 wrote:
Joe Morgan TD vs. Bucs

This or Rafeal Bush's INT return against NYG. Can someone post it? (iPod)

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan: 3 tackles, 3 passes defended
Joseph Morgan: Absolutely nothing
Porter22

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Malcolm Jenkins tackle! One reason why i'd like to keep him!

QB Drew Brees - 333 YDs ; 1 TD ; 1 INT ; 2 YDs rushing

DB Patrick Robinson - 3 Tackles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: