Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Buccaneers change stadium seating arrangements

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeGarrettsBlunt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Buccaneers change stadium seating arrangements Reply with quote

Quote:
...the club is asking roughly 400 season-ticket holders to move at Raymond James Stadium.

According to the Tampa Tribune, the Bucs want to shift a small number of season-ticket holders around in order for them to accommodate more large groups for games. That way they could market tickets to larger groups, up to as many as 500 people in some groups, according to the report.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bucs-putting-season-ticket-holders-190500233--nfl.html

2014 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 12/30
5nick5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure it'll rub some season ticket holders the wrong way, but I think it's a pretty good idea. Getting all the season ticket holders in one area might not be such a bad idea. And I don't know who goes to football games in a group of 500 people, but if that's the case, I say why not? Open up sections for them.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt-a-Buc - Johnthan Banks 40 Tackles 2INT 5PD
LeGarrettsBlunt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
I'm sure it'll rub some season ticket holders the wrong way, but I think it's a pretty good idea. Getting all the season ticket holders in one area might not be such a bad idea. And I don't know who goes to football games in a group of 500 people, but if that's the case, I say why not? Open up sections for them.

Opening up to groups of 500 people would be interesting. Schools might bring field trips or something of that sort. I dunno what else.

2014 NFL Mock Draft - Updated 12/30
5nick5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeGarrettsBlunt wrote:
5nick5 wrote:

Opening up to groups of 500 people would be interesting. Schools might bring field trips or something of that sort. I dunno what else.

Maybe kids from local schools that make the honor roll or something like that can get free tickets to a game.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt-a-Buc - Johnthan Banks 40 Tackles 2INT 5PD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: