Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Completely Unrealistic (yet somewhat believable) Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Kuhn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: The Completely Unrealistic (yet somewhat believable) Mock Reply with quote

2013 Mock Offseason:

Retire/Released:
Jeff Saturday - Retire
Donald Driver - Retire
Cedric Benson - Why would we want to bring him back? Really?
Ryan Grant - Washed up
Rob Francois - Just another guy
Frank Zombo - Could be brought in as a camp body, either way he doesn't stick
Brad Jones - Accepts a pay raise somewhere else
Tom Crabtree- Between Finley, Quarless, Crabtree, Williams, Taylor, and [undisclosed draft pick] someones got to go. Unfortunately for Crabtree, he is in his contract year.

Retained:
Sam Shields - Tender placed on him, we need to bring this guy back
EDS - Interior depth
Erik Walden - Camp body but could stick

Contract Decisions
Charles Woodson restructures - Contract is cut down for money to sign Clay, Aaron and BJ. Bring him back for one more year. Team leader who still has something left.
Tramon Williams restructures - We're paying him too much. He accepts a pay cut and likely starts next year but who knows?
Clay Matthews is resigned - Duh
Greg Jennings gets the Franchise Tag and is traded for Miami's 2nd and 3rd round picks

Free Agency
I'm not going to speculate, but I do hope we bring in Steven Jackson. TT has been linked to him in the past and I think it's possible we bring him in relatively cheap on a 1 or 2 year deal.

Immediate Needs (According to The Kuhn):
1) Safety
2) Defensive Tackle
3) Center
4) Running Back
5) Wide Receiver
6) Tight End
7) Inside Linebacker

Onto the credibility-ruining-and-completely-far-fetched-yet-seemingly-still-possible mock draft

Draft Order:
Round 1: 1 selection
Round 2: 1 selection + Miami for Greg Jennings = 2 selections
Round 3: 1 selection + Miami for Greg Jennings = 2 selections
Round 4: 1 selection + Comp for Matt Flynn = 2 selections
Round 5: 1 selection
Round 6: 1 selection
Round 7: 1 selection + Comp pick for Scott Wells = 2 selections
That makes 11 selections for those keeping count

D Day:

1st round
With the 26th selection of the 2013 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select:

Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri

Height: 6’4 Weight: 295 40 Time: 4.90

I see DE as one of our biggest needs this offseason. Raji, Wilson, Neal and Pickett’s contracts are expiring in 2014. Finding a LDE that will replace Pickett is high on TT’s list of priorities, as is adding pass rush to our front 7. While I’m not sure Richardson could ever be the run stuffing force that Pickett has become, he is more than adequate in this department (75 tackles this year alone!) What Richardson really brings to the table is a relentless motor and speed to penetrate offensive lines. I know we addressed DL in the last draft but nobody is sold on Worthy just yet and Daniels is likely just a rotational player. We lack a star player on our D line and I think Richardson could really shine in Green Bay.

Admittedly, at 26 this is kind of a stretch. And by "kind of", I mean this will probably never happen, but that is what we said about Bulaga and Sherrod and look what happened. Nobody expected Rodgers to be available when we were on the clock. Anyways, Richardson is an especially disruptive football player on the defensive line (10.5 tackles for a loss this year, 4 sacks and 7 QBHits) and could easily go 10 to 15, maybe even 20 picks higher. Teams in need of DT help ahead of us could easily fall in love with players like Johnathan Hankins, Kawann Short, Sharrif Floyd, John Jenkins, or even Jesse Willams though, and with such a deep DT class this year there is a chance a player like Richardson falls right into our laps. With the relentless motors of both Matthews and Richardson and the addition of a healthy Perry and Bishop (not to mention BJ Raji playing for a contract in 2014) our pass rush now resembles that of 2010 more so than the last 2 seasons.

Sheldon Richardson Highlights

Round 2
With the 42nd selection of the 2013 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select:

Barrett Jones C Alabama

Height: 6’5 Weight: 310 40 Time: 5.10

More than any other position on offense, I hope we address the center position in April and I hope it’s in the first couple rounds. Protecting Rodgers is our highest priority every year. While EDS is serviceable, I’d feel much better if we invested a pick on a prospect that could come in and challenge him right away. There are only a few prospects in this draft that could step in right away and compete for a starting position but Barrett Jones is one of them.

Jones is intelligent (2012 William V Campbell Trophy for nations best scholar athlete) and battle tested, having started across from SEC DLinemen. Jones is a rare talent and could start anywhere on the offensive line. He has experience starting at Guard, Tackle and Center (where he is projected to play in the NFL). He won the Outland Trophy for the nation’s best lineman in 2011 (while playing Guard) and was a consensus All-American. Jones’ versatility would be welcome to this offensive line and while he isn’t the most athletic or physical center prospect, he is exceptional fundamentally and possesses a nonstop motor. Barrett Jones is the definition of a “Packer Person”.

Nick Sabin on Barrett Jones

With the 55th selection of the 2013 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select:

Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State

Height: 6’2 Weight: 215 40 Time: 4.44

The safety position needs to be addressed this offseason. We have really missed Collins and Woodson isn’t getting any younger. Additionally, Jennings hasn’t shown that he is a roster lock and personally I have no idea what we have in McMillian. I’ve gone back and forth on McMillian and ultimately I think he will end up being a solid pickup but I’m not sure he is a pro bowler or anything like that. Rhodes projects to be a CB at the next level but many are saying he could play Free Safety, he certainly has the size for it. He could start at FS for the next couple seasons and depending on the progression of players like Jennings and especially McMillian, Rhodes may be able to fill Woodson’s “Okie” role. Questions regarding Williams have recently arisen (mostly on this forum) but coach Joe Whitt recently said that he sees an open CB competition in 2013 casting doubt over the future of Williams in GB. Adding insult to injury is the nearly $6 million owed to Williams in 2013. Rhodes could soften the blow of potentially losing Williams.

Similarly to Defensive Tackle, Corner Back is relatively deep in this draft class. While this may be pretty low for Rhodes, it isn’t out of the realm of possibility that he could be available here, we haven’t even hit the combine. Jonathan Baldwin and Dee Milliner will most likely go in front of him and any combination of Logan Ryan, Jordan Poyer, Desmond Trufant, or even David Amerson could go before him too.

Rhodes is extremely aggressive and great in man coverage. He loves getting physical at the line of scrimmage (ala-Woodson) and possesses good football instincts. While he possesses good ballskills, he won’t be the ballhawk that Hayward is but that isn’t his game. Rhodes brings to the table a totally different skillset than what we currently have at CB/S. He is a solid athlete, a reliable tackler and he is great in run support. Teams mostly avoided throwing in his direction this year but still came down with 3 INT’s and 7 passes broken up. Rhodes is a physical player and will bring a different dimension and attitude to this defense.

Xavier Rhodes Highlights

Round 3
With the 77th selection of the 2013 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select:

Cobi Hamilton WR Arkansas

Height: 6’2 Weight: 199 40 Time: 4.54

WR is one of the more under looked needs on this team and with classic 1-2-3 punch in Jordy Nelson, James Jones, and Randall Cobb it is easy to see why. Sadly, Greg Jennings most likely will not be back (I have him traded in this mock) and neither will Donald Driver. Speculation over the future of Jermichael Finley bumps a pass catcher up to a need as losing all three in one offseason would be a serious blow to this passing game. Fortunately, we have MVP Aaron Rodgers at the helm and we’ll still be left standing after these blows, but it would help to get one in ourselves. If Jordy Nelson, James Jones and Randall Cobb are our Jab, Right Straight, and Left Hook then Hamilton is our knockout punch.

Hamilton put together a record setting performance this year in the SEC. 90 receptions broke the previous Arkansas record of 66 and his 1335 receiving yards ranks 4th all-time in the SEC. He has excellent vision and some ability after the catch. The speedy Razorback is built at 6’2 and against Rutgers and Logan Ryan (#7 rated CB by NFLDraftScout.com) Hamilton put up 10 catches for.. wait for it… 303 yards and 3 TD’s.

Cobi Hamilton Highlights

With the 88th selection of the 2013 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select:

Christine Mitchel RB Texas A&M

Height: 5’10 Weight: 221 40 Time: 4.49

The hot pick right now, Mitchel really impressed in Shrine practices and has been linked to the Packers. He is elusive yet powerful and possesses great vision. He is extremely quick to the hole and looks every bit as fast as the 4.5 he runs (maybe faster). Mitchel has been part of a running back committee for his entire colligate career so he has relatively fresh legs. Though he only received 88 carries on the year 12 of them went for TD’s.

While everyone was impressed by DuJuan “Jumanji” Harris this season, he is more than likely just a change of pace guy. Alex Green has improved but has yet to really impress and looks to be our 3rd down back next year. Mitchel could come right in and be our “feature” guy, splitting carries with Jumanji and Green. That “three-headed monster” of Mitchel, Jumanji and Green wouldn’t intimidate opposing defenses but it isn’t supposed to anyway. They would do their job as change of pace runners and would keep opposing defenses on their toes.

Christine Michael Highlights

Round 4
With the 120th selection of the 2013 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select:

Dion Sims TE Michigan State

Height: 6’5 Weight: 285 40 Time: 4.76

While it was speculated earlier that the Packers were going to part ways with Finley this offseason, I think he did enough in the last month or so to earn a spot on the roster next year (pending maybe a paycut). That being said, I still think the TE position will to be addressed this offseason. Crabtree will probably be back but he’s just a blocker. Ryan Taylor plays special teams and he does well but I’m not sure it earns him a spot on such a deep team. DJ Williams is an improving receiving option but not much more than that. Quarless is the only one of the bunch that can do both and he hasn’t suited up since 2011. Needless to say we need a guy on the roster who can both block and catch and I think Sims can fill that role.

Sims is a big target. At 285 he looks like a lineman and is a phenomenal blocker yet surprisingly he has some receiving ability. He runs a sub 4.8 40 and is tough to bring down after the catch. Sims has some durability concerns but that shouldn’t scare the Packers away from such a well-rounded prospect in the 4th. He pleaded guilty for a felony after his freshman year but apparently matured. Impressive quickness, body control and has good hands for a man of his size. Sims had 24 receptions in his first 5 games this year before missing 3 games with an ankle injury. Despite the setback he still made second-team All-Big Ten.

With the 130th selection of the 2013 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select:

DJ Swearinger FS South Carolina

Height: 6’0 Weight: 210 40 Time: 4.56

Draft Crush. I’ve covered the need at safety in the 2nd in Rhodes but Swearinger here in the 4th gives Dom and the boys a little flexibility. Now they have another option at Safety in case Rhodes shifts (or is forced to shift) over to CB. If not, Swearinger provides competition and pushes McMillian and Jennings and maybe makes one (preferably the latter of those two) expendable.

The Sports Xchange labeled Swearinger “the heart and soul of South Carolina’s defense”. Not unlike Rhodes, Swearinger is a very physical and versatile player. He switched between FS and SS his sophomore and junior seasons and even saw some time at CB this year. He shows good open field tackling and has demonstrated ballhawking skills as well, bringing down 5 INT in the last 2 seasons a couple of which he returned for TD’s and a couple of which were brought down in acrobatic fashion. Swearinger is a sleeper with great instincts who would do well on this team.

DJ Swearinger Highlights

Round 5
With the 157th selection of the 2013 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select:

AJ Klein ILB Iowa State

Height: 6’4 Weight: 246 40 Time: 4.72

Another offseason means another opportunity for our fanbase to call for AJ Hawk’s head. In all seriousness Hawk hasn’t lived up to his draft position (or anything close to it) but he is a leader on this defense. TT obviously views Hawk as an integral part of this D or he wouldn’t have been kept around this long. Hawk isn’t a playmaker and at this point he never will be, but he is a pretty solid ILB. Look, I’m not saying we should extend him or anything like that and maybe he needs to take a paycut to stay around, but one way or another Hawk will be on this squad once training camp rolls around. Aside from Hawk, we have a 30 year old (but still highly productive) Bishop, a year removed from a season ending injury. Also on the inside are DJ Smith, (who also ended last season on IR) and Jones who will be a free agent this coming offseason. The rest of the remaining ILB’s; Terrell Manning, Jamari Lattimore, and Robert Francois have question marks of their own. Another ILB isn’t needed, but could be addressed this offseason.

AJ Klein, a former 3 star recruit out of Wisconsin, has a nose for the football. He has been remarkably solid over the course of his football career at Iowa State, having brought down the ball carrier 344 times over the last three season and generally making his presence felt everywhere on the stat sheet; be it Interceptions(3 of which he returned for TD’s), Pass Breakups, Sacks, Quarterback Hits, or Tackles for a Loss. Klein is an emotional player who plays with a chip on his shoulder and while he may never hold down a starting position, he certainly would push the players in front of him and has even gotten some looks at OLB.

AJ Klein Highlights

Round 6
With the 191st selection of the 2013 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select:

Matt Scott QB Arizona

Height: 6-3 Weight: 197 40 Time: 4.68

QB isn’t as pressing a need this offseason as it was last, but it is still a position that should be addressed. I don’t feel comfortable with Harrell backing Rodgers up and Coleman is still raw and unproven.

Scott here in the 6th might be one of the best value pickups in this mock (and that’s saying something… I mean have you seen how low I have some of these guys going..? Seriously.) He is a true duel-threat QB with some real athletic ability. Quick after he tucks the ball and has good vision as a runner (506 yds rushing, 6TD’s on the year). Scott has good pocket presence for a duel-threat guy and is actually pretty accurate as well, but can definitely improve. This season Scott has engineered some spectacular victories over tough competition. Arizona blew out Ok St., shut out SCAR, mopped the floor with Washington, edged then No. 8 USC and defeated Nevada on a last second score and a 2 pt conversion in the New Mexico Bowl. In short, all the tools are there but someone needs to put them together. Mike and Clements are up to the task, I’m sure of it. Scott probably won’t be available here (maybe not even close) especially after how he will grade out at the combine.

Round 7
With the 235th selection of the 2013 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select:

Earl Watford OG James Madison University

Height: 6-4 Weight: 300 40 Time: 5.08

(He's the guy on the far right #70)We can take a chance on a FCS guy here, odds are we stash him on the PS anyway. Watford is an undersized guy who is pretty athletic and looks to be a really good fit for the ZBS. His frame says it can fit a few more pounds. Watford, a team captain, earned 4 All-America honors from the Walter Camp Foundation, American Football Coaches Association, Associated Press, and The Sports Network. Watford allowed only 1 sack on the season and has started in 35 consecutive games.

With the 249th selection of the 2013 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select:

Michael Zordich FB Penn State

Height: 6-0 Weight: 233 40 Time: 4.72

FB isn’t particularly a “need” in this draft but no one would blame TT for picking one up this late. Kuhn is owed a lot of money in the next couple seasons and hasn’t really lived up to his contract. Kuhn will stay around for a season or two I’m sure. He is very intelligent and was voted into the NFL top 100 by players and coaches a season ago. It never hurts to bring in competition however.

Zordich has the bloodlines and a team-first attitude that will attract GM’s. While he is more likely than not just a PFA, I think he has shown enough to warrant a pick here. He is a fan favorite and leader at Penn State and a good lead blocker. Zordich has a background at linebacker and plays well on special teams. He has a few TD’s sprinkled here and there and has shown he has the ability to get those tough yards.

Michael Zordich Highlights

No doubt this could be nominated for the “Homer Mock of the Year Award”, but keep in mind this is still early in the draft process and the Combine hasn’t even taken place yet. A lot can happen in the coming weeks and this is a MOCK draft anyway.
53 Prediction

Offense
QB: Rodgers/Scott
RB: Harris/Mitchel/Green
FB: Kuhn
WR: Nelson/Jones/Cobb/Hamilton/Boykin
TE: Finley/Quarless/Williams/Sims
OL: Sherrod/Lang/EDS/Sitton/Bulaga/\Newhouse\Van Roten\Jones\Barclay
Defense
DL: Pickett/Raji/Richardson/\Neal\Worthy\Wilson\Daniels
LB: Perry/Bishop/Hawk/Matthews/\Smith\Moses\Walden\Manning\Klien
CB: Shields/Hayward/Williams/House/Bush
S: Woodson/Burnett/Rhodes/McMillian/Swearinger
Special Teams
K: Crosby
P: Masthay
LS: Goode
justo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: The Completely Unrealistic (yet somewhat believable) Moc Reply with quote

The Kuhn wrote:
Round 6
With the 191st selection of the 2013 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select:

Matt Scott QB Arizona

Height: 6-3 Weight: 197 40 Time: 4.68

QB isn’t as pressing a need this offseason as it was last, but it is still a position that should be addressed. I don’t feel comfortable with Harrell backing Rodgers up and Coleman is still raw and unproven.

Scott here in the 6th might be one of the best value pickups in this mock (and that’s saying something… I mean have you seen how low I have some of these guys going..? Seriously.) He is a true duel-threat QB with some real athletic ability. Quick after he tucks the ball and has good vision as a runner (506 yds rushing, 6TD’s on the year). Scott has good pocket presence for a duel-threat guy and is actually pretty accurate as well, but can definitely improve. This season Scott has engineered some spectacular victories over tough competition. Arizona blew out Ok St., shut out SCAR, mopped the floor with Washington, edged then No. 8 USC and defeated Nevada on a last second score and a 2 pt conversion in the New Mexico Bowl. In short, all the tools are there but someone needs to put them together. Mike and Clements are up to the task, I’m sure of it. Scott probably won’t be available here (maybe not even close) especially after how he will grade out at the combine.

After Flynn left the Packers were basically left with Harrell and only Harrell. How much confidence did this team have in him? They made a run for Timmy Tebow and drafted a QB late. In today's NFL there really is no point to have a 3rd QB on the roster. (Not after the Bears fudged up a playoff game that changed the 3rd QB rule.)

Harrell hasn't really been impressive in the preseason/when he's come in for Rodgers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmO2BTz87tU

I know we like talking about the McCarthy School for QB's, but I don't think Harrell is a long term backup for the Packers. I'd rather have a guy like Scott that could pass and run incase Rodgers went out.

Here's Harrells contract FWIW:
Quote:
12/7/2011: Signed a three-year, $1.62 million contract. 2013: $630,000, 2014: Restricted Free Agent

It would cost nothing to cut him, and he's only on the team for another year, anyway. I couldn't find B.J. Coleman's futures contract, but I would assume our hands aren't tied with him.

I posted about him in the prospects thread:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=15575578#15575578

Good mock overall. Lots of guys slipping though Laughing I'm not a Cobi Hamilton/Dion Sims fan.

#FREEBARRINGTON
incognito_man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have a guy who i think will go top 10, another guy who I think will go in the top 40 after pick 100 and another guy I think will go top 50 later. Laughing

So, I would LOVE if this happened, but it ain't gonna.
blankman0021

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the delusion began with GJ being traded for a 2 and a 3. Good luck trading him for an early 2 at this point!

Like the prospects, but as people have said, lot of people slipping in this draft.

The Doctor wrote:
ALLONS-Y, ALONSO!
The Kuhn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
you have a guy who i think will go top 10, another guy who I think will go in the top 40 after pick 100 and another guy I think will go top 50 later. Laughing

Elaborate for me will you? Richardson and Rhodes are the most far-fetched and I don't think they're that awful. My best guess is one of the guys you're talking about is Swearinger?

I figured I'd take some heat for this mock but I'm going to stick by it. I think its entirely possible (not likely but still possible) each one of these guys is available in these slots. Maybe putting them all together in one mock is the far fetched part.

Look, nobody thought Rodgers or Bulaga or Sherrod would be available in the slots the years we picked them. Nobody thought Da'Quan Bowers would fall to the middle of the 2nd. Nobody thought Jake Locker would go #8 in '11. Nobody thought Chris Polk would go undrafted or Bruce Irvin would go in the 1st, much less 15 overall! Hell, almost everyone on this forum figured Worthy was untouchable because he was a "4-3 only" prospect and we traded up to select him!

Point is, anything can happen. TT plans on going BPA now more than ever I'm sure. I'll keep my mind open. It's not especially realistic but it's not like I'm slotting Star Lotulelei in the 3rd or anything like that.
incognito_man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kuhn wrote:
incognito_man wrote:

Elaborate for me will you? Richardson and Rhodes are the most far-fetched and I don't think they're that awful. My best guess is one of the guys you're talking about is Swearinger?

I figured I'd take some heat for this mock but I'm going to stick by it. I think its entirely possible (not likely but still possible) each one of these guys is available in these slots. Maybe putting them all together in one mock is the far fetched part.

Look, nobody thought Rodgers or Bulaga or Sherrod would be available in the slots the years we picked them. Nobody thought Da'Quan Bowers would fall to the middle of the 2nd. Nobody thought Jake Locker would go #8 in '11. Nobody thought Chris Polk would go undrafted or Bruce Irvin would go in the 1st, much less 15 overall! Hell, almost everyone on this forum figured Worthy was untouchable because he was a "4-3 only" prospect and we traded up to select him!

Point is, anything can happen. TT plans on going BPA now more than ever I'm sure. I'll keep my mind open. It's not especially realistic but it's not like I'm slotting Star Lotulelei in the 3rd or anything like that.

yeah, there's zero chance Richardson is around at 26 unless his leg falls off before the draft or something. He'll more likely be top 10.

Swearinger is going to be long gone by 130 as well. Wouldn't surprise me to see him gone in the first 35 picks.

I also think Michael is going to go much, much earlier.

LIS, I'd be thrilled with this draft, but the big name guys are gonna be gone. Nobody said you have to be realistic though. I think Swearinger and Michael are good prospects to talk about with our 1st and 2nd round picks.
NCPackFan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other than the Jennings deal and the Richardson pick, I don't think this draft could be too far off other than the Xavier Rhodes pick where it is. I hate the Matt Scott pick. People forget we have BJ Coleman and if we draft ANY QB it's Jordan Rodgers for obvious reasons. If anything, I'd trade back into the 2nd to pick Rhodes and then Jones if he's still there.

So to retool this draft, I'd trade back with someone early in the 2nd while picking up an extra 5th and do the following:

2a. Rhodes
2b. Jones
3. Hamilton(he's the bigger need)
4. Swearinger
5a. Gavin Escobar, TE, SDSU
5b. Klein
6. Cory Grissom, NT, USF
7. Watford

I don't think we'll get a 4th for Flynn but I think we'll get at least another 5th for Wells.
persiandud

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love if this draft happened. I'd go mail TT a basket of fruit or something.
SE500

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we'd all love this if it happened and you're right, players drop beyond their expected slot every year. Usuually not 3 or 4 of them to one team though. But anything is possible.

I also believe we desperately need another big strong body at DE. Someone that can play the run but also provide some rush. We need a center to challenge EDS. We could use talent at RB, WR, TE, S, pretty much anywhere. As most teams do.

The names might change, but I expect your guess at positions taken and where has the potential to be very accurate.

It may come after the draft, but I truly believe this is the year we add a veteran free agent who will come in and make a difference at a position of need. Most likely either at DL or RB.
NCPackFan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SE500 wrote:
It may come after the draft, but I truly believe this is the year we add a veteran free agent who will come in and make a difference at a position of need. Most likely either at DL or RB.

I think that's a reasonable idea. However, do you think we would resign Benson? Benson really wasn't all too bad. I just don't like this idea of bringing Stephen Jackson in. Don't think that's a good move...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: