Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

iRaMs "Do you even Mock?"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
I disagree with the people saying the Johnson pick is too high. I really like the mock. My only concern is not addressing the OG position. I think I'd add a mid round OG like Earl Watford or David Quessenberry.

Back to Johnson, he's proving at the Senior Bowl that he has all the measurables, athleticism and work ethic to be a great LT. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he gets picked before #16.

You should, the first four picks looks like it is copied and pasted from one or more of your recent drafts. Laughing

Crap someone caught on...

LOL, Jrry makes very convincing cases for the prospects he likes, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Well.....maybe Stedman Bailey, that could end up embarrassing. Seriously though, that guy is the definition of a mediocre prospect.

What is there to be ashamed of?? It took me about 2 hours to do this, I kept scratching names off and adding. I had originally us Taking Eric Fisher at 16, but I think he will not be there for us. And Terrance Williams is somebody who just recently started to grow on me. It would've been Keenan Allen, but I changed my mind. As for Stedman, it originally was going to be Aaron Dobson who I have a pretty big man crush on. However, Stedman offers a lot as a receiver and in the return game.

Stedman is mediocre? NO that title belongs to Kenny Vaccaro.

Ummm, nothing. Did you misread my post?

I didn't like Kendall Wright at all last year, and I feel the same way about Bailey. He's not bad, he is just mediocre. I don't see the point in targeting him accept to potentially replace Amendola, in which case I'd rather keep Danny or take Tavon with our 2nd 1st round pick. (He'll be there).

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
iRaMs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
I disagree with the people saying the Johnson pick is too high. I really like the mock. My only concern is not addressing the OG position. I think I'd add a mid round OG like Earl Watford or David Quessenberry.

Back to Johnson, he's proving at the Senior Bowl that he has all the measurables, athleticism and work ethic to be a great LT. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he gets picked before #16.

You should, the first four picks looks like it is copied and pasted from one or more of your recent drafts. Laughing

LOL, Jrry makes very convincing cases for the prospects he likes, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Well.....maybe Stedman Bailey, that could end up embarrassing. Seriously though, that guy is the definition of a mediocre prospect.

What is there to be ashamed of?? It took me about 2 hours to do this, I kept scratching names off and adding. I had originally us Taking Eric Fisher at 16, but I think he will not be there for us. And Terrance Williams is somebody who just recently started to grow on me. It would've been Keenan Allen, but I changed my mind. As for Stedman, it originally was going to be Aaron Dobson who I have a pretty big man crush on. However, Stedman offers a lot as a receiver and in the return game.

I didn't like Kendall Wright at all last year, and I feel the same way about Bailey. He's not bad, he is just mediocre. I don't see the point in targeting him accept to potentially replace Amendola, in which case I'd rather keep Danny or take Tavon with our 2nd 1st round pick. (He'll be there).

No i didn't lol just messing with ya brotha

The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

Nice. BTW, if that drinking limit gets imposed, we are going to have to go Nooky Thompson up in here....

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
iRaMs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

Nice. BTW, if that drinking limit gets imposed, we are going to have to go Nooky Thompson up in here....

I will riot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: