Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Super Harbowl Round: Rayvens vs Gold Miners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this the Ravens year (to win it all)?
Yes
73%
 73%  [ 46 ]
No
26%
 26%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 63

SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JROD82891 wrote:
wackywabbit wrote:
Guys, remember this? Laughing

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/06/steelers-olb-lamarr-woodley-joe-flaccos-ravens-wont-go-to-super-bowl-in-this-lifetime/1#.UQMa56Mw5VU

I printed this out and hung it up in all of coworkers' (steeler fans) cubes. It's great. He should've worked more on getting his fat--- in shape so he doesnt pull a hammy every 3 games, rather than worry about Flacco.

LOL for real. What a joke. Steelers are going downhill and we're about to win the Superbowl Cool

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
Mancunian Raven

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not been confident for either the Broncos or Patriots games, and I'm not going to change that now. Wouldn't want to jinx things.

I worry about how the Ravens will deal with Kaepernick scrambling out of the pocket and hitting some big runs. The front seven will really have to have a good game to keep him penned in, and shut down Frank Gore as well.

One thing with Kaepernick, he does make mistakes, and we know that the Ravens secondary has been taking advantage of such mistakes in this playoff run.

I definitely think the offense can score points, because the 49ers defense seems to be a little overrated, at least in terms of the amount of points they give up. Looking forward to Vonta Leach pancaking Willis and Bowman again, that's for sure.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our O-line has been paying great. Their front-7 is amazing. Key matchup of the game.

I feel our defense won't shut down their offense, but won't let them blow up either.
JROD82891

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game Vonta Leach is going to show that he deserves every bit of that 3+ mil a year he's making.

Bowman and Willis are on the hit list. Cant wait!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JROD82891 wrote:
This game Vonta Leach is going to show that he deserves every bit of that 3+ mil a year he's making.

There are a lot of great match-ups I'm looking forward to in this game. Even if it wasn't the Superbowl I think this would have been the most interesting contests of the year for the Ravens.
JROD82891

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
JROD82891 wrote:

There are a lot of great match-ups I'm looking forward to in this game. Even if it wasn't the Superbowl I think this would have been the most interesting contests of the year for the Ravens.

I definitely agree with you. Is anyone else strangely confident like I am about our O line vs their D line? I just think with McKinnie sitting out all season, he's loving his current situation. He's naturally lazy, sat and chilled all season, and now he gets the opportunity to put on a display (like he's done all playoffs) for a contract next year. K.O. absolutely manhandled a healthy wilfork, so I think he will perform well against a 70-80% Justin Smith. Oher at RT will take care of Brooks. So ready for this match-up!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JROD82891 wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:
JROD82891 wrote:

I definitely agree with you. Is anyone else strangely confident like I am about our O line vs their D line? I just think with McKinnie sitting out all season, he's loving his current situation. He's naturally lazy, sat and chilled all season, and now he gets the opportunity to put on a display (like he's done all playoffs) for a contract next year. K.O. absolutely manhandled a healthy wilfork, so I think he will perform well against a 70-80% Justin Smith. Oher at RT will take care of Brooks. So ready for this match-up!

I'm actually far more confident in our O-line than most media 'experts' are. I wouldn't have been, a month ago, but they've really stepped it up in the playoffs, with McKinnie clearly motivated like he hasn't been all season and Osemele looking like a much better LG than he was RT.

Aldon Smith is the 49ers only truly scary pass rusher, and he's been quiet for the last few weeks. If McKinnie can slow him down, and Rice/Pierce hit their blocking assignments, I think Joe should have enough time to make a lot of throws.

If this O-line could shut up Freeney and Mathis, and then Dumervil and Miller, and then make Vince Wilfork completely anonymous, I don't see why they'll suddenly be swamped by the 49ers.

More worried about the 49ers offense than their defense.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And... they've done it again. Tonight- A Ravens Battle Song.

I just watched this and their other Ravens videos again, it got me so hyped.

On another note, I wasn't really a fan of that Purple Reign song though... the best part was at the end... it's not as good as Black and Yellow. But maybe it'll grow on me... the music and hook weren't too bad, but the lyrics definitely weren't comparable to what Wiz Khalifa was able to accomplish in both 'catchiness' and poetic quality (not that Black and Yellow was poetically advanced in any manner).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RTID... this better be epic, bro.

Sad

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

wwhickok

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate you all! Wink ... but good luck in the Super Bowl. I just hope it's a good game regardless of the outcome.
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bout to land in New Orleans in about a minute.

Free Ray Rice
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:

The Ravens? Or you're in NO?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

The Ravens? Or you're in NO?

Ravens. I frickin wish I was talking about me.

Free Ray Rice
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who lives in/around Baltimore go to the send-off rally today?
"The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Anyone who lives in/around Baltimore go to the send-off rally today?

I was thinking about it. Ended up just going into work like a n00b.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 3 of 35

Jump to: