Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chiefs QB situation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want Alex Smith, I want Tyler Wilson to be our starter and Stanzi to be our 2nd string for the next 10+ years (unless he shows he's good enough to start somewhere else). That being said we can win with Alex Smith, we won 10 games with #7 and have acquired quite a bit of talent since then.

I think Alex is atleast twice the QB Cassel is...his rating, playoff season and performance in the playoffs was so much more legit than Cassel, regardless of who is coaching him. The weapons around him in KC are quite a bit superior to what he had in SF last year. Our defense could turn out to be in the same realm as the 49ers if we acquire another good CB and switch to a more attacking style, which I expect both to happen.

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: