Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Russell plotting a comeback at 308lbs!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
Just ran across this and had to post it.

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/jamarcus-russells-comeback-has-obstacles-boobs.php

Judging by the pics, I can't possibly imagin how this guy isn't 350-380. Think about the bigger NFL players. The real biguns. That's exactly what he looks to be the size equivalent of. This set of pics is supposedly a year ago. If he lost 12 pounds, he's still a monster. It really is in keeping with the reports when he was playing here. I.E. his weight was always a question mark and it seemed they were always covering for him.

On the field in college he must have been 250 and looking somewhat fit. At the combine he weighed what - 255 and looked slightly doughy? By his later years in a Raider uniform he looked nothing short of fat, and going along with unconfirmed reports he was most likely playing at 290-310. And now, there's no way those pics are of a guy 10-20 pounds heavier than that. We're definitely talking upper high 300s here, mayb even more. The pics are smushed. For all I know we could be talking 420 here. I mean he reaaaaallllly looks big.

I can't imagine the level of commitment it would take him just to drop weight, over 100 pounds by the looks of it. Never mind committing to the game, or his mechanics again. There's a 0% chance, literally, that this guy plays professional football ever again in any league, and as much as I can't stand him that is not coming from a hater's perspective. The work it would take to get halfway there is 10x beyond him.

That's insane! At 6'6", there's no doubt he's pushing around 400 in that picture. If he's trying to make a comeback to the league, he'd be better off trying to play NT. He looks like Terrance Cody. lol
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
lol well cutler: the season is over for you, peyton, the broncos, the raiders and the real jay cutler. go figure.

Hello Coughee, I'll take the Broncos 2012 season over the Raiders season (or any over the past DECADE for that matter) ina frickin' heatbeat.....I'd say enjoy that 3rd overall pick, but I know somehow you guys will blow that too... Cool

wuz up cutalisa rice. its coo yall are the division champs. i guess thats cool but is that really why you got peyton? tebow did that and he won a playoff game. peyton cant handle the cold i lol'd when you guys got him. everyone only thinks about the thin air but forgot it gets cold up there. seeing peyton with mittens on both hands was comical. seeing him literally freeze in ot's was hilarious. seeing him lose yet another playoff game at your teams expense. priceless. Cool

Well, CHOKEE, you must be used to watching everyone elses's playoff games since you hasn't seen one withYOUR team playing in a decade, probably won't see another for another decade either.....you'll be an old man by then....but keep pluggin's away, maybe Reggie will do what the Old Man couldn't..and you guys really need a new slogan..."Just Win Baby" don't work in OAK...

get used to seeing that face
peyton doesnt play well outside in the cold
unless you guys play dome teams throughout the playoffs it wont work.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Django

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give em Hell JR
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
lol well cutler: the season is over for you, peyton, the broncos, the raiders and the real jay cutler. go figure.

Hello Coughee, I'll take the Broncos 2012 season over the Raiders season (or any over the past DECADE for that matter) ina frickin' heatbeat.....I'd say enjoy that 3rd overall pick, but I know somehow you guys will blow that too... Cool

We were in the Super Bowl in the past decade. Yet you come short. Hmmm.

Raider X hooked me with the sig
Tacos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He probably ran out of breath just walking around that store.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we've all been saying we need an NT.....

1. Props to Big Palooka for the sig
2. Tim Brown is my favorite NFL player of all time.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IdigtheRaiders! wrote:
Well, we've all been saying we need an NT.....

You aren't allowed to eat running backs trying to run through the holes.

(although Wilfork and Hampton may have broken that rule somewhere along the line)

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1523710-comeback-2013-jamarcus-russells-road-back-to-the-nfl-trailer

Hahaha the guy looks absolutely terrible! I can't wait to see him work his butt off and not get signed because of the way he screwed over the Raider organization!

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
holyghost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1523710-comeback-2013-jamarcus-russells-road-back-to-the-nfl-trailer

Hahaha the guy looks absolutely terrible! I can't wait to see him work his butt off and not get signed because of the way he screwed over the Raider organization!

He actually looks infinitely better than the above security camera pics. Better than I thought he would. But that doesn't put him anywhere near NFL condition, he honestly looks just like when he got cut from Oakland.

He could have dropped all that weight in a year just by no longer inhaling nearby planets.
blancanieve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:

Well he does not look as bad as i thought according to the video and i for one am pulling for him to succeed everybody deserves a second chance.
holyghost

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blancanieve wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:

Well he does not look as bad as i thought according to the video and i for one am pulling for him to succeed everybody deserves a second chance.

Nah, not pulling for him. He just robbed this team of many things and more than money. Why is it fair for some other team to benefit, or him, just because he decided to honor his commitments now?
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't look as bad as I thought he would. That shirt looks like it added an extra 20 lbs though haha. Get some gear that fits!!!.......... if you can afford to.

PM sig requests.
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blancanieve wrote:
matt2roddy wrote:

i dunno, i'd like to let bygones be bygones and root for him to get a 2nd chance but... we used the #1 pick on him (when we could/should have picked a MONSTER wr) and his attitude and work ethic set our Franchise back years.

i'd take DHB every year over that fat, lazy, pos.

Bolansho Boro Begoz
bitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fatass never had problems with his mechanics.
He just hated to work hard in the film room, practice and weight room.
Raidin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still looks like a beached whale.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: