Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dalton v Kaepernick
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carson4MVP

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sold on Dalton (as I am sure most are aware)... I think he may be one of the most overrated players in football. I would take Kaep over Dalton for the team we have now. He has much better pocket presence and can make things happen with his feet when the pocket breaks down. I feel like Kaep is capable of beating teams whereas Dalton can only win if EVERYTHING goes right for him.

I do not know how he would have fared last year as others have mentioned. But I think between him and Grad, we would have been ok.
BengalsEra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
I am not sold on Dalton (as I am sure most are aware)... I think he may be one of the most overrated players in football. I would take Kaep over Dalton for the team we have now. He has much better pocket presence and can make things happen with his feet when the pocket breaks down. I feel like Kaep is capable of beating teams whereas Dalton can only win if EVERYTHING goes right for him.

I do not know how he would have fared last year as others have mentioned. But I think between him and Grad, we would have been ok.

But yet your sig is of Andy Dalton....
Carson4MVP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BengalsEra wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:

1. I am too lazy to change it. Just being honest.

2. I do not want him to fail. I will root for him every Sunday for as long as he is a Bengal. I just do not have a problem being honest about his ceiling. If EVERYTHING else goes right, he can manage and win a game. You just cannot expect him to be able to beat teams with his arm or legs. It isn't going to happen.
BengalsEra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson4MVP wrote:
BengalsEra wrote:
Carson4MVP wrote:

1. I am too lazy to change it. Just being honest.

2. I do not want him to fail. I will root for him every Sunday for as long as he is a Bengal. I just do not have a problem being honest about his ceiling. If EVERYTHING else goes right, he can manage and win a game. You just cannot expect him to be able to beat teams with his arm or legs. It isn't going to happen.

Haha I just hate how he doesnt take chances and if he feels pressure he doesnt keep his eyes downfield.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: