Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

IaR Mock.2013.V007
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I look into it, I may need to move Wheaton to the 2nd and put Frederick in the 3rd. Wheaton looks so good this week. I knew he'd show up well but he might be a late 2nd guy. And for those concerned about his size, how tall is Greg Jennings?

A lot of people on this board like Taylor at HB. He reminds me of James Starks and Bernard Pierce. I want someone with more wiggle and homerun ability. Franklin has the talent to do that.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
RiotPunch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
The more I look into it, I may need to move Wheaton to the 2nd and put Frederick in the 3rd. Wheaton looks so good this week. I knew he'd show up well but he might be a late 2nd guy. And for those concerned about his size, how tall is Greg Jennings?

A lot of people on this board like Taylor at HB. He reminds me of James Starks and Bernard Pierce. I want someone with more wiggle and homerun ability. Franklin has the talent to do that.

His height didn't bother me too much. It was more his smallish hands, average wingspan and tiny chicken legs that made me frown. However, most of those concerns went out the window once he started to ball. That guy makes defenders look like fools.

I still think he'd last to our 3rd, but you could be right.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: