Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Perfectous Mockus
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtmmike

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

homerun21 wrote:
pnies20 wrote:
BocaRatonBrown1 wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
excellent if turner can turn vick around instant playoffs.

One thing we are all forgetting about Vick. He comes out and plays at 2012 level or maybe comes out with venegance. Either way he is going to put up better numbers than Mr 2nd career not a franchise QB ginger pants.

I think having an offense with Vick, TR, Wallace, Gordon, Williams, Little, Benji, Jordan, & Reggie Bush wow!!!!!

with Turner just getting axed and having to go all the way to Cleveland and work for a student...

plus you may even have to account for Cribbs & MoHard.

That would seem like a very potent O

Weeden is going to be the starting QB. He is probably one of the reasons Chud wanted to come here.

I disagree with that, I think Chud wanted to come here because he has roots here..and it was a HC gig. An evaluation of Brandon Weeden needs to be made promptly. Either you stick with him, or move in another direction. We'll see what the new regime decides, after all they didn't pick Weeden.

hey this is just a friendly talk so relax vick probably stays in philly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: