Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '13 Announcement!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Estonianzulu


Moderator
Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 26653
Location: Middle of Nowhere VA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: FFMD '13 Announcement! Reply with quote



Come one, Come All, it's that time of year again. FFMD '13 Signups are starting and we need you, the proud denizens of the Seattle Seahawks forum to do your part!


The Rules are published, and General Manager signups are underway, and last but not least General Discussion is underway

So, come on down, sign up, ask your questions and enjoy the upcoming FFMD '13. Prove to the world that the pacific north-west does in fact exist and is not, contrary to popular opinion, a black hole of sports news.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2778
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want to be a "co- gm" with some one Twisted Evil
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21707
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love FFMD, but I'm willing to take on a lesser role here to let someone new get a shot if they'd like.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chpjns15


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 1701
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When do we get to sign up for our positions? I want a part in this, but not a huge role like GM.

And I nominate SoS as our GM, or atleast co-GM Very Happy
_________________
"Trying is the first step towards failure"


"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."


"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2778
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
When do we get to sign up for our positions? I want a part in this, but not a huge role like GM.

And I nominate SoS as our GM, or atleast co-GM Very Happy


hopefully he can put up with me Laughing
_________________
Go Hawks!

WINTER IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in performing a smaller role as well. I don't think that I know enough to be GM or the such.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dools=hawks


Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 2778
Location: What's next?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have 8 picks in the draft. First of which will be the 25th.

FA: Alan Branch, Marcus Trufant, Jason Jones, Leroy Hill, Deon Butler, Steven Hauschka, Ryan Longwell, Patrick Chukwurah, Chris Maragos, Clinton McDonald, Cameron Morrah, Frank Omiyale, Clint Gresham
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just need a lot of active guys, even if their activity is sparing, to be apart of this. The great part of FFMD is the community feel of everyone building the team they'd want to see.

And they better take it more seriously than the blood that flows through their veins!
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21707
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
We just need a lot of active guys, even if their activity is sparing, to be apart of this. The great part of FFMD is the community feel of everyone building the team they'd want to see.

And they better take it more seriously than the blood that flows through their veins!
And they also better not let some fools sway them into choosing Curry over Irvin Wink
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
C-Hawkin'


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 238
Location: olympia, wa
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I presume you mean the Curry that's playing for Duke? LOL
_________________
"We have met the enemy & he is us."- Pogo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21707
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C-Hawkin' wrote:
I presume you mean the Curry that's playing for Duke? LOL
vinny curry...
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chpjns15


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 1701
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
C-Hawkin' wrote:
I presume you mean the Curry that's playing for Duke? LOL
vinny curry...
Laughing
_________________
"Trying is the first step towards failure"


"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."


"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
We just need a lot of active guys, even if their activity is sparing, to be apart of this. The great part of FFMD is the community feel of everyone building the team they'd want to see.

And they better take it more seriously than the blood that flows through their veins!
And they also better not let some fools sway them into choosing Curry over Irvin Wink


I <3 Vinny
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
chpjns15


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 1701
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
We just need a lot of active guys, even if their activity is sparing, to be apart of this. The great part of FFMD is the community feel of everyone building the team they'd want to see.

And they better take it more seriously than the blood that flows through their veins!
And they also better not let some fools sway them into choosing Curry over Irvin Wink


I <3 Vinny


I did like him, but I prefered Chandler Jones and Shea McClellin over him at LEO going into the draft.
_________________
"Trying is the first step towards failure"


"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."


"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
We just need a lot of active guys, even if their activity is sparing, to be apart of this. The great part of FFMD is the community feel of everyone building the team they'd want to see.

And they better take it more seriously than the blood that flows through their veins!
And they also better not let some fools sway them into choosing Curry over Irvin Wink


I <3 Vinny


I did like him, but I prefered Chandler Jones and Shea McClellin over him at LEO going into the draft.


I was the only one on here that boasted Chandler Jones as a 1st rounder.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group