Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '13 Announcement!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: FFMD '13 Announcement! Reply with quote

Come one, Come All, it's that time of year again. FFMD '13 Signups are starting and we need you, the proud denizens of the San Francisco 49'ers forum to do your part!

The Rules are published, and General Manager signups are underway, and last but not least General Discussion is underway

So, come on down, sign up, ask your questions and enjoy the upcoming FFMD '13. Trust me when I tell you, this is much more exciting than a trip to the Super Bowl. And as a Browns fan, you know I know what I'm talking about... Crying or Very sad
NinerNation21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds fun, Im in. I'll join in any capacity except cap guy. I dont know anything about the cap. Do we nominate a GM and AGM or just first come first serve?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
This sounds fun, Im in. I'll join in any capacity except cap guy. I dont know anything about the cap. Do we nominate a GM and AGM or just first come first serve?

GM's volunteer in the GM Signup thread and are selected by the staff. They then take volunteers for Capologist and AGM and decide that by team
NinerNation21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else interested in doing this? I will volunteer to be gm but it doesn't seem like there is much interest here for this

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
Is anyone else interested in doing this? I will volunteer to be gm but it doesn't seem like there is much interest here for this

You should do it, NN21.

I would help where I can, but I don't want to be on the hook with commitments and end up doing all the work.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:

You should do it, NN21.

I would help where I can, but I don't want to be on the hook with commitments and end up doing all the work.

In all honesty, I would love to be GM but I would need a good cap person because I am not so good with that aspect. If you or anyone else is good with that stuff then by all means, join my staff!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't really like some aspects of it last year, so I'm not interested in being a GM, but I'd be down to help whoever is the GM

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
rudyZ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can be this FFMD's Jim Harbaugh. I just want to make press conferences, though. Here's the template for all my answers: "He's just terrific. The best [hands/tackling form/vision/athletic instinct/accuracy] I've ever seen. Great character guy."

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:

You should do it, NN21.

In all honesty, I would love to be GM but I would need a good cap person because I am not so good with that aspect. If you or anyone else is good with that stuff then by all means, join my staff!
I'll help you with player personel. We really should cut every player because they're all just not playing up to expectations.

I actually think we should completely trade rosters with the Oakland Raiders.

Amirite? Wink

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
NinerNation21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:

You should do it, NN21.

I'll help you with player personel. We really should cut every player because they're all just not playing up to expectations.

I actually think we should completely trade rosters with the Oakland Raiders.

Amirite? Wink

How about we absorb the seahawks roster and cut the excess fat from you guys Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last years was frustrating but I'm still down to help out some

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:

You're the second person to say that. What happen last year? I didn't pay attention to this last year.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
48 1/2ers wrote:

You're the second person to say that. What happen last year? I didn't pay attention to this last year.

Probably the FA aspect disgusted many of us. The whole writing pitches and the ridiculous contracts offered to FAs was my #1 puke-fest.

FFMD II to always much more straight forward and enjoyable in comparison.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
48 1/2ers wrote:

Probably the FA aspect disgusted many of us. The whole writing pitches and the ridiculous contracts offered to FAs was my #1 puke-fest.

The draft was a disaster as well, but admittedly that had a lot to do with me trying to do everything from my phone.

I'd be willing to participate as a FA scout or something of the sort. Possibly cap expert if absolutely nobody else is willing.

-kiltman
48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
48 1/2ers wrote:

The draft was a disaster as well, but admittedly that had a lot to do with me trying to do everything from my phone.

I'd be willing to participate as a FA scout or something of the sort. Possibly cap expert if absolutely nobody else is willing.

I just remember that it got very unrealistic at times with the FA for sure, people were arguing back and forth about having codes, and I think the Patriots and another team all out boycotted the FFMD which messed the entire thing up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: