Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Senior Bowl Week Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18555
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Senior Bowl Week Thread Reply with quote

Let's see some Senior bowl talk and tweets in here. Talk about the guys you love, the guys you hate, and the guys you just leave up to fate...
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KCDiehard88


Joined: 03 Jan 2009
Posts: 3127
Location: Southwest MO
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy I love the most in Brandon Williams DL Missouri Southern State University. Only DII player in attendance, but one that will turn heads.

He measured in at 6-1 7/8 while weighing 341 lbs and had a wingspan of 80 inches.

I have had the pleasure to watch him very closely the last 4 years at MSSU and have met him personally several times. I couldn't be more excited for a fellow Lion! While he probably won't be a target for our Chiefs, he is definitely someone I am going to follow and root for no matter where he goes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18555
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Twitter is overloading it's taking forever for me. Hearing Chris Harper and M. Goodwin catching everything. Wilson making some good throws.
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mikek163


Joined: 24 Nov 2008
Posts: 5516
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
I think Twitter is overloading it's taking forever for me. Hearing Chris Harper and M. Goodwin catching everything. Wilson making some good throws.


This is going to continue up until the day we draft him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KCDiehard88


Joined: 03 Jan 2009
Posts: 3127
Location: Southwest MO
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Scott Wright of draftcountdown the Chiefs spoke to 3 players to day that he knows of.

They are:

LB Zavier Gooden Mizzou 6-1 1/2 233
LB Vince Williams FSU 6-0 1/2 247
OT Xavier Nixon Florida 6-5 1/2 311[/code]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefs_5627


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 3060
Location: 'sconi
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikek163 wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
I think Twitter is overloading it's taking forever for me. Hearing Chris Harper and M. Goodwin catching everything. Wilson making some good throws.


This is going to continue up until the day we draft him.


No way he lasts til the second round. Razz
_________________


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5WYigZHME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigschmadt00


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10879
Location: 500 miles East of Sack City!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dysert looked good the little they showed of him.

Glennon looked like Glennon. Lots of arm talent then throws a pick. I like the Derek Anderson comparison.

Nassib showed his biggest weakness, underthrowing deep balls.
_________________

^ryknowssd on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chief Mack


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 673
Location: Sioux City, Iowa, USA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone know anything on OL David Quessenberry out of San Jose St.? He looked really good when i saw him doing the line drill and the announcers were also speaking highly on him.
_________________


My Teams
NFL- Kansas City Chiefs
MLB- Kansas City Royals
NCAA- Iowa Hawkeyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Flexx


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 845
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably wont take him but I am really impressed w/OT Eric Fisher. Great size,strength,very good foot movement and a nasty finish to all his blocks. I am beginning to like him better than Joeckel and I like Joeckel a lot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nicfre2011


Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Posts: 6557
Location: SC
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flexx wrote:
Probably wont take him but I am really impressed w/OT Eric Fisher. Great size,strength,very good foot movement and a nasty finish to all his blocks. I am beginning to like him better than Joeckel and I like Joeckel a lot.


What has caused you to begin to like Fisher better than Joeckel?
_________________


Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 3294
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nic,

I'm really surprised you haven't went all Denarius Moore on us regarding Marquise Goodwin. Kind of similiar situations and he's someone I think Reid would like.


Off topic, but does anyone know anything about Randall Mackey from ole miss. The more I read the more he sounds like Randall Cobb. Just haven't seen too many ole miss games.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nicfre2011


Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Posts: 6557
Location: SC
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
Nic,

I'm really surprised you haven't went all Denarius Moore on us regarding Marquise Goodwin. Kind of similiar situations and he's someone I think Reid would like.

Off topic, but does anyone know anything about Randall Mackey from ole miss. The more I read the more he sounds like Randall Cobb. Just haven't seen too many ole miss games.


The guy I really like for us is Markus Wheaton. He has what I call "quick-twitch" athleticism and speed to not only make plays in the open field on short to medium routes but also stretch the defense on deep routes. When I have watched him I have been impressed with his quick acceleration after the catch and as I mentioned his quick-twitch athleticism - he trikes me as the type of player that I think could develop into a very dangerous playmaker when he gets the ball either in the open field or in-stride.

I didn't include him in my Offseason Mock for nuthin'! LOL

Wink
_________________


Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jimmydee


Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Posts: 1848
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sirrius NFL boys are really likin Wilson and the kid from Oklahoma. Not high at all on the North squad. How they plan in the game is a deciding factor of course, but they are feeling that Wilson MAY, may, be a 1st rounder.
_________________
season ticket holder from 1977-92. Personal friends with many retired chiefs. Great times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Flexx


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 845
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
Flexx wrote:
Probably wont take him but I am really impressed w/OT Eric Fisher. Great size,strength,very good foot movement and a nasty finish to all his blocks. I am beginning to like him better than Joeckel and I like Joeckel a lot.


What has caused you to begin to like Fisher better than Joeckel?
Not there yet but poise and and a good ability to adjust during a block to carry it out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigschmadt00


Moderator
Joined: 17 Dec 2008
Posts: 10879
Location: 500 miles East of Sack City!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
Flexx wrote:
Probably wont take him but I am really impressed w/OT Eric Fisher. Great size,strength,very good foot movement and a nasty finish to all his blocks. I am beginning to like him better than Joeckel and I like Joeckel a lot.


What has caused you to begin to like Fisher better than Joeckel?

For me he has the edge in nastiness and power, but maybe only a shade less athletic. He's definitely closed what gap there was to near even in my eyes.
_________________

^ryknowssd on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group