Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '13 Announcement!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
The LBC


Global Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 23203
Location: Where We Can't Have Nice Things
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
Drew did mention how dictators start by being elected...... get out yer hammer and sickle sigs! Wink

This has me thinking. I wanted hippies. Now there's a suggestion of commies. Maybe I can make Commie Hippies? Back to Photoshop I go!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 24629
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanitizer wrote:
I was going to jump in then saw an offer of Sanchez for pick 11 and got disgusted.

I can't contribute too much, but if you need guys I'd be in to help with some general scouting or specific positions?


That's just green. Don't mind him, none of us pay mind to him either Wink
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boltstrikes


Moderator
Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 6039
Location: LA MIRADA, CA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
Drew did mention how dictators start by being elected...... get out yer hammer and sickle sigs! Wink

This has me thinking. I wanted hippies. Now there's a suggestion of commies. Maybe I can make Commie Hippies? Back to Photoshop I go!


I am pretty sure we'd get in trouble if I got to rock a Ghengis Khan sig.
_________________


EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47493
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
Shumway wrote:
I can't really offer any expertise... but happy to join in.


It's all about fun. Everybody can contribute in some way.


Yeah, look at JH, he's only 10 and he's been doing this for years. I'm still not convinced he knows how to football... Laughing

I like you so much more after this post. Very Happy

Same! Jammer is such a child.
_________________


#TeamManfred
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The LBC


Global Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 23203
Location: Where We Can't Have Nice Things
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
The LBC wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
Drew did mention how dictators start by being elected...... get out yer hammer and sickle sigs! Wink

This has me thinking. I wanted hippies. Now there's a suggestion of commies. Maybe I can make Commie Hippies? Back to Photoshop I go!


I am pretty sure we'd get in trouble if I got to rock a Ghengis Khan sig.

I'm having trouble fitting a Cossack hat on Tommy Chong. I never was good with hats. Though I did make a lovely hammer and lightning-bladed sickle logo that would probably draw some flack around here.

Are there enough relevant fictional characters that reference "pie" that we could counter the Cowboys' cookies with pies? (American Pie, the Purple Pie-Man, The Rock & his Poon Tang Pie, Takashi from Revenge of the Nerds - though that reference might push it, Pi from Life of Pi - that'd probably go over everyone's head).

I mean, I could work out a single sig using the original American Pie movie poster.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 24629
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fight the Evil Empire with pies? Yes, quite.
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boltstrikes


Moderator
Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 6039
Location: LA MIRADA, CA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:


I mean, I could work out a single sig using the original American Pie movie poster.


Just the sort of attempt to shirking such a monumental task of providing us all with awesome sigs that I was expecting. Although with MrDrew being in charge it shouldn't be a surprise. No sense of tradition at all. I guess I understand. It must be tons of pressure trying to top the Marvel ones. I loved the Incredible Hulk. I wish I had saved all the old ones we've done in years past.
_________________


EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Duffman57


Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 8199
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
Shumway wrote:
I can't really offer any expertise... but happy to join in.


It's all about fun. Everybody can contribute in some way.


Yeah, look at JH, he's only 10 and he's been doing this for years. I'm still not convinced he knows how to football... Laughing

I like you so much more after this post. Very Happy

Same! Jammer is such a child.


I enjoy when my work is appreciated Laughing Very Happy
_________________

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The LBC


Global Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 23203
Location: Where We Can't Have Nice Things
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
The LBC wrote:


I mean, I could work out a single sig using the original American Pie movie poster.


Just the sort of attempt to shirking such a monumental task of providing us all with awesome sigs that I was expecting. Although with MrDrew being in charge it shouldn't be a surprise. No sense of tradition at all. I guess I understand. It must be tons of pressure trying to top the Marvel ones. I loved the Incredible Hulk. I wish I had saved all the old ones we've done in years past.

Pretty sure they're all still in my Photobucket.

The GI Joe theme has potential. (Just cuz you get like Sergeant Slaughter as a DC or something) I'd also toyed with the idea of Archer as a theme. I was trying to think of like a single iconic badass actor (like the Many Faces of Arnold, or the All-Sean Connery theme).
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrDrew


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 17510
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here I am trying to put together a staff, and all you ladies are worried about is how to accessorize. Should I go recruit BornToFly and samgurl so we can settle this?


Revenge of the Nerds sigs would actually be pretty cool too.
_________________


"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boltstrikes


Moderator
Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 6039
Location: LA MIRADA, CA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
Here I am trying to put together a staff, and all you ladies are worried about is how to accessorize. Should I go recruit BornToFly and samgurl so we can settle this?


Revenge of the Nerds sigs would actually be pretty cool too.



Nerds!!!!
_________________


EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
winitall


Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Posts: 2152
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really a Charger's fan but was interested in joining your guys staff in some capacity if you would have me. I was just in a GM Mock on here that Duffman seemed to like. You can see it here Kept it very realistic only making two non draft day trades.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 24629
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dictator Drew has taken power officially.
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrDrew


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 17510
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Positions aside, who is actually participating? We'll start with that, and figure out the rest later.
_________________


"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xero


Joined: 24 Dec 2012
Posts: 185
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group