Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

An Intellectual Mock . . . You're Welcome
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: An Intellectual Mock . . . You're Welcome Reply with quote

Free Agency
Erin Henderson – Maryland Linebacker

*3 years-$10 million* ($3m Signing Bonus/Base Salary Y1-$2m, Y2-$2m, Y3-$3m)
•Right now it seems most likely that Rob Ryan will be the DC, but its also unlikely that we would switch to a 3-4 defensive front. What I think changes is the mentality. This year we were a “bend, don’t break/bait the QB into turnovers”, whereas under Ryan we would be more attacking, forcing turnovers from pressure, not so much tricking the QB. I hope you all saw Henderson against us, he didn’t rack up the numbers, but he was constantly applying pressure. I think he would be a perfect fit as the SAM backer in a attacking defense that is flying around the field. He is a bit undersized, but he is still a big guy. He just isn’t as thick as your guys like Greenway, but he is still good in run support as he is very good with leverage and getting better at shedding, while also being able to turn the edge as a rusher from the LB spot. Everyone missed out on him last year, and its likely this year teams still don’t appreciate him so we can give him a modest deal, and steal us a potential ascending star, which is the philosophy that Snead has put out there for his Free Agent focus. Get the guys as they are breaking out or right before.

Jared Cook – South Carolina Tight End

*3 years-$17 million* ($7.5m Signing Bonus/Base Salary Y1-$1.5m, Y2-$2.5m, Y3-$5.5m)
•He was completely frustrated with the way he was being used in the Tennessee offense, and why wouldn’t he be. We can bring him in a bit cheaper than he should be due to that fact that he doesn’t have the stats to backup the talent, but its still a pretty good deal for him. I think we revamp the style of this offense, still the same scheme & playbook, but when you cut ties with your top Weapon (not sure Danny is back) and replace him with a completely different weapon, you need to adapt. Cook actually becomes the key to the offense, the focal point of the passing attack, much like Gates was in SD, Gonzo was in KC and still is in ATL and how Gronk & Graham make their Offenses what they are. They say they are going to loosen the reins on Sam, let him start to run the show, and his favorite type of target would be his #1 option. Having Kendrics be the #2/dual threat TE, makes him a matchup problem, and these two take away the focus on the slot man, giving us more 2 TE sets and less 3 WR sets.

Will Svitek – Stanford Offensive Tackle

*1 year-$2.25 million* (1.5m Signing Bonus/Base Salary-$750k)
•This guy was all the rave in Atlanta to start the season, he was going to save them from another season of Sam Baker. Well he gets his “Hockey Injury”, Baker has a pretty decent year, and all the sudden he is a forgotten man. But there will be one man who wont forget Svitek, that is our own Paul Boudreau. Coach Bou is one of the major factors in the rise of Svitek, he molded him into the potential tackle that so many were excited about. He is big, he is long, and he has power up and down. Once he locks on he can steer his man anywhere he wants. He isn’t perfect by any stretch, but he doesn’t get beat up by D Lineman. I don’t know if he would be the solution to our RT, but I think he is as good of an option as any right now. Get him coming off this injury, with something to prove, and this bottled up talent, we might get us a cheap gem to make a dominant OL.

TRADE: Titans send Rams WR Kenny Britt for Future Conditional Pick*
*2014 5th round pick that can become a 4th round pick if Britt is active for 14 games, or a 3rd if the Rams extend Britt in season
Kenny BrittRutgers Wideout

•Yes, he is in the news again, but he didn’t really do anything. And even if he did, so what? He is a damn good player. I’m more worried about his health at this point. He has done some stupid things, but he really hasn’t done anything that bad at this point. When he is healthy he is a dangerous weapon on the field. I think Fisher believes he know how to reign him in, and Tennessee just might be done with him as they try to transition to Jake locker with Wright, Washington, and another solid guy in Damian Williams. If they are on their last straw with Britt it should get a lot to pry him away, and actually I would think it doesn’t even cost us a pick this season. We give the titans a condition pick for next season, and no matter what they get a 5th for their “problem child” and if he does play almost all the games (insurance against legal & health questions) or if we extend his contract prior to Free Agency they get it bumped up.

NFL Draft
1)Chance Warmack – Alabama Guard

•Some people are starting to get worried about Chance even making it to #16, and while it is a possibility, its not as dire of a situation as some would like you to believe. Interior Lineman just do not go Top 10, Im not saying its right, but for many reasons they just don’t get picked that early, at least not on purpose. The only situation I see it happening is if Geno Smith is the only WB that goes Top 10, and that is something I just don’t see happening (I have 3 QBs in my Top 10). There is so much Defensive Line talent, and still plenty of OTs that could be those picks. Warmack is a Top 5 talent to me, and would frame our entire offensive identity. He is a massive man, with dominating power, a devastating punch and impressive athleticism for that size. An offensive line of Saffold-Warmack-Wells-Dahl-Svitek is much more impressive than anything we threw out there this season and will chance the entire dynamic of our offense.

TRADE: Texans send the Rams #27, 3rd round & 7th round picks for #22
I don’t project trades unless I see a situation where we could take advantage of one. Many will just have a “Trade back for an extra 2nd” in their mock, possibly even a random team, but I like to have logic behind mine. In this scenario I see the Texans making a move to secure that they get Kevin Minter to help stabilize their defensive front. I used to think they would just sit back and take the best NT available, but Earl Mitchell has done better and they don’t need a Top guy anymore. But they do need ILBs. Loosing Cushing was huge, and they had no one to back him up. They aren’t even really sure how he will be coming back this year from the Torn ACL. But regardless they need another ILB and to be sure they go get the last very good one out there. How this comes about; the Steelers still go with Manti as their ILB as he drops to them, and right before us Alec Ogletree gets snatched by the Bengals. With the Vikings right behind us potentially losing both Henderson & Brinkley they need some LBs, the Colts like their guys but are still potential spots for a LB, and the Packers could be looking for a new ILB with both Bishop & Hawk not being as reliable to come back. There is a lot of incentive for the Texans to jump into 22, and the most important part, they have the Ammo. Almost the same trade happened last year with NE swapping a 3rd with CIN. The Texans are likely to have a 3rd round Comp pick (only 6 spots behind the one they trade) and multiple 6th round Comps so they sweeten the deal with an extra 7th. They cant trade those Comp picks so they make the most out of them by trading their others.

1)Sharrif Floyd – Florida Defensive Tackle

•I’ve been saying for a long time now, we need and will find a 3rd DT. A guy who will play a ton of snaps as we already rotate 4 of them (2 not that good) plus William Hayes and they are all getting good playing time. If we combine most of those other 2 DTs snaps you have plenty for a 3rd guy to see a lot of time and make a big impact. Floyd is a guy who I really love. He is a high character guy (even though he took money in College, you have to know the story) with a high, high motor who can really anchor against the run and beat up double teams. But much like Brockers last year, most don’t see him as a pass rusher, well I would beg to differ. I don’t see a good pass rusher Yet, he has the tools to be one, and most are looking at that aspect of his games a 5-tech more off the edge. When inside, his fluid COD skills for a man his size leads me to believe he can be a good pass rusher when a coach cleans up his technique, gets him to play more disciplined, and use his hands while stop wasting motion, he could be a damn good interior rusher.

2)Tony Jefferson – Oklahoma Safety

•I’m on this train and riding it till the wheels fall off (so till he is actually drafted). Everything I watch on Jefferson impresses me, and its probably magnified tenfold by having to watch the worst display a safety has ever put on this season. But looking at our defense this year, I think every problem we have stems from Craig Dahl. The CBs had to play further off (maybe its only 5-7 yard cushions instead of 10-12) Quintin Mikell can come up more in run support, and Laurinaitis doesn’t have to cover as many TEs and can be closer to the LOS, not to mention we don’t get destroyed on the deep ball. Other than his ability to flip and run with a WR Jefferson is a Corner playing Safety, and this season he has improved in a few very important areas. One is being able to come down and cover a TE man-to-man, not be out-physicaled and stick with them over the middle as well as down the seam. What has helped with that is bulking up a bit, he isn’t huge but has thickened up and gotten stronger, which also helps him while being able to stand up in run support. His instincts haven’t always been the best off the snap, but he is getting better at reading the QB and diagnosing the play which makes up for it. He has also developed a knack for tracking Backs out of the backfield and making plays on them. He is the solution to all our problems, making this defense what we thought it should be last year.

3)Ace Sanders – South Carolina Wideout

•Here’s another new wrinkle in my mock. Originally I didn’t think we would ever have the chance to get a weapon like Ace, but luckily for some team (hopefully us) he changed his mind last minute and declared. I said earlier in this mock, this years offense would be different. The biggest change being that the focus would shift from the Slot position being the main player over the middle, to the TE taking over that spot and adding the ability to go deep down the seam. Im not exactly sure how Ace would be as a slot man, he isn’t the best route runner but he did line up in the slot a lot this year. Ace’s short area quickness and explosion when he goes makes Givens look slow. The biggest thing that Sanders will bring to the squad is a real weapon in the return game. His explosion and vision on returns make him a threat to take it to the house every time, but not only that he should give us better than average starting field position more times than not.

3)Datone Jones – UCLA Defensive Lineman

•Its going to be hard to hang onto William Hayes. Prior to this season, Fisher knew how good he was and how misused he was in Tennessee, but now everyone does. He was a major factor in the pressure we were able to create this season. We are going to have to replace that production once someone snags him as a starter like he should be. Floyd and Henerson start to help, but we still need a giy who can both backup Chris Long as well as provide depth on the interior. Jones is a pretty good candidate for that role in our defense. He has moved up and down the Bruins Defensive Line throughout his career, but has been extremely versatile this year. Datone has a lot of the same skills as Hayes; He uses his quickness for an interior rusher combined with leverage to catch his man off balance and overwhelm them to disrupt in the backfield. If he is used strictly at one spot or the other he will likely struggle, but if he is put in the right spot, in the right situations he should thrive.

4)Menelik Watson – FSU Offensive Tackle

•While we signed a guy like Svitek, its only on a one year prove it deal. Next year we will likely need at least one new OT, and grabbing a high upside guy like Watson is a great option. He will be an older rookie (not Weeden old), but he still has a ton of upside. Just getting into football only a few years ago, he is a freak athlete with a monstrous frame. He has long arms with quick feet and what I like the most, his nasty punch that he just punishes defenders with. The best way to describe him is exactly what his background is; He is a mountain of Raw potential with a lineman's build, a basketball player's feet and a boxer's hands. His nasty demeanor on the field helps him dominate opponents once he gets locked on. He still needs a lot of refinement, but if Boudreau can get his hands on him, he could be the dominating RT we need to continue the power mentality that Warmack brings on the other side.

5)Brandon McGee – Miami (FL) Cornerback

•The back half of this draft was clearly influenced by the East/West game, I have been looking at a lot of these guys in the past month, and I really started to like a lot of them. Now they are getting some pub and I had to bump them up to ensure they are gotten in a likely slot. McGee has all the raw talent, something that is very prevalent in this draft. I believe that this coaching staff can actually develop talent, which is why we can go more raw ability than that needs work. McGee is surely one of those guys as his college career left much to be desired. He seemed to rely on mostly on his pure athleticism, trying to out-show opponents, not out-play them. He has good feet and fluid footwork, and seems to be a smart player. But he plays pretty reserved, not wanting to get beat, which may be the reason he doesn’t attack the ball very well. While he has good natural skills for a Corner, his technique is sloppy and needs to learn the game more. We need to replace Bradley Fletcher, and a guy who still carries that Miami Swagger is an addition to a Secondary already with an edge that is a great fit.

6)Cooper Taylor – Richmond Safety

•I remember Taylor bursting onto the scene as a Freshman at GT, and didn’t know what happened to him after that. When looking through prospects this year and finding him, I was pleasantly surprised to see he was still the same type of prospect, just had to do it at a small school. He is one of those rare big, long, and athletic strong safeties. He is a lot like Kam Chancellor, stiff but loves to deliver the big hit and has a real nose for the football. But even as he is stiff, he is still fast, and would fit best into a Zone based safety scheme. When he can defend infront of him he is a playmaker, when he has to be up on the LOS all the time forcing him to turn and run with TEs he gets in trouble. Thus far Im assuming we are still in a similar type of system as last year, and he would be a great developmental guy to fit next to our new FS in Tony Jefferson.

7)D.C. Jefferson – Rutgers Tight End

•Have you guys watched any Rutgers football this year? You would have noticed one thing, they are TALL, and somehow Jefferson Dwarfs all of those other guys at a towering 6’6”. He is still extremely raw, really just being an athlete without a position after he had to switch from QB. For whatever reason Rutgers refused to use him as a weapon in the offense, but this week at the Shrine practices he has shown good hands (soft/full extension)and is turning into a decent route runner, combine that with his great measurables and athleticism and this is a guy we should take a chance on. For the longest time I wanted us to grab Michael Williams, but Im starting to think he should kill workouts and possibly push himself out of our range in the 5th and I don’t want to take a Blocking TE in the 4th. Well I see Jefferson as a poor mans Williams at this point, with much more upside. When they wouldn’t use him as a Weapon at Rutgers DC didn’t just sit around, he turned himself into a rather impressive inline blocker, he has developed pretty good technique in both run and pass blocking. DC stepping up his blocking game was a major factor in helping Jawan Jamison go off this year. Plus if you get that guy into an NFL type S&C program (like Williams has had at Bama) and he could become a very good blocker as well as a Receiving threat.

7)Tommy Bohanon – Wake Forest Fullback

•Ive been doing a deep dive on Fullbacks this season, I think we really need on, and a good one. If we want to commit to this Run game, especially if the 2 lead rushers will be guys like Pead & Richardson we need a true lead blocker. I think Bohannon can be that guy. Many are into the Hybrid Fullback/H-back these days, and while Bo can do a lot of those things he will also run over a truck for you. He will be at the Senior Bowl so you all can get a good look at him coming up, be he is a guy who I have locked onto as the next old school FB that will be a difference maker in the league. He is athletic and quick like a lot of the hybrid guys, but he is also a tank that can power through guys (watch the YouTube vids of him Benching 550, squatting 700, and a 450 hang-clean). When you see him blocking, it looks awkward, but because he hasn’t really been taught how to explode through opponents and drive them. He gets to the spot and uses he sheer strength to lock on and just steer defenders out of the hole. Ive watched him take on LEs and not give any ground. He has also perfected that slip out of the Backfield in the Redzone for a TD. He could be the next John Kuhn type, because every team should have a FB their stadium can cheer for with one syllable; “They’re not booing Demarco, they’re cheering Bo”
stlblackshirt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a really big fan of this mock. It covers everything.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of the Floyd pick, I do agree a rotational DT is needed but Im just not very high on Floyd as a 1st round prospect. Also not a fan on the Herderson signing.

Love the trade for Britt. Love the Warmack and Watson (Saddleback JC) picks. I feel Im not educated enough to make sound judgements on most of the other picks.

I am mixed on Jefferson at this point to be honest after him not having very good games to end the season.

Overall, I would be happy for the most part but only because of gaining Britt and Warmack.

1. Amari Cooper
2. Brandon Scherff
3. Todd Gurley
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too am not a fan of Floyd pick personally. I think there is better talent there. Like the Henderson & Cook signing. Admittedly, I'll have to look into Sanders a bit more, as I thought there was no way he was coming out so I haven't taken a chance to see the footage on him. The games I did see, he did pop. Also, think I've come around to prefer Swearinger to Jefferson at this point.

But, I will say, fantastic job on the mock visually and explanation wise. I know just how long these take and this must have taken hours.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan at all. We draft another WR after trading for Britt? Yeah I don't see that happening. Not to mention that we take another DT?

Again I don't see that happening. I see Kenny Vaccaro and Keenan/Jonathan Cooper.

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love trading for Britt, he's an elite WR if he can stay healthy. I also love getting Cook Jr, he has the ability to be a top TE with his skillset. Those two alone would make the offseason fantastic. As far as the draft goes, I don't like us taking two defensive linemen in the first three rounds. Love Warmack, Jefferson and Sanders.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it with the exception of Ace. I think its too early for him. Warmack, Jefferson, Floyd, and Watson are 4 of my favorite players in the entire draft. Would love Sheldon instead of Floyd but I bet he goes in the 8-15 range.

Props to mike23md

Supporter of Mohammed Sanu and Lavonte David to the Rams
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely understand where you're going with this mock, and that makes me appreciate it a little more. Basically, it's kind of an "out with the old, in with the new" type of mock, one suited towards the evolution of the new offense and defense that the Rams are running.

That being said...there are only a few moves I don't like, and unfortunately these are the ones kinda spoiling it for me.

1. As some have already said, getting another DT would be great, but spending it on a 1st rounder just seems overboard. I don't think DT was the problem with the defense this year. I understand the philosophy, as in using this spot as the cornerstone, giving guys more rest to make better plays. However, I also think that some defensive players get better as the game goes on, and Brockers is one of those players. I like the player choice though, Floyd is great. Still, I think there are more teams out there that can utilize him better than the Rams could. If the Rams were to snag a DT, I would like the idea of bringing in Datone right where you have him drafted in the 3rd round.

2. A couple of the FA moves. I've already spoke my mind about Britt, all I will add to it is that I like how Jenkins and TruJo have been pretty well behaved, I don't want this piece of crap walking into the locker room and giving the team distractions.

Also, the Jared Cook move. Maybe I'm biased though because I've been really happy with Kendricks. That being said, I would like Kendricks to stick around and be the receiving tight end. If the Rams were to grab one, I would like one that's awesome at blocking (Cook's no scrub at blocking). Basically, the only reason I don't like this move is because of my faith in Kendricks. Other than that, it makes total sense, and going from a mock standpoint, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this actually happens.

Other than that though, I really like it. I took time to read through the captions so I had a better understanding of where you were coming from. My notions weren't a disapproval of the mock, just differences on philosophy. (see! i can make contributions to the forum that aren't in the form of Andy Reid jokes!)

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Not a fan at all. We draft another WR after trading for Britt? Yeah I don't see that happening. Not to mention that we take another DT?

Again I don't see that happening. I see Kenny Vaccaro and Keenan/Jonathan Cooper.
Kenny Vaccaro is crap. There I said it. He just inst very good and I wont ever know why people like him. He is a selfish player who likes to be on the highlight reel but will often whiff or make a bad read in anticipation of the "Splash" play. I dont want that guy on my defense, especially since he will likely have to be a FS in the NFL and the last line of defense. Guys who can play like that and get away with it are few and far between. (mostly just Ed Reed)

And we dont have to add more than 1 WR this year? As the roster sits now we need to add another WR, and now with letting Danny, Ginbson & Steve Smith all walk, only adding Britt isnt enough. So far in my offseason I only have 5 WRs on the roster (Britt, Quick, Givins, Sanders, & Pettis). While I like that group alot, it is in no way one that doesnt need more talent infused into it.

Flatlyner wrote:
Not a fan of the Floyd pick, I do agree a rotational DT is needed but Im just not very high on Floyd as a 1st round prospect. Also not a fan on the Herderson signing.
Im not sure how you come to that conclusion, but to each his own. Id love to know what you guys exacty think is there at the end of the 1st round (remember this isnt Pick 22, its after a trade down to 27) I see a bunch of overrated Safeties, some TE prospects (dont need with Cook & Kendricks now), A bunch up 'upside' WRs (who we dont need with trading for Britt) and the Middle of the Ridiculous DL depth of this draft.

Another thing some of you seem to not be understanding about what Im saying with this DT we will likely be getting. Its not a "rotation DT" because that infers they are just there to spell guys and get in there for Passing downs. No, this guy would be like a 3rd Starter at the DT position. With running about 75 snaps per game on D, we were running 5-6 guys in those 2 positions all game long. Brockers & Langford were only getting 40-50 snaps each per game with Cudjo, Hayes, Sims & who ever was the 4th DT at the time splitting the other 50+ snaps per game. Thats a whole extra starters worth of snaps .You have 3 damn good DTs getting 40-45 snaps per game being fresh the entire game, and you still have 30ish snaps of the other specialty guys. I would say this DT spot is just as important to the Defense this offseason as the SLB spot. They could see close to the same amount of work with as much Nickel we have been running.
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
As far as the draft goes, I don't like us taking two defensive linemen in the first three rounds.
You all realize that if we lose William Hayes in Free Agency we are completely Devoid of depth along the Defensive Line...

Our backup options right now are a 2nd year Matt Conrath (DT), RFA Eugene Sims (DE), a RFA Jermelle Cudjo (DT), and Practice Squad Mason Brodine (DE). Yep, those guys, maybe a Vet Minimum guy, a 6th or 7th rounder, and some UDFA should be PLENTY of depth on the DL.

This team is not as put together as some of you seem to think it is. We have next to No depth across this entire roster.

Ramsfan28 wrote:
2. A couple of the FA moves. I've already spoke my mind about Britt, all I will add to it is that I like how Jenkins and TruJo have been pretty well behaved, I don't want this piece of crap walking into the locker room and giving the team distractions.
I knew this would come up, and I will ask the same question I do every time I bring up Britt; Who on the Titans has he corrupted? The answer is no one. Is he a bone head? Sure. Does he run in some questionable circles? Yep. But nothing he has doen had been awful, or even affected their locker room really. I could just see the Tennesse Front Office & Coaching Staff using him as a scapegoat for a sub par season as well as just tired of dealing with all the little things that they inherited, not asked for. Fisher did ask for those, thinking he could keep them in check, and he mostly did while he had him.
S-jax39

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
As far as the draft goes, I don't like us taking two defensive linemen in the first three rounds.
You all realize that if we lose William Hayes in Free Agency we are completely Devoid of depth along the Defensive Line...

Our backup options right now are a 2nd year Matt Conrath (DT), RFA Eugene Sims (DE), a RFA Jermelle Cudjo (DT), and Practice Squad Mason Brodine (DE). Yep, those guys, maybe a Vet Minimum guy, a 6th or 7th rounder, and some UDFA should be PLENTY of depth on the DL.

This team is not as put together as some of you seem to think it is. We have next to No depth across this entire roster.

Ramsfan28 wrote:
I knew this would come up, and I will ask the same question I do every time I bring up Britt; Who on the Titans has he corrupted? The answer is no one. Is he a bone head? Sure. Does he run in some questionable circles? Yep. But nothing he has doen had been awful, or even affected their locker room really. I could just see the Tennesse Front Office & Coaching Staff using him as a scapegoat for a sub par season as well as just tired of dealing with all the little things that they inherited, not asked for. Fisher did ask for those, thinking he could keep them in check, and he mostly did while he had him.

I dont think value wise its a good idea to spend a first on a DT. Why not pick one up in the 2nd or 3rd? I could get behind that.

And while I have no problem trading for Britt, I have a problem with signing him to a long term contract which would happen if he comes over here and balls.

Other than that, love the mock.
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have us resigning Steven?

I like it. It's different but I like it, seems like every mock draft has us taking the same 4 or 5 players. And I agree with you, Vacarro is crap.
jjab360

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:

I like it. It's different but I like it, seems like every mock draft has us taking the same 4 or 5 players. And I agree with you, Vacarro is crap.
You people are crazy, Vaccaro is a good safety. Maybe a bit overrated by some, but he'd be a good fit for this defense.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I shouldnt say crap. But I wouldn't spend a 1st rounder on him. And I've been seeing him go top 20 in a ton of mocks.
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:

You people are crazy, Vaccaro is a good safety. Maybe a bit overrated by some, but he'd be a good fit for this defense.
A liability in deep coverage is a good fit for this defense? IN a scheme where we often play 2 deep zones, he is a terrible fit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: