Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Senior Bowl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PolarBucc06

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Ansah looks good. I read a lot this week that he was shrugging a bit to rush the passer in practices, but man he sure looks good. I'm seeing why there have been people pushing for him at 13 on here.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short has gone bonkers today!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawaan Short has been drool worthy today.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolarBucc06 wrote:
Wow Ansah looks good. I read a lot this week that he was shrugging a bit to rush the passer in practices, but man he sure looks good. I'm seeing why there have been people pushing for him at 13 on here.

Over flowing with potential. Strong, long, and athletic. Very instinctive for a guy as raw as he is. Can play a bunch of different positions. Good run defender, chase down RBs from behind, bats down passes, hell can even cover. He's going to need to work on his technique, pass rushing moves, and get comfortable as a pass rusher.... probably better as a run defender right now. He's not like JPP in the fact where he had the burst to blow by guys off the line, different as a prospect but can be just as scary... just a different player. When he gets to the point where is playing and not thinking, he's gonna be something special.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
PolarBucc06 wrote:

Over flowing with potential. Strong, long, and athletic. Very instinctive for a guy as raw as he is. Can play a bunch of different positions. Good run defender, chase down RBs from behind, bats down passes, hell can even cover. He's going to need to work on his technique, pass rushing moves, and get comfortable as a pass rusher.... probably better as a run defender right now. He's not like JPP in the fact where he had the burst to blow by guys off the line, different as a prospect but can be just as scary... just a different player. When he gets to the point where is playing and not thinking, he's gonna be something special.

Agreed. He needs work on his pass rush arsenal and he could use his hands better, but there is a lot to like about him.

Really like what Sylvester Williams and Kawann Short have done today. Poyer has been really good too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
PolarBucc06 wrote:

I think Ansah's play was really over-credited. A lot of those QB's were holding the ball way too long and the guy just used his motor to get after him. I wasn't really wow'd by his performance like I was with Short yesterday. I already think Tampa has an Ansah type DE on the roster already in Bowers.

Goodwin and Wheaton are going to be great values. I hope we end up with one or the other if we can't get Tavon Austin.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:
PolarBucc06 wrote:

I think Ansah's play was really over-credited. A lot of those QB's were holding the ball way too long and the guy just used his motor to get after him. I wasn't really wow'd by his performance like I was with Short yesterday. I already think Tampa has an Ansah type DE on the roster already in Bowers.

Goodwin and Wheaton are going to be great values. I hope we end up with one or the other if we can't get Tavon Austin.

I can see where you see that. Sadly our DE problems are a bigger issue then they should be, due to injuries from both Bowers and Clayborn. We need a speed rusher more than anything IMO.

Love Goodwin and Wheaton, would be happy to have either.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: