Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Senior Bowl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan Poyer looking good
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel Jeremiah said today that if he was drafting Ansah he would feel good around the Ravens pick. Stash him and let him learn for a year. Mike Mayock said he would be scared to draft him in the first round. Both said no way to the JPP comparisons.

Like Caddy said Poyer looked good again today.

Short had some nice moves again. I think if we wanted him we would probably have to jump back into the first round.

Trufant is battling ever rep.

Jones I think is the first guy to make Fisher miss on a block at least from what I have seen so far.

Wheaton is a guy I really like. Track speed, good hands, and has been going hard.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trufant is a guy I wanted to see and man has he impressed. Physical cb who sticks and jams Wrs at the Los. Has some swagger too.
scottonatable

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^agree trufant looked great

do you guys think Vince Williams FSU MLB could play OLB for us?? he was always great against the run. did anyone see him in the senior bowl practice just blow up the pulling guard?! i wouldnt mind picking him as a late round pick.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TJ McDonald just got worked.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ej Manuel has looked pretty impressive after struggling most of te week.

I'm interested to see Landry Jones. I've heard we kept our eye in him most of the week but no reports we met with him. What I liked about him was he called te coaching staff 2 weeks ago for the playbook to get terminology before practices.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Ej Manuel has looked pretty impressive after struggling most of te week.

I'm interested to see Landry Jones. I've heard we kept our eye in him most of the week but no reports we met with him. What I liked about him was he called te coaching staff 2 weeks ago for the playbook to get terminology before practices.

Manuel is what he is to me. Would not take him first round. Inconsistent, but arm talent, size, athletic, and coachable. Good go as high as round two or go early day three. Potential.

I think Jones is the worst QB at the senior bowl and a day three pick IMO, which means he could be here since the highest I think we'll go QB is day three. Not the biggest fan of him, but we'll give him a look, a good day could help him.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really a fan of Manuel. I think it's surprising his performance today is better tha I thought.

Landry Jones I think is better than what he's getting credit for. All of these guys here are projects that have upside.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheesh was that throw ugly. Nassib threw that into triple coverage.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
I'm not really a fan of Manuel. I think it's surprising his performance today is better tha I thought.

Landry Jones I think is better than what he's getting credit for. All of these guys here are projects that have upside.

Ehh, he did not have the best of weeks but from what I have seen/read he did improve each day which impressed people. He'll have a few plays making you think "what the hell...", but he also makes plays that can make your jaw drop.

I'm just not sold on Landry. Erratic, not much of an improviser, not great witch pressure, and not sold on his "leadership ability" either. I just think if you are going with a project, I'd take Manuel's potential all day. But he does show size and a good arm, but he just screams "college system QB" to me..... I wouldn't touch him till day four, but he does bring potential.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, these QBs are so bad. It's embarrassing. Manuel has played the best, but he has no competition. Landry Jones and Tyler Wilson are Checkdown Charlies, Dysert looks completely lost and Nassib is a hot mess.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
LOL, these QBs are so bad. It's embarrassing. Manuel has played the best, but he has no competition. Landry Jones and Tyler Wilson are Checkdown Charlies, Dysert looks completely lost and Nassib is a hot mess.

It's really hard to be a big fan of any of them. Manuel has a lot of talent but a project, Wilson is a gamer and I like him but too much of a "gunslinger" and has bad trajectory on his deep ball, Nassib is a smart kid but terrible deep ball, Dysert is another project, Jones not a big fan of.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:

It's really hard to be a big fan of any of them. Manuel has a lot of talent but a project, Wilson is a gamer and I like him but too much of a "gunslinger" and has bad trajectory on his deep ball, Nassib is a smart kid but terrible deep ball, Dysert is another project, Jones not a big fan of.

Last year's QB class was so damn good I guess it had to even out somehow. As good as last year's group was this group looks equally awful.

Geno Smith and Tyler Bray are the only two QBs that I like from this class, and Bray has big questions to answer about his work ethic/character.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be fair its difficult to judge a qbs performance at the senior bowl. Not saying its an excuse for poor play, but theyre working with guys they've never thrown to before so the timing will be off.

This qb class really isn't much to rave about. I do like the upside of Glennon but if I were a qb needy team, I wouldnt touch any of these guys til mid 2nd/3rd round
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:

Last year's QB class was so damn good I guess it had to even out somehow. As good as last year's group was this group looks equally awful.

Geno Smith and Tyler Bray are the only two QBs that I like from this class, and Bray has big questions to answer about his work ethic/character.

Not a good class if you want a QB. I think Geno Smith is easily the best QB in this draft, the only one without a huge weakness holding him back.

Wilson- See the field well, solid accuracy, can move around, tough player. But I have legit question's about his deep ball and "too much" of a gunslinger mentality. Semi reminds me of Culter without the arm play style wise.

Glennon- I think he could turn out to be a similiar player to Flacco. But I think he was more erratic and less poised coming out. Plus Flacco is 240+ and Glennon is 220.

Nassib- Smart kid and solid mobility/accuracy but not special in anyway. I've seen the Dalton comparison but Dalton seemed more smooth and had more touch coming out. Nassib does not have a good deep ball at all.

Not a fan of Jones, Dysert is a project, I like Manuel as a lot as a project guy but he's still a project. Bray has the talent just don't know if he'll ever get it together. Barkely just screams "average" to me.

Not the class you want to take a QB in.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: