Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Senior Bowl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poyer looked very good.

Roy Cummings said before the senior bowl to keep your eyes on Zach Dysert as a possible target to challenge josh freeman. Looked really good today but their are some things mentioned above. Can he dissect te presnap read and go through progressions?

Margus Hunt is a monster. The JJ Watt comparison was mentioned a couple times. Don't be surprised if he shoots up boards.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian Winters OT kent state looked very good. Could be a round 3 option.
Renegades5544

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take this for whatever it's worth but I go to the same school as Dysert and the perception of him around campus is that he has all the skills in the world but that he smokes pot too much to be a superstar athlete. Maybe he cleans up once he's away from a college campus, but it's a definite risk.

^Props to eggybucsfan31 for the sig ^
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegades5544 wrote:
Take this for whatever it's worth but I go to the same school as Dysert and the perception of him around campus is that he has all the skills in the world but that he smokes pot too much to be a superstar athlete. Maybe he cleans up once he's away from a college campus, but it's a definite risk.

Good to know. Hopefully dominik doesn't look at this guy from what Cummings reports.

Maybe he does clean up his act. Who knows. Remember: we've all been in college. And I'm sure 90% has smoked weed more than once. But if he's as bad as you say then it could be hard to kick.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill give my full report tomorrow. Liked a couple players, main one i'll keep pushing is Jamar Taylor. Kid can ball, seen him live a few times

#TakeTeddy
BBando

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been watching Kawann Short the last couple days. Great pass rushing DT that might make it to round two.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBando wrote:
Been watching Kawann Short the last couple days. Great pass rushing DT that might make it to round two.

I was thinking the same thing. I would think a trade up would be needed to grab him though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just gonna share a few thoughts:

1. OT in the 1st-round isn't happening unless we traded back into the mid-late 20's and grabbed Fisher assuming he's still there. I'd much rather it be addressed in FA or in the 3rd-4th.

2. Zac Dysert is Josh Freeman 2.0 but without the work ethic. He really hasn't impressed me like I thought he would this season. I like Geno, but I don't want us to go QB in the 1st this year. Being honest, I don't think there's any worthy QB in this class. The more I think about it, the more I'd rather see a capable vet come in to back up Freeman, and if Freeman struggles again, pull him. If it doesn't work out, trade everything for Bridgewater or McCarron (people call him overrated, I believe he's underrated).

3. Jamar Taylor is very impressive. He would be a great pickup in the 3rd if he's still around.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt-a-Buc - Johnthan Banks 40 Tackles 2INT 5PD
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/RCummingsTBO/status/293751919309094912

Quote:
Bucs trio of HC Schiano, GM Mark Dominik and Scouting Dir. Dennis Hickey all zeroed in on the DBs here at North team workout.

I would hope so.

Leon McFadden, Desmond Trufant, Jordan Poyer and Jamar Taylor have been impressive this week. The two UConn guys (Wilson and Gratz) have flashed as well. All of these guys, minus McFadden, are on the North team.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
https://twitter.com/RCummingsTBO/status/293751919309094912

Quote:
Bucs trio of HC Schiano, GM Mark Dominik and Scouting Dir. Dennis Hickey all zeroed in on the DBs here at North team workout.

I would hope so.

Leon McFadden, Desmond Trufant, Jordan Poyer and Jamar Taylor have been impressive this week. The two UConn guys (Wilson and Gratz) have flashed as well. All of these guys, minus McFadden, are on the North team.

Poyer, Trufant, and Taylor are studs. I haven't really seen much of the other 3, but I hear good things about McFadden and Wilson.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt-a-Buc - Johnthan Banks 40 Tackles 2INT 5PD
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havent seen any mention of it so i though i would bring it up...

Apparently we had a meeting with DE - Margus Hunt that lasted for over an hour. We supposedly cam away from it very impressed with his intelligence of the game. Im not sure all this means because i think #13 is far too early for him. But it is something to watch out for.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:

Apparently we had a meeting with DE - Margus Hunt that lasted for over an hour. We supposedly cam away from it very impressed with his intelligence of the game. Im not sure all this means because i think #13 is far too early for him. But it is something to watch out for.

Nice. Where did you read that? I'll add to the prospect tracker in the offseason thread.

EDIT - Nevermind, I found it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:

Nice. Where did you read that? I'll add to the prospect tracker in the offseason thread.

He has looked unimpressive at practice so far today. The ones that I am impressed with are Dantone Jones, Marcus Wheaten, Joey Porter, Desmond Trufant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
CHOMP_CHOMP wrote:

What concerns me about hunt is he wasn't getting as much pressure and penetration. Being a mammouth of a man he plays too high and has sloppy technique. I'd be concerned a bit their.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Okafore has been impressive. Him and fisher have had their battles and he's been mad at himself when he was beaten by fisher. Love that tenacity.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: