Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers vs Baltimore Ravens
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's Sexier?
Uni-brow
32%
 32%  [ 16 ]
Tattoo
67%
 67%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 49

49ersfan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranking the 12 playoff quarterbacks by Gil Brandt. Written on January 3, 2013, a few days before the playoffs. Where did Kaepernick rank on a list from 1-12?

11th

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000121543/article/aaron-rodgers-tom-brady-joe-flacco-among-top-playoff-qbs

Making that chip on his shoulder even bigger, mainstream media.
GaTechRavens

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o_0 wrote:
GaTechRavens wrote:
and you smell bad.

Shocked That's crossing the line bro.

I really didn't want to, and I know it's rude, but I had to say it before someone else did.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaTechRavens wrote:
o_0 wrote:
GaTechRavens wrote:
and you smell bad.

I really didn't want to, and I know it's rude, but I had to say it before someone else did.

You need to take a wide left back into your forum. Wink

✰★✰ In Harbaugh We Trust ✰★✰
BP wrote:
One late season surge and postseason run doesn't make Kaep a better QB than Carson Palmer
GaTechRavens

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o_0 wrote:
GaTechRavens wrote:
o_0 wrote:
GaTechRavens wrote:
and you smell bad.

You need to take a wide left back into your forum. Wink

THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nervous about this game. We're facing a team that has balance and is a lot more physical than Atlanta or Green Bay. Safe to say the Ravens match up well with us.

You won't hear much talk about Vonta Leach heading into the game. But he will play a huge role in whether we can slow down Ray Rice or not. It's going to be a war between Leach and Bow/Willis.

Sig credit goes to IDOG_det
SoS wrote:
Pete is just an arrogant wanna-be Jim Harbaugh but he's just not as smart.
Smile
ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaTechRavens wrote:
Your team stinks and you smell bad.

Um...I kind of avoided all of the trash talk before the Broncos and Pats games. Am I doing it right?

Well yeah, but you don't have to make fun of me for it Crying or Very sad

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
blast

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swift21 wrote:
Very nervous about this game. We're facing a team that has balance and is a lot more physical than Atlanta or Green Bay. Safe to say the Ravens match up well with us.

You won't hear much talk about Vonta Leach heading into the game. But he will play a huge role in whether we can slow down Ray Rice or not. It's going to be a war between Leach and Bow/Willis.

I think I'm a little more concerned with Bernard Pierce.
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's to a good game guys. I liked the Niners when I was a little kid because of the sweet uniforms and Steve Young seemed like a cool guy. So although in the immediate aftermath of the game there will be no silver lining if the Ravens lose, I guess moving forward there are worse things in the world than the Niners winning a Super Bowl. At least it would get Steelers fans angry by tying them at 6 Lombardi's.

That said, there is no 'putting things in perspective' when your team is in the Super Bowl, so none of that matters for now. I hope you guys lose. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.
"The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys should check out all the post game interviews on the .com

Good stuff there.

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Ataal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermore wrote:
Ataal wrote:
One possible good thing is that their offensive line is not as good as Matt Ryan's line. We might actually be able to keep pressure on Flacco, maybe even get a few sacks. Aldon, I'm looking at you, buddy.

This one I gotta disagree with. They had to make changes before the Denver game to the injury of their LG, and it's been great the last two games, giving up 2 sacks in 9 quarters, with very little pressure on Flacco in general.
Granted, the NE pass rush sucks, but the league's leader in sacks, Denver, also only got one sack and that was a coverage sack in OT.

On the flip side, Kaep's gonna have plenty of time himself. He could get some light reading done while waiting for the Ravens D to arrive.

It's hard to compare previous wins/losses/sacks/etc.... What it really comes down to is matchups. Both our teams are different in many ways since the last time we met. Was just kind of thinking out loud in my previous post. No way to tell what's going to happen. I think, on paper, we have the edge, but if the execution isn't there or we lose the turnover battle, anything can happen. I expect a very good, tight, game that will take years off my life. And, I'll love every second of it! Well, unless we lose. Then, every second except for the last one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaTechRavens wrote:
Your team stinks and you smell bad.

Um...I kind of avoided all of the trash talk before the Broncos and Pats games. Am I doing it right?

You're doing perfect.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Here's to a good game guys. I liked the Niners when I was a little kid because of the sweet uniforms and Steve Young seemed like a cool guy. So although in the immediate aftermath of the game there will be no silver lining if the Ravens lose, I guess moving forward there are worse things in the world than the Niners winning a Super Bowl. At least it would get Steelers fans angry by tying them at 6 Lombardi's.

That said, there is no 'putting things in perspective' when your team is in the Super Bowl, so none of that matters for now. I hope you guys lose. And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Lol I love this post. I have no real problems with the Ravens but losing to them would still bother me. It's not as bad to losing to the patriots or even losing to the chickens if we played in the NFCCG though. Just tell ray ray to shut up. If I have to see that guy cry after a win I'm going to be pissed.
Swift21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blast wrote:
Swift21 wrote:

I'm concerned with both.

Sig credit goes to IDOG_det
SoS wrote:
Pete is just an arrogant wanna-be Jim Harbaugh but he's just not as smart.
Smile
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swift21 wrote:
blast wrote:
Swift21 wrote:

I'm concerned with both.
I am a little but lately most RBs we've faced start out good and then we shut them down in the 2nd half of games.

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Yfz01

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
Yfz01 wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
For the bandwagon or fair weather fans.

Does this include me and NBT?

No, we love you guys too much to call you adopted. Plus, your sig is amazing. You guys were born into Moss (yeah, it sounds weird), and now that he's ours, you're one of us.

I know....that's Ray Lewis deep.

That was the most beautiful thing I've ever read. *tears up*

Words man... Words

Lil Uno with the sig.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 7 of 100

Jump to: