Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Super Bowl XLVII: San Francisco 49ers vs Baltimore Ravens
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's Sexier?
Uni-brow
32%
 32%  [ 16 ]
Tattoo
67%
 67%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 49

Rumless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, the loss stinks but the Niners are going to be around for a long, long while. There's some magic in San Fran. You'll be back in the Super Bowl before you know it.

In fact, I'm not sure he's better than our very own London Fletcher.[/quote]
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone read Sugg's quote after the game?

Quote:
“We beat the future in Andrew Luck,” Suggs said. “We beat the past in Peyton Manning. And we beat the present in Tom Brady. And then we beat the best show in offense in the 49ers and Colin Kaepernick,”

Also,

Quote:
Joe Fleming ‏@ByJoeFleming
"Nobody hates quarterbacks more than me, but I've got the utmost respect for Colin Kaepernick," Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs said.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody think we should look for a new head coach?
49ers4life52

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a few hours to clear my head after this tough loss. Loss 150 bucks with and what is worse is all the damn hate I have been hearing on Facebook. Especially from Raiders fans... like really Raider fans talking crap like they are relevant. I don't know how long it will take to get over this, but damn this hurts so bad. Coming so damn close and then failing at the end was just heartbreaking. Greg Roman was on was calling great in the playoffs, but today he just awful at moments.

^Kempes^
49ers4life52

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MeanJoeGreen wrote:

Wtf? Not sure if serious.....

^Kempes^
49erjunkie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers4life52 wrote:
MeanJoeGreen wrote:

i think hes talking about rex ryan.So yes.

Walter Redskins on the sig.
49ers4life52

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49erjunkie wrote:
49ers4life52 wrote:
MeanJoeGreen wrote:

i think hes talking about rex ryan.So yes.

Ahh okay, was thinking he was talking about Harbaugh.

^Kempes^
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we need a new oc. or at least a 2 person system. bring in ault as an offensive assistant or something.

romans playcalling in the redzone and big moments is terrible.
i still am curious as to why we didnt run the ball at the 5

new sig... sorry alex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Condolences ladies and gentlemen. As a Broncos fan, I too know the feeling of having a no call cost you the game against the Ravens. Mad The good news for you is that SF is gonna be DAMN good for a long time. Maybe we'll meet you guys in the SB next year.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:
Condolences ladies and gentlemen. As a Broncos fan, I too know the feeling of having a no call cost you the game against the Ravens. Mad The good news for you is that SF is gonna be DAMN good for a long time. Maybe we'll meet you guys in the SB next year.

Great post 1234567 and thank you! As long as Coach H doesn't spontaneously combust during a game the Niners will be in great shape for the future.
49ersfan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW I couldn't care less if Moss is back. He's 36, slowing down, and wants an increased role in team's offenses. He's clearly lost a step and even Harbaugh predicted a big game for him earlier in the year, but he never had it.

You can say goodbye to Akers, Ginn, Alex, and maybe Haralson too.
757-NINER

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
What happened to cully this post season man.

Entire secondary was terrible besides tbrown and Goldson.

The same thing that happend to T. Brown in the NFCCG. Its not the players, its the scheme. This secondary can still be stout but Fangio has to open his eyes and understand teams now have a blueprint. Everyone is goin to spread us out and test the boundaries and make Bowman and Willis earn their money in coverage. You can't just keep leaving two ILBs, All-Pros or not, on the field in 4 WR sets. Your putting two much pressure on the outside guys to be perfect in coverage EVERY time....that's just not going to happen. Especially if your pass-rush isn't getting there. Maybe you can get away with that in the regular season. But not in the playoffs, where the teams your facing are the best of the best and the QBs are usually not just good, but elite .

We don t disguise anything we do. There is no mystery to what we do on defense. We line up and dare your man to beat our man. And sometimes we get beat....repeatedly. When we're on, we're incredible. When we're not, its like watching a train-wreck because we really have no plan B. We NEED a plan B. That or you better get some more horses upfront and some better horses on the back-end to play the way you want. People are already ragging on Cully. He had a tough game but like I said its only ONE Revis in this league. The rest are going to give up their share of throws in man coverage. The problem is we are too predictable on D. Offenses know what were going to do and when were going to do it. Fangio needs a Rex Ryan infusion into his scheme. Running a 3-4 gives you the ability to do a lot of things. You can get creative and confuse teams. We are in that 4-2-5, man under look way too much. We NEED to infuse some of that creativity from the offensive side, onto the defense. Fangio likes to keep it simple. Says it makes for less confusion. Seems to me these last two games, guys have been confused plenty so that excuse won't hold anymore.
wwhickok

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the final pass play, when Crabtree was literally being Bear Hugged, there should've been a flag, that would've given them a 1st and goal from the 1 with 1 time out and quite a bit of time left. They would have scored from the one. However, that didn't happen, not that I'm shocked, ALL the Super Bowl Logos were purple, the last two weeks have not been about the Ravens it's been about Ray Lewis. This was going to happen even if Goodell himself had to go out there and demand the 49ers leave the field so that the Ravens could take back a lead (if they had lost it).

As far as Moss goes...he was virtually non-existant. Definitely didn't look like the greatest WR ever.
wwhickok

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:

Last nights no-call really is in large part where there is a group of fans out there that believe these games are fixed. The Ravens played like trash all season and then 'mysteriously' the Ravens play lights out football while their opponents play their worst? Last night, on that final drive for the 49ers, Flacco and the Ravens looked scared s***less. In much of the second half, Flacco looked like the mediocre QB we've known for all these years. He looked flawed and so did that offense. I know people like to talk about how great the Ravens are but the Ravens are in for a serious downward spiral. In the 2nd half of that game the Ravens' D looked tired and pathetic. The Ravens were GIVEN penalties that netted them first downs and kept them in FG range to get just enough points to hang on. On Ray "Murderous Thug" Lewis' last ride, there was no chance the NFL was letting the 49ers come away with this win.. was it fixed? Not saying that, I'm just saying the NFL didn't display an even playing field last night.
oldman9er

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
I'm just saying the NFL didn't display an even playing field last night.

Just seems pointless to sit around and whine about officiating. Want to not see officiating make such critical calls? then make more plays in the 1st half and get a healthy lead to hold onto. We didn't. If some want to focus on officiating and conspiracy theories, so be it... but meh... I am not gonna waste time or emotion in going down that path of futility.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100

Jump to: