Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD '13 General Discussion Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Estonianzulu


Moderator
Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 26361
Location: Middle of Nowhere VA
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: FFMD '13 General Discussion Thread Reply with quote

Please keep all general discussion in this thread. Please remember, all forum rules should be followed.

Also, anyone who makes a good FFMD '13 banner wins brownie points
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First. Jets are going to win FFMD. John Idzik FTW.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14870
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: FFMD '13 General Discussion Thread Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
Also, anyone who makes a good FFMD '13 banner wins brownie points

I'm on it

Anything else you need graphics wise?
_________________

2013 Gold Standard Baldy Winner | The Final(?) ENBD Champion | other stuff too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Victor Cruz Pun


Joined: 11 Feb 2012
Posts: 6612
Location: Thanks to GopherWrestler for the sig.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
First. Jets are going to win FFMD. John Idzik FTW.


Gonna be tough with that salary cap situation Razz Good luck with taking over as Jets GM ( I was actually the Jets gm for part 2 last time around surprisingly Laughing)
_________________


CallMeBarrett wrote:
The Legion of Whom*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
green24 wrote:
First. Jets are going to win FFMD. John Idzik FTW.


Gonna be tough with that salary cap situation Razz Good luck with taking over as Jets GM ( I was actually the Jets gm for part 2 last time around surprisingly Laughing)

Our cap situation is pretty manageable after we cut some players.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 47623
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
green24 wrote:
First. Jets are going to win FFMD. John Idzik FTW.


Gonna be tough with that salary cap situation Razz Good luck with taking over as Jets GM ( I was actually the Jets gm for part 2 last time around surprisingly Laughing)

Our cap situation is pretty manageable after we cut some players.


Manageable in the sense that you'll have a decent amount of room. But still won't be able to do a ton in FA.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
green24 wrote:
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
green24 wrote:
First. Jets are going to win FFMD. John Idzik FTW.


Gonna be tough with that salary cap situation Razz Good luck with taking over as Jets GM ( I was actually the Jets gm for part 2 last time around surprisingly Laughing)

Our cap situation is pretty manageable after we cut some players.


Manageable in the sense that you'll have a decent amount of room. But still won't be able to do a ton in FA.

Yeah. The draft is where we're going to do most of our work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 10041
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: FFMD '13 General Discussion Thread Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
Also, anyone who makes a good FFMD '13 banner wins brownie points

I'm on it

Anything else you need graphics wise?



I got this Kilt....

Code:
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/ndodoz.jpg[/IMG]



_________________

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Ian Lewis is a GM again this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 10041
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
I hope Ian Lewis is a GM again this year.


haven't heard from Ian forever...you see him around??
_________________

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
green24 wrote:
I hope Ian Lewis is a GM again this year.


haven't heard from Ian forever...you see him around??

Hasn't posted much recently. I just sent him a PM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 34225
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:
green24 wrote:
I hope Ian Lewis is a GM again this year.


haven't heard from Ian forever...you see him around??

Hasn't posted much recently. I just sent him a PM.



Ian has been really drunk lately.
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23978
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sense I am needed in this thread.


_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23978
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kirby Moore is eligible this year right?
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23978
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and after my enormous successes last year with the Colts and the Saints, my price has gone up. I now require two shark tanks, three chubbers and at least five shatterproof mirrors.
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 1 of 101

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group