Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

LEO position
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20820
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyRx wrote:
One more thing.

The Seahawks only carried 2 or 3 LEOs.

In the 3 years that Bradley ran the system.
'10-Clemons, Raheem Brock and Dexter Davis
'11-Clemons and Brock
'12-Clemons and Irvin

Babin, Branch, Mincey and Lane are under contract.

If we draft a rusher, 2 of those guys will have to go.

And we most likely will carry 6 or more DTs.
A couple will play Strong side end.


Mincey fits the 5T better than LEO and Lane can play either LEO or the 5T position.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MightyRx


Joined: 25 Aug 2011
Posts: 480
Location: ...Where my mind is at ease!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
MightyRx wrote:
One more thing.

The Seahawks only carried 2 or 3 LEOs.

In the 3 years that Bradley ran the system.
'10-Clemons, Raheem Brock and Dexter Davis
'11-Clemons and Brock
'12-Clemons and Irvin

Babin, Branch, Mincey and Lane are under contract.

If we draft a rusher, 2 of those guys will have to go.

And we most likely will carry 6 or more DTs.
A couple will play Strong side end.


Mincey fits the 5T better than LEO and Lane can play either LEO or the 5T position.


They're both way too light.
They need to add about 20 to 25 lbs to their frame to play that role.
Red Bryant's back up is 284 lbs.
I have no doubt Mincey would play any role they tell him to but that weight differential isn't anything to scoff at.
_________________
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Him without sin, cast the 1st stone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20820
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyRx wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
MightyRx wrote:
One more thing.

The Seahawks only carried 2 or 3 LEOs.

In the 3 years that Bradley ran the system.
'10-Clemons, Raheem Brock and Dexter Davis
'11-Clemons and Brock
'12-Clemons and Irvin

Babin, Branch, Mincey and Lane are under contract.

If we draft a rusher, 2 of those guys will have to go.

And we most likely will carry 6 or more DTs.
A couple will play Strong side end.


Mincey fits the 5T better than LEO and Lane can play either LEO or the 5T position.


They're both way too light.
They need to add about 20 to 25 lbs to their frame to play that role.
Red Bryant's back up is 284 lbs.
I have no doubt Mincey would play any role they tell him to but that weight differential isn't anything to scoff at.


Mincey weighs 280 and IIRC Lane weighs 274. It's a tad small, but it works and fits how they play. At least, it should.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46816
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You also have to realize we aren't running the 4-3 under exclusively. We need guys who can play typical 4-3 fronts, so dumping a couple of those guys who fit the LEO isn't necessary, because they fit as starters/depth in a standard 4-3.
_________________

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sadjag


Joined: 01 Mar 2012
Posts: 1136
Location: jax
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
You also have to realize we aren't running the 4-3 under exclusively. We need guys who can play typical 4-3 fronts, so dumping a couple of those guys who fit the LEO isn't necessary, because they fit as starters/depth in a standard 4-3.
Owen Hart
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20820
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadjag wrote:
iPwn wrote:
You also have to realize we aren't running the 4-3 under exclusively. We need guys who can play typical 4-3 fronts, so dumping a couple of those guys who fit the LEO isn't necessary, because they fit as starters/depth in a standard 4-3.
Owen Hart


Owen Hart fits as a 4-3 RDE or 4-3 SLB in a normal 4-3 front.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84209
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
sadjag wrote:
iPwn wrote:
You also have to realize we aren't running the 4-3 under exclusively. We need guys who can play typical 4-3 fronts, so dumping a couple of those guys who fit the LEO isn't necessary, because they fit as starters/depth in a standard 4-3.
Owen Hart


Owen Hart fits as a 4-3 RDE or 4-3 SLB in a normal 4-3 front.


I just dont see it with him
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20820
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
sadjag wrote:
iPwn wrote:
You also have to realize we aren't running the 4-3 under exclusively. We need guys who can play typical 4-3 fronts, so dumping a couple of those guys who fit the LEO isn't necessary, because they fit as starters/depth in a standard 4-3.
Owen Hart


Owen Hart fits as a 4-3 RDE or 4-3 SLB in a normal 4-3 front.


I just dont see it with him


Then watch some of his play. Wink
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84209
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
sadjag wrote:
iPwn wrote:
You also have to realize we aren't running the 4-3 under exclusively. We need guys who can play typical 4-3 fronts, so dumping a couple of those guys who fit the LEO isn't necessary, because they fit as starters/depth in a standard 4-3.
Owen Hart


Owen Hart fits as a 4-3 RDE or 4-3 SLB in a normal 4-3 front.


I just dont see it with him


Then watch some of his play. Wink


I've seen it, he gets washed out easily and isnt nearly as good as someone that athletic should be
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20820
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
sadjag wrote:
iPwn wrote:
You also have to realize we aren't running the 4-3 under exclusively. We need guys who can play typical 4-3 fronts, so dumping a couple of those guys who fit the LEO isn't necessary, because they fit as starters/depth in a standard 4-3.
Owen Hart


Owen Hart fits as a 4-3 RDE or 4-3 SLB in a normal 4-3 front.


I just dont see it with him


Then watch some of his play. Wink


I've seen it, he gets washed out easily and isnt nearly as good as someone that athletic should be


That description is more along the lines of how I would describe Dude Love.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84209
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Dude Love has more potential though to grow into his body and add on muscle
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20820
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want more info on Owen Hart, pm IAS (I know he has sent stuff to a couple other people so he should be able to send you info quickly and efficiently)
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 84209
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
If you want more info on Owen Hart, pm IAS (I know he has sent stuff to a couple other people so he should be able to send you info quickly and efficiently)


Couldnt hurt I guess
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3666
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
sadjag wrote:
iPwn wrote:
You also have to realize we aren't running the 4-3 under exclusively. We need guys who can play typical 4-3 fronts, so dumping a couple of those guys who fit the LEO isn't necessary, because they fit as starters/depth in a standard 4-3.
Owen Hart


Owen Hart fits as a 4-3 RDE or 4-3 SLB in a normal 4-3 front.


I just dont see it with him


Owen Hart as a SLB in a plane jane 4-3 front? Confused

I'm gonna have to get myself an info PM on how this one works. Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Selkiesxx


Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Posts: 1544
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so lost with your wrestling code names.

Who is Owen Hart and Dude Love? Are we talking about a dead wrestler and Mick Foley?
_________________
Newest Mock Draft .:. 1.11.13

@BodamEscapePlan (Twitter)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group