Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Browns hire Ray Horton as DC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtmmike

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CleBrowns07 wrote:
BrownsTown wrote:
CleBrowns07 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

RG3 wasn't available when we picked. The pick he was drafted at was traded to another team. We were outbid. I'm so SICK of people bringing this up, especially outsiders who clearly have no clue what they're talking about.

Edit: Okay I see you're not an outside, just rockin a Spam Newton sig for some reason.

How could we have been outbid if we had more to offer?

I know this is off topic but we had 4 first rounders to offers.

Heckert had the ammo but didn't pull the trigger. He could of pulled a ditka and traded the whole draft.

rg3 may be out for a good 12 months now, and you're bitching that we didn't trade the barn for him? I think he's a great QB but that knee scares the hell out of me. and we offered them our 2 first rounders and this years first, but Fisher decided to deal with his pal Shanny instead. That variable was out of Heckert's hands.

4 number ones for a first year qb with two knee surgeries.
pnies20

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtmmike wrote:
CleBrowns07 wrote:
BrownsTown wrote:
CleBrowns07 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

RG3 wasn't available when we picked. The pick he was drafted at was traded to another team. We were outbid. I'm so SICK of people bringing this up, especially outsiders who clearly have no clue what they're talking about.

Edit: Okay I see you're not an outside, just rockin a Spam Newton sig for some reason.

Heckert had the ammo but didn't pull the trigger. He could of pulled a ditka and traded the whole draft.

rg3 may be out for a good 12 months now, and you're bitching that we didn't trade the barn for him? I think he's a great QB but that knee scares the hell out of me. and we offered them our 2 first rounders and this years first, but Fisher decided to deal with his pal Shanny instead. That variable was out of Heckert's hands.

So glad we didn't trade up for him. Not saying Weeden is a better QB but I didn't and still don't think he'll have a consistent career.

<3 JF
mtmmike

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnies20 wrote:
mtmmike wrote:
CleBrowns07 wrote:
BrownsTown wrote:
CleBrowns07 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

So glad we didn't trade up for him. Not saying Weeden is a better QB but I didn't and still don't think he'll have a consistent career.
pines what do you think are record will be if we switch to a 3-4?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: