Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Moretti's first mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moretti19

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Moretti's first mock Reply with quote

Free agents!
- I am not expecting any significant free agents too be signed, maybe a back up player.

Moretti's Predictions
-Jerrod McMillan- I actually really liked what I saw from him in his rookie year, he looked fast and willing too hit. It has been previously said by either palmy or Dain I believe that Capers safety position is not easy to pick up. I expect the offseason too help him a lot and for him to be a quality starter.

Davon House: expecting this young man to be a pro bowl player. This is my sleeper to really come out and make a difference. I like his attitude, i like his work ethic everything about him screams he will be great.

Nick Perry- [b]Expect him to come in and be stout against the run and be able to bull rush guys which will take out the lanes for the QB to step up into.

Sherrod- expecting him to provide above average pass protection and below average run blocking.

Team problems Moretti saw.
- I am just a fan who watches the games and these are the ares of concern i saw. Our defense is great for the first two series of a drive but after that they are gassed, we need more D line rotation. Our offense is super predictable, Harris our late season gem allowed us to keep the defense honest. I dont feel that we are far off from the superbowl, it will decide on injuries, and players plaing to their potential.

The draft Dun Duh Dun

Round 1: Johnathen Hankins

-This will proide solid backup for picket and Raji. He is a huge man but also has very agile and quick feet.

Round 2: Giovani Bernard
-Multi talented running back who can fill the missing link this offense has had for years at rb.

Round 3: : Barrett Jones
-Slipping in most peoples mocks, this guy can battle for a starting spot or provide very good depth.

Round 4: William Gholston
Freak athlete with tremendous size. Hopefully falling this far will lite a fire under his but. More quality D lineman.

Round 4 comp: Joeseph Fauria
-
Great size for a tight end. Hopefully a year of backing up Finley will help him reach his talent level.

Round 5: Jordan Rodgers:
Homer pick because he is a Rodgers but he actually has a really nice ball he just had absolutely no time at vanderbilt.

Round 6: Kenjon Barner
Another Runningback!! This offense would be so explosive if we arnt one dimensional. The line actually does open up holes its just our running backs didn't find them. Out with the old in with the new.

Round 7: Ontario McCaleb:
-
Special teams burner, could also maybe use in slot.[/b]
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerron not Jerrod. When it comes to fellow Jersey natives I bother.

I don't see much different from what we already have in our running game after this mock. A little guy and a guy who plays in space, neither of which can tote the rock with authority every down. I'll stick with Harris and Green 1.0

Gholston has ZERO technique. DO NOT WANT. IMO Daniels the football player had a better year than Worthy the athlete.

Fauria and Rogers can be had later, bump Barner ahead of them.

McCaleb screams fragile to me.
Hinkle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a crazy mock! 3 running backs drafted all 3 are similar to Harris just don't see the point. Like Bernard but what about Harris. The other two backs you drafted are a waste of picks of need. We dont need Aaron's brother neither on this team. We need help at other postions WR,DE,DT,C,S,OLB,TE,ILB not three running backs.

Props to Uncle Buck for the sig.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: