Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 General Draft Prospect Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hinkle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexGreen#20 wrote:
Hinkle wrote:
Who was that other defensive player Arizona had that was good when Elmore wa their?

Brooks Reed, and I swear to God if you compare their measurables using just their height and weight again

lol no I am not doing that just saying Elmore did alot with having Reed their. Credit to Reed.

Props to Uncle Buck for the sig.
AlexGreen#20

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Embarassed Moment of weakness

Last edited by AlexGreen#20 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
palmy50

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexGreen#20 wrote:
palmy50 wrote:
Hinkle wrote:
Brad Jones was playing OLB for us at one time just comparing sizes here Brad jones 6'3 242lbs. Chase Thomas 6'3 241lbs wow almost same size. So I guess size doesn't matter lol.

....and he could not hold the point and got beat all to hell. Also a much better pure athlete than Thomas is.

Palmy, just drop it man.

Guy doesn't have a damn clue what he's talking about and unlike most on here, isn't open to learning. His opinion on Thomas isn't changing, and he clearly doesn't know what the Packers run or the components that fit into that system.

You can lay out the facts before a guy but if he doesn't accept what you're saying there's no point in slamming his head against the book!!

I just about never look at things like that. We all have our guys. If that's his guy, great. I respect his line of thinking here. I just disagree with him AND THAT'S FINE!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexGreen#20 wrote:
Man alive you love your white OLBs

I would not go down that path friend. Respect that line of thinking a good bit less than what Hinkle is sayin right now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palmy, what do you think of Knile Davis in general and in this fit?

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
Hinkle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexGreen#20 wrote:
palmy50 wrote:
Hinkle wrote:
Brad Jones was playing OLB for us at one time just comparing sizes here Brad jones 6'3 242lbs. Chase Thomas 6'3 241lbs wow almost same size. So I guess size doesn't matter lol.

....and he could not hold the point and got beat all to hell. Also a much better pure athlete than Thomas is.

Palmy, just drop it man.

Guy doesn't have a damn clue what he's talking about and unlike most on here, isn't open to learning. His opinion on Thomas isn't changing, and he clearly doesn't know what the Packers run or the components that fit into that system.

You can lay out the facts before a guy but if he doesn't accept what you're saying there's no point in slamming his head against the book!!

Your eat your words if the Packers draft Thomas he is already getting looks from 3-4 defenses

AlexGreen#20

palmy50 wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:
palmy50 wrote:
Hinkle wrote:

Palmy, just drop it man.

I just about never look at things like that. We all have our guys. If that's his guy, great. I respect his line of thinking here. I just disagree with him AND THAT'S FINE!

Fair enough
palmy50

Hinkle wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:
Hinkle wrote:
Who was that other defensive player Arizona had that was good when Elmore wa their?

Brooks Reed, and I swear to God if you compare their measurables using just their height and weight again

lol no I am not doing that just saying Elmore did alot with having Reed their. Credit to Reed.

I sure as hell would not fight ya on that. Nor was I saying Elmore was a great prospect by any means.
AlexGreen#20

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:

I would not go down that path friend. Respect that line of thinking a good bit less than what Hinkle is sayin right now.

Knew it was dumb the second I hit submit. Tried to delete it, but somebody responded to it before I could. Mad
Hinkle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ya guys think of Devin Taylor at DE has that height they want 6-'7 but little light on weight for our DE 275lbs but maybe he could get by. 4th round maybe 5th round?

palmy50

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Palmy, what do you think of Knile Davis in general and in this fit?

His general set, body, and game are in line with Lacy. Clearly there is a good bit more red there though. Just like Lacy, I feel he can play the fit. But that's not to say the fit was made for his set to excel. Good player when healthy though. That's one that's in the Doc's hands at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexGreen#20 wrote:
palmy50 wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:

Knew it was dumb the second I hit submit. Tried to delete it, but somebody responded to it before I could. Mad

Packers love their white linebackers too lol
Chillar
Hawk
Matthews
Zombo
Bryce Paup lol

AlexGreen#20

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hinkle wrote:
What ya guys think of Devin Taylor at DE has that height they want 6-'7 but little light on weight for our DE 275lbs but maybe he could get by. 4th round maybe 5th round?

Don't think he has the anchor to play it. Frame looks maxed out to me too.
palmy50

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hinkle wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:
palmy50 wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:

Chillar
Hawk
Matthews
Zombo
Bryce Paup lol

I love SMART football talk. This is anything but.........going to bed..... Crying or Very sad

Last edited by palmy50 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexGreen#20

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hinkle wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:
palmy50 wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:

Chillar
Hawk
Matthews
Zombo
Bryce Paup lol

This is a bad discussion to be having. There's 0 chance that race had anything to do with these guys being brought in. That said,

Chillar: brought in when we ran a 4-3
Hawk: brought in when we ran a 4-3
Matthews: Yes
Zombo: UDFA, not sure that says anything
Paup:??? Keeping it in this decade

We've now gotten Perry who was drafted in a similar slot to Matthews and Walden who was brought in the same way that Zombo was. There's 0 racial bias when the Packers choose OLBs or any other position.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 46 of 99

Jump to: