Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who's not coming back?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michauds

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Who's not coming back? Reply with quote

According to you, who's not coming back next season?
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you talking free agents this year or all players? Trufaunt, Hill, Branch, Omiyale won't be resigned I don't think. Maragos will be for special teams. I'm missing a couple I think but that's who comes to mind.

I think those ones will be cut because I believe they'll address those positions in the draft.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope they bring back Alan Branch, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a starters deal elsewhere.
michauds

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Are you talking free agents this year or all players? Trufaunt, Hill, Branch, Omiyale won't be resigned I don't think. Maragos will be for special teams. I'm missing a couple I think but that's who comes to mind.

I think those ones will be cut because I believe they'll address those positions in the draft.

all players!
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless we get a great OLB in the draft, I expect to see Hill back for one more year unless someone offers him a multi-year deal

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Unless we get a great OLB in the draft, I expect to see Hill back for one more year unless someone offers him a multi-year deal

Not me. I think the team is very prepared to find more speed at that spot and I wouldn't be surprised to see us favor some 4th or 5th round LB over Hill. Malcolm Smith was already seeing a lot of snaps at the end of this season.
sirensong

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Branch is the only guy I want to see back. But only as a rotation player, hes good but we need more form the interior of the DL. I can see him getting starter money somewhere else, but not from us.

I don't see a spot for Tru on the roster anymore. Too much depth and talent at the CB position with the emergence of Jeremy Lane and hopefully a healthy WTIII.

Hill is the guy I DONT want back, we need to get younger, faster and more aggressive at that spot. We NEED to get pressure from that position and Hill isnt the answer now, next year or ever again.
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last of our 2005 Super Bowl team will be gone...bittersweet Crying or Very sad

But hey, it'll be perfect timing considering next year will be our next Super Bowl year Wink

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
bobob123

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Who's not coming back? Reply with quote

michauds wrote:
According to you, who's not coming back next season?

Flynn: he is getting TRADED! this offseason.

Trufant: he's getting to old and there are guys like Lane and Thurmond III behind him just waiting in the wings.

Hill: Same story as TRU, getting older and the team will address WLB in the draft this year.

Clem: After a torn ACL at 31 years old, the Skins game might be the last game Clem ever plays.

Obo: This team needs playmakers at WR and Obo isn't much of one.

Thurmond III: If he can't stay healthy through TC and Pre-season we will let him walk.

Branch: He'll want too much $.

Jones: Same as Branch, Jones might stay if the price is right.

Morrah: good talent, but with McCoy coming on as of late maybe we draft a TE this year.

"Guess what! I got a fever, and the only prescription, is MORE COWBELL!!" - Christopher Walken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: