Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pryor's trade value?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that

Done.

Laughing

You wouldnt trade him for any prospect, or any QB prospect? Either way thats just awful.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
Django

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Django wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Django wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
I don't know. I'd think if someone was interested in him, a 3rd should be our asking price. Not that i think he's really worth it at this point but if you really want a QB, a 3rd isn't too expensive.

Precisely what I was thinking also.... or Nick Foles in a perfect world Smile

Likely wont get Foles.

Thats ok....Zac Dysert in the 3rd round will do just fine. Cool

I'll take Dysert as a sit and learn prospect. I've said that since they played OSU first week of this season. Will be interesting to watch him w/ the big names during the Shrine game and then at the combine.

Yea I'm sold as well.

Honestly...

Its to the point where Reggie should either roll with Pryor as the starter (not likely) or trade him.

There are too many solid developmental projects in the draft. Trade him to the Eagles, or to a team that has mobile starter so he can be the backup. (Panthers, 49ers, etc)

Because when it comes to "traditional offense"

Its likely Pryor wouldnt beat out a Dysert, Tyler Bray, Ryan Nassib, EJ Manuel in practice.

I think its likely Reggie drafts a QB anyway. So might as well get something for Pryor.

Pretty much sums up my stance also except I don't think he's done anything to deserve a starting spot so might as well just be the latter. I agree I don't think he'd beat those people out also.

Check out this breakdown of Dysert. Great stuff.
Its got a lot of great tweets like this..
Quote:
NFL Philosophy ‏@NFLosophy
I'm so impressed w/ Dysert's pocket presence & ability to read entire field. He understands the offense and knows where to go w/ the ball

http://twitter.com/NFLosophy
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now he's protected a third day guy, but given a good Senior Bowl and combine, I could see him creeping late into the first. It's a little of a stretch but it is possible.

PM sig requests.
Chali21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Right now he's protected a third day guy, but given a good Senior Bowl and combine, I could see him creeping late into the first. It's a little of a stretch but it is possible.

Love his skills but homie is weird looking..well so was Brady.
Django

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

Love his skills but homie is weird looking..well so was Brady.

Brady and Flacco are competing to go to the Super Bowl.

Laughing
SilverLining

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know we gave up a supplemental pick in the 3rd round to get Pryor but I dont think we could get a 3rd if we traded him, i just dont see enough value there. I think he could get us a 5th rounder at best.
blancanieve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

La_Vader wrote:

I would not trade TP6 either what i don't understand is if we are rebuilding why not let the kid play and if he's not any good then we draft a QB in the first round of the 2014 draft cause if we trade him and the kid turns out to be the real deal Mark Davis better fire everybody in the building and i mean everybody.Al Davis last draft pick might be a blessing in disguise.
Mr.Bob Dobalina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta be kidding. Pryor has zero trade value.
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
so you think if Pryor was cut he would never play in this league again? There are NFL scouts for every team at every game and you don't think any of them were intrigued by his limited.play? You know there.is blog on ESPN saying a team like the eagles may already be looking at him. He has value and if we can get the right price and the coaches don't like him anything
could happen.

Last edited by Nodisrespect on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:

Pryor gets more hype than the Dear Leader.

http://dunersblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/dec-20-kim-jong-il-myths-facts.html?m=1

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:

Last edited by ZoomWaffle on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
blancanieve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
so you think if Pryor was cut he would never play in this league again? There are NFL scouts for every team at every game and you don't think any of them were intrigued by his limited.play? You know there.is blog on ESPN saying a team like the eagles may already be looking at him. He has value and if we can get the right price and the coaches don't like him anything
could happen.

That's what i don't understand outside of a couple bad throws against the Chargers the kid played well he has talent he just needs coaching
SilverLining

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we keep Pryor, how long do we wait for him to fix his flaws. He needs to put more zip on his passes and stop with all the rainbows. He needs to fix his footwork, and his accuracy needs to be worked on as well. I'm not saying he's bad or good but that he needs alot of work.
Mr.Bob Dobalina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
could happen.
I think if we cut Pryor he would never start in the nfl. Running qb's that can't throw are a dime a dozen. Remember no team in the nfl saw it fit to draft Pryor in the first 3 rounds until AL did.and if Al didnt take him in the 3rd there is no telling how far he would have fell. 6th, 7th round? And he has done nothing to improve his stock since he was drafted. Remember this is his 2nd year. It also hurts him that mobile qb's like Luck,Griffin and Wilson can be stars the day they step on the field while TP is still trying to figure it out. It is very easy to see that TP can't throw the ball. It's hard to improve that. Tebow has been working on his throwing motion and passing game for 4 years now? And it is still awful. So no I don't see anyone giving up anything of value for TP.
G

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:

This...

I would rather take Logan Thomas? As his balls don't rainbow as much. Rolling Eyes
Even keeping Pryor I'd take him in the 5th but we have no 5th. Laughing
If we don't trade down, then I could see a QB with our 3rd if a 'prospect' falls that far but meh...
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
Mr.Bob Dobalina wrote:
could happen.
I think if we cut Pryor he would never start in the nfl. Running qb's that can't throw are a dime a dozen. Remember no team in the nfl saw it fit to draft Pryor in the first 3 rounds until AL did.and if Al didnt take him in the 3rd there is no telling how far he would have fell. 6th, 7th round? And he has done nothing to improve his stock since he was drafted. Remember this is his 2nd year. It also hurts him that mobile qb's like Luck,Griffin and Wilson can be stars the day they step on the field while TP is still trying to figure it out. It is very easy to see that TP can't throw the ball. It's hard to improve that. Tebow has been working on his throwing motion and passing game for 4 years now? And it is still awful. So no I don't see anyone giving up anything of value for TP.

Ok, your allowed to have to your opinion, i was just making sure that's what you were saying. Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: