Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Outsides of the box and realistic offseason and 1st 3 rounds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdavls17

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Outsides of the box and realistic offseason and 1st 3 rounds Reply with quote

I would like for this to happen this offseason

Cut so Far
Mcgee
Wilson
Barnett

Players I expect to get cut
Fitzpatrick
Kelsey
Lindell
Brad Smith

Franchise Tag Jarius Byrd

Players I would like to sign
Paul Krguer OLB
Danelle Ellerbe ILB
Delanie Walker TE

Draft
1 Kenny Vacarro Safety (He can play both safety positions and works well in coverage and in the run game) him and Byrd would be solid
2 Xavier Rhodes CB (he has shown some flashes of CB greatness, he also has the size which I like and opposite sides with Gilmore and having Vacarro and Byrd will make this an elite force to be recken with)
3 Ej Manuel Qb (He has the capability of a strong arm and running game which Marrone likes)

I would like the bills to sign a top FA Wr like bowe but not sure if money is avialable.

Also I could see the bills trying to give Byrd a long term contract and potentially giving Levitre the tag. Today is when franchise tag start so we should find out soon.

Thanks Max
NIKEJWN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont hate this, but I would rather flip the order we take the CB and the Saftey. I would rather go Millner at 8, and Elam in rd 2. I like Elam better than Vaccaro. I just like the presence he brings on the field a little better than Vaccaro. Other wise good just wondering about that WR position a little.

Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner

Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
cdavls17

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason I didnt pick Millner is I dont see him falling to 8 i think a couple of teams will look at him before the bills get a chance. Also Vaccaro can play both safety positions plus CB which I like because it give the bills more options of using him. Milner and Elam could work as well.

Thanks Max
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do think Ellerbe goes anywhere bit like off season.. Would rather Milliner than Elam as well
NIKEJWN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
The reason I didnt pick Millner is I dont see him falling to 8 i think a couple of teams will look at him before the bills get a chance. Also Vaccaro can play both safety positions plus CB which I like because it give the bills more options of using him. Milner and Elam could work as well.

The only reason I would say switch to Millner and Elam is because those Texas DB's just havent translated much to the NFL of late and it scares me some. Also being an FSU fan I dont know if Rhodes will be great, he has the size and ability but he has some big time lapses that I have seen.

CB Drayton Florence
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:

And I don't see Rhodes lasting that late in the second, if the second at all.
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIKEJWN wrote:
cdavls17 wrote:

The only reason I would say switch to Millner and Elam is because those Texas DB's just havent translated much to the NFL of late and it scares me some. Also being an FSU fan I dont know if Rhodes will be great, he has the size and ability but he has some big time lapses that I have seen.

There's really been no safety of Vacarro's caliber coming out of Texas as long as I can remember.
cdavls17

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read an article on Vaccaro on Buffalo Rumblings which he is compared to Mark Barron physical and technique is similar. Bills were very high on Barron last draft. I think if the bills answer the Linebacker situation then him and Patterson would be the top guys the bills look at.

As for Rhodes he is projected late 1st early 2nd so he could possibly be there but in general if bills answer LB position in FA I would like the SS and CB opposite to Gilmore be answered in the draft. It hard to look at the bills spending another top pick on CB since they used it on Gilmore and Williams the past 2 years but they need to fix it since this is a pass happy league and the only way the bills can stay in games is the defense since they dont have a top notch caliber QB and none are really avialable to be that guy for the future in my opinion.

Thanks Max
NIKEJWN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
I read an article on Vaccaro on Buffalo Rumblings which he is compared to Mark Barron physical and technique is similar. Bills were very high on Barron last draft. I think if the bills answer the Linebacker situation then him and Patterson would be the top guys the bills look at.

As for Rhodes he is projected late 1st early 2nd so he could possibly be there but in general if bills answer LB position in FA I would like the SS and CB opposite to Gilmore be answered in the draft. It hard to look at the bills spending another top pick on CB since they used it on Gilmore and Williams the past 2 years but they need to fix it since this is a pass happy league and the only way the bills can stay in games is the defense since they dont have a top notch caliber QB and none are really avialable to be that guy for the future in my opinion.

I compleltly agree that secondary still needs to be addressed especially the other starting CB. The only thing that bothers me about Vaccaro is that there defense was suppose to be one of the best in College Football, yet they still continued to get destroyed and teams scoring arena type numbers on them. I personally would rank Elam as my first SS on the board but thats just me. I like Rhodes but I would much rather go after a seasoned CB that having to wait on one when we are so young to begin with.

CB Drayton Florence
Tk3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we are talking DB in the 2nd I am 100% about David Amerson..

Giant corner and a ballhawk..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: