Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Reggie Speaks, we all listen
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DOCLEW 28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
DOCLEW 28 wrote:
holyghost wrote:
We're comparing Olson's recent past work in the same way we did with Knapp. Knapp was rationalized over and over with how great he did with Yates. Well did he? We don't know. Ad did it translate to the oC job here? Sure didn't...

Well I knew from two guys that played for him in college that Knapp was awful. Laughing

Jeez, have those guys call McKenzie next time. Pay em both $100 each to beg RM or Allen to change his mind. I am sure the forum can take up a collection plate to cover that. Hell, I'd give you a chunk just to buy back the time this past year took off of the end of my life watching this team.

We spend more time coaching and trying to get our kids recruited for all that. They have their thing. We have ours.

Not the they would listen anyway. Laughing

Raider X hooked me with the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: