Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OT - Chip Kelly is the New Eagles Coach
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mudderfudder77


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 1841
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: OT - Chip Kelly is the New Eagles Coach Reply with quote

Per Mort


Philly must have made him a hell of a deal to top that Nike money.
_________________


Adopt-a-Bear Lamarr Houston

Man-child. QB-killer. Defender of the run. Destroyer of worlds
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16732
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what Roseman/Lurie did to change his mind. They must have PAID him!
_________________
👮

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 10088
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What!
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shruj


Joined: 13 Nov 2010
Posts: 178
Location: Oswego, IL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

didn't he just sign an extension at Oregon?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16732
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shruj wrote:
didn't he just sign an extension at Oregon?


That's what I thought. I guess the Eagles really upped their offer to him.
_________________
👮

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pigsooie5


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 4197
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've lost a lot of respect for Chip Kelly after this whole process. He just seems to play mind games with teams, make up your damn mind. I hope it's an epic FAIL for the eagles, ill laugh so hard.
_________________

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
shruj


Joined: 13 Nov 2010
Posts: 178
Location: Oswego, IL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
shruj wrote:
didn't he just sign an extension at Oregon?


That's what I thought. I guess the Eagles really upped their offer to him.


Eagles must have broke the bank for Kelly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chisoxguy7


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 2930
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shruj wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
shruj wrote:
didn't he just sign an extension at Oregon?


That's what I thought. I guess the Eagles really upped their offer to him.


Eagles must have broke the bank for Kelly.


How does Kelly utilize Running Backs?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 10088
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Eagles look desperate.

Chip Kelly looks like a liar.
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shruj


Joined: 13 Nov 2010
Posts: 178
Location: Oswego, IL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
The Eagles look desperate.

Chip Kelly looks like a liar.


He doesn't look like one...he is at this point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mudderfudder77


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 1841
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
The Eagles look desperate.

Chip Kelly looks like a liar.


In the end, they might have gotten the guy they wanted - but they looked terrible doing it. They must have gone back to Kelly begging, with money falling out of their pockets.
_________________


Adopt-a-Bear Lamarr Houston

Man-child. QB-killer. Defender of the run. Destroyer of worlds
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16732
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if we hear about recruiting sanctions coming to Oregon over the next few months?

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened.
_________________
👮

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shruj


Joined: 13 Nov 2010
Posts: 178
Location: Oswego, IL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
I wonder if we hear about recruiting sanctions coming to Oregon over the next few months?

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened.


Worked out well for Carroll.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16732
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shruj wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
I wonder if we hear about recruiting sanctions coming to Oregon over the next few months?

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened.


Worked out well for Carroll.


Exactly, get out and get paid while you still can. Not that an NFL team would really care about that anyway.
_________________
👮

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shruj


Joined: 13 Nov 2010
Posts: 178
Location: Oswego, IL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
shruj wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
I wonder if we hear about recruiting sanctions coming to Oregon over the next few months?

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened.


Worked out well for Carroll.


Exactly, get out and get paid while you still can. Not that an NFL team would really care about that anyway.


Yeah and boy did he get paid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group