Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

First one of the year. :-) Updated; 3 rounds, now.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Richardson and Warford pick in the 2nd but I don't like Kruger in the 3rd. I think he'll be a DT at the next. Simon, Swearinger, or Carradine should be the pick.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Nzd07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liked it untill Dysert... the Vikings will not be drafting a QB until the late rounds and I don't care for Dysert in the 3rd anyways.

Give us Bacarri rambo in the 3rd
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It won't be OL with our first three picks. It won't be both 1st rounders on the OL. Warmack is great but follow him up Allen or Vacarro. In the second you can go Ertz or Williams if you go S at 22 or McDonald or Thomas if you go WR.
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this draft. I really hope Miami has a draft like this

UniversalAuthor
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIKEJWN wrote:
Suffering_Bills wrote:
NIKEJWN wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
Glennon is so overrated. I am not a fan of his at all.

I agree not a fan of this mock much at all. I dont like Glennon at all and will stand by that he is wildly inconsistent. Not adding anything to the defense isnt good either who is going to play LB for the Bills.

Couple things to point out, fellow fan of the Bills:

#1. Firstly, we ARE drafting a QB early... probably QUITE early. It's already been stated as such by Nix. Glennon has his flaws, like EVERY other QB in this class, but he probably has the best arm of the bunch, and we need a signal-caller that can lengthen the field. Tired of bounce-passes from Fitz.

#2. We ABSOLUTELY need a quality #2 wide receiver, and Woods, T. Williams, or Hopkins in the 2nd round would be a nice blend of need and value at that point. Nelson was slow to begin with, and is now coming back from an ACL, Donald Jones just sucks, and T.J. Graham has shaky hands.

#3. Scott Chandler, like Nelson, will now also be coming back from a serious knee injury, and the only other true TE on the roster is Lee Smith, who is nothing more than a basic blocking-type TE. A true pass-catching threat at the position is something that would benefit our offense TONS.

Oh, and we can draft defense the rest of the way, plus there's free-agency.

You have to question how much say Buddy will actually have in this draft I feel like they are trying to break away from him some. Just because he said this three months ago doesnt mean we will over reach for a Crappy QB who yes has a strong arm, but just because you have a cannon does not mean you will be successful. He has been wildly inconsistent in the awful ACC the past two season. I want nothing to do with this guy and I feel like he is being over hyped for no reason. In my opinion Buddy will draft BPA in rd 1 and there is no QB worth taking in the top 15-20 picks in rd 1

I have no problem with drafting a WR and TE but I just feel like CB and LB are much bigger needs and yes Free Agency is an option but TE for sure is better suited going the free agency way.

Buddy is still the GM and very much will have final say in the draft. He was the front man for hiring Marrone, he will retire soon but dont mistake that as he doesn't have power.

As for the draft, I think if we go QB at 8 its definitely Nassib, he is already starting to move up draft boards. If not him I say Dion Jordan. Hard to argue against going WR and TE in round 2 and 3. I think Bradham and Shep are poised for a big year so i don't see LB as big as of a need as most Bills fans. Also at CB we will likely target one in FA and later in the draft, we Got Gilmore, Brooks and likely McKelvin as our starting 3 next year.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it for th dolphins.
Suffering_Bills

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrownsDog23 wrote:
Not very good for the Browns. Jones will likely fall at least to the end of the 1st rd. His medical condition is pretty much unpredictable and could end his career at anytime. With the Browns having a many holes as they do, and not having a 2nd rd. pick, and switching defensive schemes and not having the personnel right now they simply can't afford to take a project QB with a high 3rd pick. Their 1st and 3rd picks should be spent on a DE/OLB hybrid and a DB.

I'll keep it in mind, thanks
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Barkley makes less sense than nassib. Don't give us a qb. We really don't know what the eagles offense will be so trying to project one to them is pointless.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Suffering_Bills

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Matt Barkley makes less sense than nassib. Don't give us a qb. We really don't know what the eagles offense will be so trying to project one to them is pointless.

FORGIVE me... Shocked ....changing it now...
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suffering_Bills wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:

yeah I think we either stay with Nick Foles or try to get a more run oriented QB. Which this draft kind of lacks good prospects for.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Suffering_Bills

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Suffering_Bills wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:

yeah I think we either stay with Nick Foles or try to get a more run oriented QB. Which this draft kind of lacks good prospects for.

Check out your NEW pick. Very Happy
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please no Bray to Cleveland.

That would just send us all over the ledge thinking our new owner is all out his Volunteer boys.

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Suffering_Bills

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Please no Bray to Cleveland.

That would just send us all over the ledge thinking our new owner is all out his Volunteer boys.

Since you're also from Rochester, you got it, dude. Wink
ProudDolphan47

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love you.

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
Suffering_Bills

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
I love you.

Marry me? Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: