Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Atlanta Falcons vs. San Francisco 49ers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3506
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
adamq wrote:
Great game, this is going to be a playoff rivalry for years to come..

I sure hope so other adam

Good game and good luck in the SB



I swear I keep getting you too mixed up lol...
_________________
"I've played in a Super Bowl, NFC championship, but before I leave, I want God to bless me and my teammates and get us a ring," Gore said."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GrimeyKid


Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 1111
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Nfl knows where the money is. They gonna make the harbaughs go at it. Watch. #allaboutthemoney
_________________


2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GFalcon


Joined: 19 Jul 2007
Posts: 8927
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what do we need to do this offseason........

keep grimes????
will tony leave or give it one more go????

we need

DE
TE
RB
DT
COVER LB
_________________

mack. ^
Justin Upton Stat Tracker: 12 HR 18 RBI .302 BA
Proud Air Traffic Control Student In Training!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CJ4life


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 5711
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good coverage linebacker, one or two defensive ends and our defense would take a huge step forward. On offense if Tony retires, definitely a TE. RB is important too, but I've moved it down my personal list of needs at the moment.
_________________

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:
i bet if you had sould after he jumped a little cough here and there usually follow

lol, wait what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14338
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
adam9 wrote:
adamq wrote:
Great game, this is going to be a playoff rivalry for years to come..

I sure hope so other adam

Good game and good luck in the SB



I swear I keep getting you too mixed up lol...

Laughing

I could see how that might be confusing.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bucs00


Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Posts: 233
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game by Falcons.

I know this was brutal loss, but future looks bright.

There was something different with the Falcons in this years playoffs. They played calm and confident. I didnt feel panic in them even after turnovers.

I have not considered Falcons a real SB contenders until after this game. A lot of it have to do with Matt Ryan. No more question whether he is top 10 qb. He could be top 5.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14338
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucs00 wrote:
Great game by Falcons.

I know this was brutal loss, but future looks bright.

There was something different with the Falcons in this years playoffs. They played calm and confident. I didnt feel panic in them even after turnovers.

I have not considered Falcons a real SB contenders until after this game. A lot of it have to do with Matt Ryan. No more question whether he is top 10 qb. He could be top 5.

Appreciate the support man. It's great to know there are some cool people on here.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Patro14


Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 9247
Location: South America
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is me for the last half an hour.



When I tried to stand up, I almost fell down. So many mixed emotions.
_________________
Soy del barrio de La Boca
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FalconFan13


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 9872
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GFalcon wrote:
so what do we need to do this offseason........

keep grimes????
will tony leave or give it one more go????

we need

DE
TE
RB
DT
COVER LB


Pretty much nailed it for me.

I was pleased with our O-line down the stretch for the most part. We could use an upgrade there too at RG and moving Konz to center when mcclure retires. But Reynolds or Clabo isn't that bad and the line could hold up for 1 more year as it is if need be with the talent we have now.

To me the Defense needs some more work without a doubt. 2 DE's/OLB Hybrids(think more talented biermanns), 1 big DT, a RB, a TE, and i think Grimes should be resigned allowing us to look at those other positions in the draft.
_________________
2010 and 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14338
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
so what do we need to do this offseason........

keep grimes????
will tony leave or give it one more go????

we need

DE
TE
RB
DT
COVER LB


Pretty much nailed it for me.

I was pleased with our O-line down the stretch for the most part. We could use an upgrade there too at RG and moving Konz to center when mcclure retires. But Reynolds or Clabo isn't that bad and the line could hold up for 1 more year as it is if need be with the talent we have now.

To me the Defense needs some more work without a doubt. 2 DE's/OLB Hybrids(think more talented biermanns), 1 big DT, a RB, a TE, and i think Grimes should be resigned allowing us to look at those other positions in the draft.

Probably overreacting but I wouldn't mind going DE, DT, DE in 1-3 (assuming TG returns).
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willthethrill_H


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 641
Location: Birmingham, AL
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
so what do we need to do this offseason........

keep grimes????
will tony leave or give it one more go????

we need

DE
TE
RB
DT
COVER LB


Pretty much nailed it for me.

I was pleased with our O-line down the stretch for the most part. We could use an upgrade there too at RG and moving Konz to center when mcclure retires. But Reynolds or Clabo isn't that bad and the line could hold up for 1 more year as it is if need be with the talent we have now.

To me the Defense needs some more work without a doubt. 2 DE's/OLB Hybrids(think more talented biermanns), 1 big DT, a RB, a TE, and i think Grimes should be resigned allowing us to look at those other positions in the draft.


100 percent agree. Especially with the DE/OLB plan. We need to be able to cover tight ends better, and if we can have a guy that lines up on tight end all game and can knock him at the line and cover, or bypass and rush the passer would be huge.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CJ4life


Joined: 08 Jan 2008
Posts: 5711
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you guys think of Dion Jordan if he somehow falls in our lap? (Very doubtful) Is that the type of player we'd be kind of looking for?
_________________

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:
i bet if you had sould after he jumped a little cough here and there usually follow

lol, wait what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lentz33


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2684
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GFalcon wrote:
so what do we need to do this offseason........

keep grimes????
will tony leave or give it one more go????

we need

DE
TE
RB
DT
COVER LB


Keep Grimes get rid of Dunta.
Draft DE, TE, RB in that order.
_________________


Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GrimeyKid


Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 1111
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive actually just heard someone on my facebook say we were better with vick. Thats total mularkey.
_________________


2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 28844
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrimeyKid wrote:
The Nfl knows where the money is. They gonna make the harbaughs go at it. Watch. #allaboutthemoney


Dude, come on bro no need for this my man. This was a GREAT game by two DAMN good teams that came down to the wire. Your team came to play and are definitely going to be one to be wrecken with for years to come. Those WRs are the class of the NFL and we had no answer. Congrats on the great season, and we definitely know how it feels to come up a play or two short of the Super Bowl.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group