Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

La Vader pre-combine mock offseason (Verison2,Updated Page5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 MILE LYLE wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
3 MILE LYLE wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
There's absolutely no way Manziel will go in the top ten next year let alone number one overall. If we're going to invest a high draft pick in a quarterback next year it needs to be Teddy Bridgewater.

I disagree that manziel won't be drafted in the top ten I've seen a couple of different mock sites that have him in the top 3 like Walter . I was just throwing a qb out there since I still hold a beef with bridgewater for spurning Miami. Either way my point is that if were drafting 1 and we skip on Clowney, we better find another once in a generation player.

Skip on Clowney! Now that's funny . . . I would have to check out until McKenzie & Clinkscale were gone. The threat would be Clowney skipping on becoming a Raider.

U forgot to highlight the once in a generation part if it.

The way I see it, if we trade palmer and start Pryor we just might be in a really bad spot where we would have to pass on Clowney for said Teddy or Manziel. I'm not sold on him (pryor) I'd rather him sit and at least become our backup before we crown him the next big thing. Ive never wavered but if were in a position where we can draft Clowney and we pass on him, I would really consider not watching football anymore.

This is silly.

The Raiders would opt for some alsoran FA at QB before drafting Bridgewater, Manziel or Jesus himself at QB. Let's not be daft. There is no scenario where if Clowney committed to coming out as a Jr. and the Raiders had the 1st pick that they would pass on him.
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Pryor, Leftwhich, Quinn.

That should guarantee us the #1 overall pick in 2014.

The thought of Pryor in Al Saunders offense is completely laughable.

Seriously? Did you stop to think about this at all? You want Pryor throwing Rainbows in Saunders vertical Air Croyell offense?

Tell me how that make any sense whatsoever.

Pryor homers are ridiculous. Palmer clearly is the best choice at QB if Saunders is your OC. But you can't stand that can you?

who says that the youngster pryor can't improve a little more this coming off season I love the idea of Pryor playing next year and trading Palmer, Palmer is not going to lead us to the superbowl anytime soon and we want to see what pryor is all about, start him see how he does if he doesn't do well we go draft bridgewater or clowney if he does good we have a QB of the future. what dont you get palooka give him a chance and have some hope for the kid
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RunDmc23 wrote:
Fail so hard, Team Rocket wants to hire me
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RunDmc23 wrote:

S&B what you got to say bud? S&B learn football dude
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RunDmc23 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RunDmc23 wrote:

S&B what you got to say bud? #TeamFail you learn football dude

RunDmc23 wrote:
if he doesn't do well we go draft bridgewater or clowney

That would imply a top 2 pick homeboy.
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RunDmc23 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RunDmc23 wrote:

RunDmc23 wrote:

We are one of the laughing stock teams of the league, you play the game to win the Superbowl trophy not win 4 games a year, what you dont think we could get a top 3 pick in next years draft too? and it wouldn't imply a top 2 pick homeboy could be top 5 you never know
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
RunDmc23 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
RunDmc23 wrote:

RunDmc23 wrote:

We are one of the laughing stock teams of the league, you play the game to win the Superbowl trophy not win 4 games a year, what you dont think we could get a top 3 pick in next years draft too? and it wouldn't imply a top 2 pick homeboy could be top 5 you never know
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard you the first time. I'm not saying Pryor won't improve, but as I already said, I'm skeptical. If he were to start next year, I would be beyond shocked if he netted more than 4 wins.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top 2, top 5... not much of a difference.

PM sig requests.
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:

Its a big difference for teams looking for there future signal caller, some teams might already have there QB of the future and still picking in the top 5 while others like us are still trying to find it
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
I heard you the first time. I'm not saying Pryor won't improve, but as I already said, I'm skeptical. If he were to start next year, I would be beyond shocked if he netted more than 4 wins.

I doubt starting pryor will net us the #1 overall pick. I dont think he will as good as Palmer would do but I am hopping on the bridgewater wagon now for the future of this team. If we do net the #1 its tough I love Clowney too what do you think homeboy? (s&b)
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RunDmc23 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

I doubt starting pryor will net us the #1 overall pick. I dont think he will as good as Palmer would do but I am hopping on the bridgewater wagon now for the future of this team. If we do net the #1 its tough I love Clowney too what do you think homeboy? (s&b)

I think Pryor should earn the starting job before we just give it to him and contemplate how we would use a top 5 pick.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RunDmc23 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

Its a big difference for teams looking for there future signal caller, some teams might already have there QB of the future and still picking in the top 5 while others like us are still trying to find it

We have a guy who can win games if the team would give him some help. Who knows how long he could play for also. Again, this was Palmer's lowest ATT:INT ratio in his entire career this season.

EDIT: Maybe not his entire career but the lowest in quite some time (I can't remember). I did the math earlier. Don't feel like doing it again.

PM sig requests.
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
RunDmc23 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

We have a guy who can win games if the team would give him some help. Who knows how long he could play for also. Again, this was Palmer's lowest ATT:INT ratio in his entire career this season.

The dude is getting old he is at the end of his road, our team has too many holes to fill for him to succeed and win the superbowl let alone our own division I would trade him in a heart beat build for 4 years through the draft and by the time peyton is done it would be silver and black time for the next ten seasons hopefully a couple superbowls too Smile but hey thats just me im not the gm or anything
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
RunDmc23 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

The dude is getting old he is at the end of his road, our team has too many holes to fill for him to succeed and win the superbowl let alone our own division I would trade him in a heart beat build for 4 years through the draft and by the time peyton is done it would be silver and black time for the next ten seasons hopefully a couple superbowls too Smile but hey thats just me im not the gm or anything

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: